Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Emptyby David Today at 11:48 am

» Weather today
Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Vote_lcapDr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Voting_barDr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Vote_lcapDr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Voting_barDr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1297 registered users
    The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil

Go down 
    +2
    David
    blueskylofts
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    blueskylofts
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    blueskylofts

Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Empty
    PostSubject: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:55 am

I have just bought a 500 ml bottle of Oregano Oil from Dr Brockamp.

Unfortunately, my German is not good enough to understand the instructions on the bottle. Can anybody help please?

What sort of dosage should I use and how often per week?

Also, I think they are recommending another of their products. Is it necessary to use the other product in conjunction?

Many thanks in advance.

Phil (blueskylofts)
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.philongold.net
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 11:26 am

hi phil, ropa pigeon products have oregano in them, maybe a similar thing.......the dosages may be the same ....???

http://gbanimalhealth.co.uk/Pigeon?product_id=50

http://gbanimalhealth.co.uk/Pigeon?product_id=51
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 11:35 am

blueskylofts wrote:

Unfortunately, my German is not good enough to understand the instructions on the bottle. Can anybody help please?

Also, I think they are recommending another of their products. Is it necessary to use the other product in conjunction?

Many thanks in advance.

Phil (blueskylofts)

Big stink on here at the moment Phil, into all the herbs one can buy in the supermarket type of thing Oregano, basil & a dozen other herbs etc where by they say they are 100% pure quality & the real deal as such. Many have been found to have only 10 to 20% of whats on the packet/bottle & the rest is just fillers to make up the weight.
    So Smile Smile could be of interest, to find out what % there is in that Oregano oil bottle. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    shippy
    Hatchling
    Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 11:59 am

blueskylofts wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

Phil (blueskylofts)

blue before using check if it is for over corn or in the water

if in the water it will say WASSER
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:35 pm

oregano oil goes on the corn...the ropa equivalent is 2 mil per killo I think but of course the brokamp one may be a lesser or higher concentration level ,why don't you go onto their web-site and translate the page Smile
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:43 pm

as far as I can find it says ...........Recommended dosage; 5 ml Oregano Oil to 1 kg feed
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:52 pm

David wrote:
    as far as I can find it says ...........Recommended dosage;  5 ml Oregano Oil  to 1 kg feed

the oil would be my last option I like the aqueous or powder solutions
    Back to top Go down
    blueskylofts
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    blueskylofts

PostSubject: Oregano oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Thank you everybody for your input.

Oldstrain - I wish I had known what you felt before purchasing this half litre bottle of oregano oil as it wasn't cheap. Why would you not choose oil over something to go in the water or a powder?

To other contributors - I have done a bit of Googling myself and I am now pretty convinced that it is indeed 5 ml per 1 kg corn and the makers recommend giving it twice a week.

Thank you everybody
    Phil
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:02 pm

hi phil...the powder form is the most economical to use and keeps better than the oil we never know how these products are transported and i am a bit paranoid with oils not being stored correctly plus the carrier agent of the powder form is wheatgerm so you get a shot of octacosanol throw into the bargain (very good for stamina and endurance also has other benefits)
    the aqueous solution is the easiest way to administer ,carrs adherb,orego stim,ropa b
    are all pretty much the same but find the ropa product to be better quality and higher concentration level to be used 3 times per week as oppose to everyday with some of the other manufacturers oregano products ...hope this helps atb
    Back to top Go down
    blueskylofts
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:12 pm

oldstrain wrote:
    hi phil...the powder form is the most economical to use and keeps better than the oil we never know how these products are transported and i am a bit paranoid with oils not being stored correctly plus the carrier agent of the powder form is wheatgerm so you get a shot of octacosanol throw into the bargain (very good for stamina and endurance also has other benefits)
    the aqueous solution is the easiest way to administer ,carrs adherb,orego stim,ropa b
    are all pretty much the same but find the ropa product to be better quality and higher concentration level to be used 3 times per week as oppose to everyday with some of the other manufacturers oregano products ...hope this helps atb

thanks for the info.
    Back to top Go down
    blueskylofts
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:24 pm

oldstrain wrote:

It's me again - Do you have idea where I can get Oregano powder or the aqueous type from please.

Cheers
    Phil
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:04 pm

hi phil click on the ropa logo on top of the home page next to gem and countrywide,tumley lofts logos and it will take you to their uk agents site
    Back to top Go down
    halcanada
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Oregano tea. Get the coarse powder from the spice section of your grocery store.
    Or grow your own and dry it. Put the powder in a bag (or tea holder ball) and leave in boiling water for 20 minutes. Refrigerate what you do not add to the water. Use few times a week or as needed. CHEAP!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    blueskylofts
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    blueskylofts

PostSubject: Oregano   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Many thanks everyone for the help.

Your friend in Sport
    Phil (blueskylofts)
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 7:25 pm

halcanada wrote:
    Oregano tea. Get the coarse powder from the spice section of your grocery store.
    Or grow your own and dry it. Put the powder in a bag (or tea holder ball) and leave in boiling water for 20 minutes. Refrigerate what you do not add to the water. Use few times a week or as needed. CHEAP!!!!!

I have thought about doing this hal ...have you tried it ,what put me off was how much do you use to get enough of the active ingredients thymol and carvacrol in each dose without over doing it or under doing it
    Back to top Go down
    halcanada
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 7:41 pm

I use 1 teaspoon 2 cups water. I do not bother to strain it. As for right amounts, not sure! Cannot be harmful. Fennel tea is about the same amounts. Does it do any good? Believe so. Really cannot do any harm!
    Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil B2cb49819bffa04e7e73
    Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Clicklarge3

Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 7:53 pm

thanks for yer reply hal I agree I am convinced oregano has a good effect on the birds have had them tested twice per year and results are positive Very Happy atb
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 12:54 am

blueskylofts wrote:

Your friend in Sport
    Phil (blueskylofts)

Phil Smile Smile Could I suggest. Think about a herb plot etc if you have the space there in your garden. Magical/mysterious world there bounce bounce not only for the pigeons I've found. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Knackered wrote:
    blueskylofts wrote:

Your friend in Sport
    Phil (blueskylofts)

Phil Smile Smile Could I suggest. Think about a herb plot etc if you have the space there in your garden. Magical/mysterious world there bounce bounce not only for the pigeons I've found. cheers

plenty of herbs with medicinal qualities cheers cheers cheers we have a few on the go in the back garden
    Back to top Go down
    blueskylofts
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    blueskylofts

PostSubject: Medicinal herbs   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:54 am

oldstrain wrote:
    Knackered wrote:
    blueskylofts wrote:

Your friend in Sport
    Phil (blueskylofts)

plenty of herbs with medicinal qualities cheers cheers cheers we have a few on the go in the back garden

Thanks for the advice. I have a very special type of Comfrey called 'Bocking 14' - it originally came from the HDRA.

Comfrey is great for all things 'Stomach and Digestive' for both humans and animals.

I have a patch about 2 meters round and if I need some - I pick a few stems and make a Tea with it. I haven't tried it on pigeons, but it works really well on other animals and Chucks, Ducks and Turks.

Dr Phil lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:18 am

blueskylofts wrote:
    oldstrain wrote:
    Knackered wrote:
    blueskylofts wrote:

Your friend in Sport
    Phil (blueskylofts)

Thanks for the advice.  I have a very special type of Comfrey called 'Bocking 14' - it originally came from the HDRA.

Comfrey is great for all things 'Stomach and Digestive' for both humans and animals.

I have a patch about 2 meters round and if I need some - I pick a few stems and make a Tea with it.  I haven't tried it on pigeons, but it works really well on other animals and Chucks, Ducks and Turks.

Dr Phil lol!

Thanks for that one Dr Phil lol! lol! lol! Must go Smile Smile see what Mr Google comes up with etc. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil   Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Brockamp Probac Oregano Oil
    Page 1 of 1