Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Alfie and New YB... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 1:29 pm

» Weather today
Alfie and New YB... Emptyby David Today at 1:12 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Alfie and New YB... Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Alfie and New YB... Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Alfie and New YB... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Alfie and New YB... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Alfie and New YB... Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Alfie and New YB... Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Alfie and New YB... Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Alfie and New YB... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Alfie and New YB... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Alfie and New YB... Vote_lcapAlfie and New YB... Voting_barAlfie and New YB... Vote_rcap 
David
Alfie and New YB... Vote_lcapAlfie and New YB... Voting_barAlfie and New YB... Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222806 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Alfie and New YB... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Alfie and New YB... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Alfie and New YB...

Go down 
+3
Knackered
peel bros
David
7 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Alfie and New YB... Empty
PostSubject: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:07 am

Posting this picture up for Darren, of Alfie and his new yb....... Very Happy

nice to see a young fancier and our youngest member enjoying his birds......... cheers cheers

Alfie and New YB... Alfie_11
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:12 am

Great photo
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:15 am

David wrote:
Posting this picture up for Darren, of Alfie and his new yb....... Very Happy

nice to see a young fancier and our youngest member enjoying his birds......... cheers cheers

Alfie and New YB... Alfie_11

Nice Smile Smile I see mums influence etc  bounce  bounce is coming to the fore there. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:16 am

alfies well chuffed with his present david and says thankyou very much pirat want's to keep the bird in his bedroom Razz ....nice pigeon david and this one can stay at home as alfies pet pirat cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:19 am

I think many a pigeon fancier would also like to keep them in their bedrooms Darren...... (it wouldn't surprise me if knackered and ray didn't have some in the bedroom)   lol! lol! lol!  lol!  lol!

glad Alfie likes the bird... cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:25 am

David wrote:
I think many a pigeon fancier would also like to keep them in their bedrooms Darren...... (it wouldn't surprise me if knackered and ray didn't have some in the bedroom)   lol! lol! lol!  lol!  lol!

Razz Razz Razz lol! well when you think of the alternatives Rolling Eyes queen only joking would not change the daily encore of the bagpipes spouting from the wife for anything lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:28 am

the bagpipes go in one ear and out of the other mainly Darren...........ive learn to switch off after 30 years lol! lol!

has Alfie thought of a name for the pied yet...?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:35 am

he called the bird Leonardo david after his favourite ninja turtle lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:38 am

oldstrain wrote:
he called the bird Leonardo david after his favourite ninja turtle lol! lol! lol!

Very Happy Razz Razz excellent........... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:41 am

Actually when we started pigeons back in the day in 1979 we kept 4 on our balcony which was connect to our bedroom. Which my brother and I shared.anyway we used to let them into our bedroom until our mam caught us so that was the end of that lol..so there you go I have had pigeons in my bedroom. Our many can say that

Last edited by peel bros on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:46 am

youll have had plenty of birds in your bedroom ray, filthy beast.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:49 am

That's another story david..funny enough I had to use my old toulet clock to support my bed once..I will not go into details lol.use your imagination
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:49 am

I used to live in a high rise top floor overlooking city centre and had 1 pair on the balcony we rescued from a roof loft which we were working on one was a dk cheq and other a cheq the cheq never came back one day then we moved but took the dk cheq and let it out at new address he came back too and used to fly out one day he came back with a hen and we never saw him again lol!
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 1:47 pm

looks a nice yb Darren, hope it does well for you and Alfie. cheers
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 2:47 pm

well done all concerned Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 2:57 pm

very much like its mother Darren eh....

Alfie and New YB... 20110614_4
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 3:12 pm

just the image eh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 12:44 am

That's a great picture Daz watch out the loft manager won't need you soon

He's going to show everyone how its done cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:05 am

David wrote:
youll have had plenty of birds in your bedroom ray, filthy beast.... lol! lol!

lol!lol!lol!& what may I ask are you implying David Smile Smile above. Salt of the earth Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes our Ray etc & he has unknown friend here bounce bounce that's quite happy to play dirty "Big time" Wink Wink if you attempt to upset the boy Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:22 am

David wrote:

Would the moderators here please step in etc lol! lol! lol! accusations have been placed Smile Smile above, as if certain members here are a bit on the  queer bounce bounce side for some unknown reason. If action isn't taking Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I may consider forming a pink action group Smile Smile to bring this matter to a final conclusion  Wink  Wink . cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfie and New YB...   Alfie and New YB... Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfie and New YB...
Page 1 of 1