Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
last weeks and this weeks results Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
last weeks and this weeks results Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
last weeks and this weeks results Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
last weeks and this weeks results Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
last weeks and this weeks results Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
last weeks and this weeks results Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
last weeks and this weeks results Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
last weeks and this weeks results Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
last weeks and this weeks results Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) last weeks and this weeks results 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.last weeks and this weeks results Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
last weeks and this weeks results Vote_lcaplast weeks and this weeks results Voting_barlast weeks and this weeks results Vote_rcap 
David
last weeks and this weeks results Vote_lcaplast weeks and this weeks results Voting_barlast weeks and this weeks results Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
last weeks and this weeks results Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
last weeks and this weeks results Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

last weeks and this weeks results

Go down 
+3
David
Don Webb
IANYOUNG
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

last weeks and this weeks results Empty
PostSubject: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 9:00 pm

this is last weeks and this weeks results both from bubwith 81 miles to me whiteleas hs south shields
last weeks and this weeks results 20160806_094307_zps0vxnfba0
last weeks and this weeks results 20160806_103725_zpshqoer3vj

well done all
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 9:54 pm

That's what we want to see weather you win or your at the bottom holding up the rest of the fanciers

The race sheet / result nothing better
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 9:43 am

always next week ian, cant win them all eh....
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 5:25 pm

yeh your right david lot of disapointments as they can only be one winner
however did pick up 60 quid as i had second pools
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 5:54 pm

IANYOUNG wrote:
yeh your right david lot of disapointments as they can only be one winner
however did pick up 60 quid as i had second pools

Great news Ian what was your pools as the first photo shows the pools for last week but this weeks result photo does not show it
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:30 pm

Yes took pic before pools were worked out ill put another sheet up tomorrow with them on
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:50 pm

IANYOUNG wrote:
Yes took pic before pools were worked out ill put another sheet up tomorrow with them on

Great Ian look forward to seeing it cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 10:48 am

well done on winning the pools again ian, it all adds up eh...
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Just got my result through the post for last Sundays race from newbury 4th 5th and 6th 20 home from 21 cheers
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:11 pm

well done edgie coming well as a team cant ask any more keep it up
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:55 pm

edgie wrote:
Just got my result through the post for last Sundays race from newbury  4th  5th  and  6th  20 home from 21 cheers

well done edgie... cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:02 am

edgie wrote:
Just got my result through the post for last Sundays race from newbury  4th  5th  and  6th  20 home from 21 cheers

Great result Edgie thanks for sending me the result via Photo but yu cant knock the pigeons as they have an extra 30 miles to fly compared to the first drops in the club

Top flying
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:01 am

thanks lads for your coments,and yes don im the furthest flyer in the club by 30 miles and 50 miles in the fed had some hard races this year mainly northerly but my birds seem to hold there own, whatever the weather cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:17 am

edgie wrote:
thanks lads for your coments,and yes don im the furthest flyer in the club by 30 miles and 50 miles in the fed had some hard races this year mainly northerly but my birds seem to hold there own, whatever the weather cheers

SmileSmile A word of wisdom ??? lol! lol! lol! Steve, from an old fella "Who knows nothing" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes dont fill your loft bounce bounce with corridor pigeons etc, unless your looking for a hiding Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:30 am

may I point out knackerd I don't fly in a corridor my birds also go with the nationals and that's the width of England and need there brains to master this rout cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:56 am

edgie wrote:
may I point out knackerd I don't fly in a corridor my birds also go with the nationals and that's the width of England and need there brains to master this rout cheers

lol!lol!lol! I understand all that Steve Smile Smile "I do my home work etc" bounce bounce. Aussie humour lol! lol! lol! I doubt here if you ever will get the gist of it Wink Wink with me as a teacher. cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:52 am

Thats why we live right way up and you lot upside. Down lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 10:58 am

edgie wrote:

SmileSmile Certainly causes us all here some issues etc lol! lol! lol! you get so tired Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes walking upside down all the time, sadly & it really does your head in Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 4:33 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 5:25 pm

edgie wrote:

Yes Edgie your birds have earned there perches this winter plus they have true performance's not tail wind results like a good many.

Quality pigeons
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Knackered wrote:
edgie wrote:

SmileSmile A word of wisdom ??? lol! lol! lol! Steve, from an old fella "Who knows nothing" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes dont fill your loft bounce bounce with corridor pigeons etc, unless your looking for a hiding Wink Wink. cheers

Knackered I can say there is no corridor flying in Edgie country mate theses pigeons have to us there brains and edgie make them us it anyway
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Knackered wrote:
edgie wrote:

lol!lol!lol! I understand all that Steve Smile Smile "I do my home work etc" bounce bounce. Aussie humour lol! lol! lol! I doubt here if you ever will get the gist of it Wink Wink with me as a teacher. cheers

The have also performed well in the nationals been in the prizes in section and open, plus edgie has scored with the same pigeons racing inland (sprint) racing plus edgie has not dropped a single pigeon in national racing either mate
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 5:31 pm

edgie wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Knackered wrote:
edgie wrote:

SmileSmile Certainly causes us all here some issues etc lol! lol! lol! you get so tired Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes walking upside down all the time, sadly & it really does your head in Wink Wink. cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:44 pm

edgie wrote:

how do the van hees fair for you ...well done on your result
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last weeks and this weeks results   last weeks and this weeks results Empty

Back to top Go down

last weeks and this weeks results
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next