Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Good Luck to Those Racing . Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
Good Luck to Those Racing . Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Good Luck to Those Racing . Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Good Luck to Those Racing . Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Good Luck to Those Racing . Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Good Luck to Those Racing . Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Good Luck to Those Racing . Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Good Luck to Those Racing . Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Good Luck to Those Racing . Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Good Luck to Those Racing . 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Good Luck to Those Racing . Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Good Luck to Those Racing . Vote_lcapGood Luck to Those Racing . Voting_barGood Luck to Those Racing . Vote_rcap 
David
Good Luck to Those Racing . Vote_lcapGood Luck to Those Racing . Voting_barGood Luck to Those Racing . Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Good Luck to Those Racing . Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Good Luck to Those Racing . Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Good Luck to Those Racing .

Go down 
+5
peel bros
Boosey
halcanada
markevans
David
9 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Good Luck to Those Racing . Empty
PostSubject: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 11:20 am

good luck to those members racing this weekend, be it Saturday or sunday........hopefully some good results, and good returns. cheers cheers flower
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 8:15 pm

Only sending the older birds this week yearlings and the rest go next week
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 1:39 am

As stated. Weather is terrible. Little snow tonitght. First race is for May 4. Yearlings will go. 115 miles. Some have been raced, many not. Green band they go in the basket. If the race takes place. They are flying good here. Howling gale today but if the feral barn pigeons can do it mine should. They were up and enjoying the elements. No favourites, pedigree or eyesign. They fly or not. Week after older birds. 145 miles. Same scenario. See what happens.
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 5:48 am

The Essex Central Fed has been moved to a Sunday race from Worksop, I’ve never raced from there before.
I’m probably going to miss them though, I’ve got my under 14s football team to their first cup final in a proper stadium, nerves are jangling.
The team were playing beat us 7-0 last time we played, they’ve got a boy that’s scored over 60 goals this season, and is a bit special, I’m going to stick a man to man marker on him to try and stifle him a bit. bounce
Good luck everyone this weekend. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 7:13 am

Goodluck all, let's get some winners this week
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 9:00 am

Boosey wrote:
The Essex Central Fed has been moved to  a Sunday race from Worksop, I’ve never raced from there before.
I’m probably going to miss them though, I’ve got my under 14s football team to their first cup final in a proper stadium,  nerves are jangling.
The team were playing beat us 7-0 last time we played, they’ve got a boy that’s scored over 60 goals this season, and is a bit special, I’m going to stick a man to man marker on him to try and stifle him a bit. bounce

good luck with the footie steve hope the kids enjoy the day and you get a good result,also all the best to members racing this weekend whether you win lose or draw enjoy it cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 2:45 am

Boosey wrote:
The Essex Central Fed has been moved to  a Sunday race from Worksop, I’ve never raced from there before.
I’m probably going to miss them though, I’ve got my under 14s football team to their first cup final in a proper stadium,  nerves are jangling.
Credit with yours boys there etc Steve Smile Smile Appears you have the balancing act Wink Wink spot on from my perspective on average. Now lol! lol! lol! as far as the little shit there  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes kicking all the goals against you Wink Wink a good knee or 2 around his balls area  bounce  bounce  from your boys I suspect, may just even up things I suggest Smile Smile as the game starts there, maybe. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 7:35 am

Win draw or lose boosey, you have done a good job getting the youngsters to this stage.

Wish there were far more interested in doing something positive for our youngsters.

Never wish a youngster any harm but maybe the young goal scorer could have an off day, be interested in the result, if you do not let him get the ball he cannot score.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 7:52 am

Thanks for the good wishes for the cup final, I will post the result up later.
My birds are up early so I will get to see them home first cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 2:24 pm

we went at 12.45 tailwind..all home 4/4 rat a tat all over in 3 minutes ,bit behind though I think but happy for 1st race,alfies pool bird was first in the clock, they trapped very well may send the yearlings next week ...hope other members have had good racing atb
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 7:48 pm

Good Luck to Those Racing . 578d7b10
Good Luck to Those Racing . 307d1810

Pigeons doing 64 mph from Worksop didn’t even get a card, but don’t worry.
After being 3-1 down, we came back in an epic battle to win 6-4 and lift the Southend and district League Trophy.
Come on you Runwell.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 8:34 pm

excellent stuff steve ...really happy for you and the boys cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 9:07 pm

well done steve, and the team............. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 9:13 pm

Well done boosey, there is always another day for the pigeons to come good.

Grand lot of young lads.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 3:57 am

oldstrain wrote:
excellent stuff steve ...really happy for you and the boys cheers
Same, same here Smile Smile Proves maybe O/S Wink Wink not all lifes little joys etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes revolve around pigeons as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 11:55 am

well done boosey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Those Racing .   Good Luck to Those Racing . Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Luck to Those Racing .
Page 1 of 1