Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Bricon X-teme ETS Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:18 pm

» Good Morning
Bricon X-teme ETS Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:17 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Bricon X-teme ETS Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Bricon X-teme ETS Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Bricon X-teme ETS Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Bricon X-teme ETS Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Bricon X-teme ETS Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Bricon X-teme ETS Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Bricon X-teme ETS Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Bricon X-teme ETS 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Bricon X-teme ETS Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Bricon X-teme ETS Vote_lcapBricon X-teme ETS Voting_barBricon X-teme ETS Vote_rcap 
David
Bricon X-teme ETS Vote_lcapBricon X-teme ETS Voting_barBricon X-teme ETS Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222809 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Bricon X-teme ETS Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Bricon X-teme ETS Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Bricon X-teme ETS

Go down 
+3
Boosey
David
blueskylofts
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:37 pm

I want to order a new Bricon X-treme ETS setup tomorrow.

I would like the X-treme because (apparently) one can download the info to a computer and store it, for recall later.

I am not sure EXACTLY what I need to buy.

Does anyone have the Speedy X-treme or can someone tell me what I need to buy in the way of cables, plate etc please. I thought I would order 50 rings to start with as I only have a few birds right now.

What do we think?

Phil (blueskylofts)
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:43 pm

hi phil, our club uses the speedy, which is quite simple to use by all accounts.....I think everything you need comes in the box, cables, pad etc.....our members even got 16 ets rings with it, but not sure if this is because we bought 18 of them.

I think the x-treme is the new up rated version of the speedy

take a look at their videos on you tube

https://www.youtube.com/user/BriconUK

or their website gives the latest on the x- treme

http://www.briconuk.com/
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:53 pm

Phil before uou buy an ets I would check to see what other members use in your club.
I'm the only one in my club with a Bricon and itd been a pain to nd honest.
Problems at the start of last season and this.
If other members at your club have Bricon it shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 2:37 pm

David wrote:
hi phil, our club uses the speedy, which is quite simple to use by all accounts.....I think everything you need comes in the box, cables, pad etc.....our members even got 16 ets rings with it, but not sure if this is because we bought 18 of them.

I think the x-treme is the new up rated version of the speedy

take a look at their videos on you tube

https://www.youtube.com/user/BriconUK

or their website gives the latest on the x- treme

http://www.briconuk.com/

Thanks for that Daive,

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any videos on the new X-treme.

Yes you are right the X-treme is the new up-date and improved version - still called the Speedy, but known as the Speedy X-treme.

It has a USB port and can down-load data to a PC or Laptop.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 2:54 pm

is there not a video of the x-treme on the bricon website phil...?

I think the x treme will be very similar in function to the speedy, with just a few updates.
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:39 pm

David wrote:
is there not a video of the x-treme on the bricon website phil...?

I think the x treme will be very similar in function to the speedy, with just a few updates.

No and Yes David

I can not find any vid on the X-treme and Yes it is about the same as the original Speedy , but with a few tweaks and the facility to plug into a computer.
Phil
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 6:30 pm

ive watched the demonstration video for the speedy phil, its quite straight forward enough byt the looks of it, although our club did make a few mistakes at the beginning, but I think they sorted it now.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 10:39 pm

phil give mark palmer a ring he will tell you all you need to no ive had the speedy for ten years now with no problemes but the unikon is a good system as well costs more to do the same thing
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:26 pm

markevans wrote:
phil give mark palmer a ring he will tell you all you need to no ive had the speedy for ten years now with no problemes but the unikon is a good system as well costs more to do the same thing

Will second that Mark
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:27 am

Good advice steve..I had the same problem if I was going to go back to using rubbers .setting a clock ect ect plus at the time they said I would have to wait till last to get my birds read out..I did use rubbers for a while on my ybs and sent them all as trainers lol..I was against ets then and still am on some accounts ie price and life rings
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:08 am

This year I sent all my birds to the first race, and on the 2nd race for some reason all my yearlings had disappeared from the clock so they all had to go as trainers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:13 am

Boosey wrote:
This year I sent all my birds to the first race, and on the 2nd race for some reason all my yearlings had disappeared from the clock so they all had to go as trainers

this type of thing has happened in my club boosey, I heard some say the clock has to be cleared ??? I don't know because ive never used ets, but they seem to have it under control now, its took them a while but its running smoothly now.

in fact last week I basketed one pigeon while I was there, just to see how it works, as you know its just a simple job of putting the birds leg into an opening on a machine, and that's it, job done.....very easy once you've got all your pigeons registered.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:52 am

David wrote:
Boosey wrote:

this type of thing has happened in my club boosey, I heard some say the clock has to be cleared ??? I don't know because ive never used ets, but they seem to have it under control now, its took them a while but its running smoothly now.

in fact last week I basketed one pigeon while I was there, just to see how it works, as you know its just a simple job of putting the birds leg into an opening on a machine, and that's it, job done.....very easy once you've got all your pigeons registered.

Like most things in life, it's easy easy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes if you know how etc Smile Smile. One should always look at the after sales/information area when deciding on an electronic clock I suspect, as you will always find a few gremlins rearing their ugly head through out the season for what I have seen. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bricon X-teme ETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bricon X-teme ETS   Bricon X-teme ETS Empty

Back to top Go down

Bricon X-teme ETS
Page 1 of 1