Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
condition  in birds Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
condition  in birds Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
condition  in birds Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
condition  in birds Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
condition  in birds Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
condition  in birds Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
condition  in birds Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
condition  in birds Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
condition  in birds Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) condition  in birds 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.condition  in birds Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
condition  in birds Vote_lcapcondition  in birds Voting_barcondition  in birds Vote_rcap 
David
condition  in birds Vote_lcapcondition  in birds Voting_barcondition  in birds Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
condition  in birds Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
condition  in birds Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

condition in birds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

condition  in birds Empty
PostSubject: condition in birds   condition  in birds EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:01 pm

am i the only  one who believes  that good birds will condition  themselves  they do not need any extra help by that i mean good birds or even your best bird will always be in tip top condition  above the others if i have a bird that goes out of condition  i see that as a sign of weakness
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: condition in birds   condition  in birds EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:35 pm

in your case George as you don't race and only keep prisoner stock I would say its a easy game to keep them healthy and if one went off it could be seen as a weakness but for a racing loft their are so many more possibilities as they can pick up disease in the basket I have treated birds and they have been healthy from that day to this with no other illness or any other medication I would not advocate regular use with meds but they can be a help ...obviously some birds have stronger immune systems than others but that's the same with any species I suppose a bird with a brain and good immunity are the most desirable...but I don't see birds standing out in their condition they all look pretty well anyway ...
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: condition in birds   condition  in birds EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 5:11 pm

not sure if I agree with all you say Darren my pied winner in the show who dev has let me take some ybs off flew 265mls from Belgium as a yb in the somerset olr I had the bird a week later and was in lovely condition now I entered 3 different on line shows this year and not all the birds looked in good condition and there is no racing now so who is to blame the bird or the owner for me it's the bird that's how I see it
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: condition in birds   condition  in birds EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:21 pm

rainbow wrote:
not sure if I agree with all you say Darren  my pied winner in the show who dev has let me take some ybs    off flew 265mls from Belgium  as a yb  in the somerset olr  I had the bird a week later and was in lovely condition   now I entered  3 different on line shows this year and not all the birds looked in good condition  and there is no racing now   so who is  to blame the bird or the owner  for me it's the bird that's how I see it    

each to his own George I can only go on what I see in my own loft atb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: condition in birds   condition  in birds Empty

Back to top Go down

condition in birds
Page 1 of 1