Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» RPRA Race Program
Picking breeders. Emptyby Knackered Today at 8:49 am

» RPRA Rule Book
Picking breeders. Emptyby Knackered Today at 8:41 am

» Weather today
Picking breeders. Emptyby David Today at 8:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Picking breeders. Emptyby David Today at 8:25 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Picking breeders. Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:38 pm

» Good Morning
Picking breeders. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 8:19 pm

» Scandalous .......
Picking breeders. Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:41 pm

» Morgan's new job
Picking breeders. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 8:43 am

» Another find
Picking breeders. Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:14 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Picking breeders. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Picking breeders. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Picking breeders. Vote_lcapPicking breeders. Voting_barPicking breeders. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Picking breeders. Vote_lcapPicking breeders. Voting_barPicking breeders. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222575 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Picking breeders. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Picking breeders. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Picking breeders.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Picking breeders. Empty
PostSubject: Picking breeders.   Picking breeders. EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 10:52 am

How do you folks do it? Best to best? Pair up proven breeders again or change them? I have done it most ways. This time a little different. As usual they will pick their own mates. The ones I moved out of the stock loft, hens that bred OK will be put back in again and will go with their previous mate. Other hens will be changed. The cocks can pick and choose. The white hen (2017) that was blown up here from Georgia will be put in. Another stray I was told to keep. mealy Mexican Janssen will also be put in. From a top notch flyer. Two strays. 1 BB cock stray from  250 miles east of here is also in there. Why? I like the bird and love his yellow eye! Raced the bird with the owners permission and he flew well.  Breeding off strays.. one never tries one never knows...
You cannot tell performance by appearances. Look at my favourite example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PECmXi8dv9s
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

Picking breeders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking breeders.   Picking breeders. EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:48 pm

12 new pairings for me this year in the stock loft.
most of the race team can pick there own,2 or 3 will be my choice.
pale
Back to top Go down

Picking breeders.
Page 1 of 1