Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:23 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 pm

» Good Morning
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:15 pm

» escaped birds return
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Pigeons, there in the ya Blood 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Vote_lcapPigeons, there in the ya Blood Voting_barPigeons, there in the ya Blood Vote_rcap 
David
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Vote_lcapPigeons, there in the ya Blood Voting_barPigeons, there in the ya Blood Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222679 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Pigeons, there in the ya Blood

Go down 
+5
notykinlofts
big pete
David
Rene A
Paul
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Empty
PostSubject: Pigeons, there in the ya Blood   Pigeons, there in the ya Blood EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Was out playing snooker last nite, on way to hall noticed a pigeon sitting in a shop doorway, this was about 9pm, pigeon hunched up looking tired, played game till 11pm, pigeon on my mind as concerned neighbourhood moggy would have it for supper, so after finishing at 11pm made a detour to see if still there, it was so picked it up, turned out to be a very tired yearling chequer racing pigeon from tynemouth North, just over the water from us, gonna look after it for a few days and send it back via transporter, reckon any non pigeon fancier would have left it but always been a soft touch where a racing pigeon is concerned, reckon it overflew on saturday with shields rivenhall pigeons. Pigeons, there in ya blood. Think thats why I will never have any real success as its a hobby to me and I would never kill a healthy bird.
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: Pigeons, there in the ya Blood   Pigeons, there in the ya Blood EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 pm

good on you mate its nice to hear when others care cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeons, there in the ya Blood   Pigeons, there in the ya Blood EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:15 pm

well done paul, good to see there are still some caring people around..........im the same, could never kill a pigeon myself.......had an ill yb a couple of weeks ago and after giving it a chance for a week had no choice but to put it out of its misery which really was the kindest thing to do in this case. Crying or Very sad

well done paul.
Back to top Go down
big pete
Hatchling
Hatchling
big pete

PostSubject: Re: Pigeons, there in the ya Blood   Pigeons, there in the ya Blood EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:29 pm

yes once there in your blood there for life I've had em since I was 6 in my old dads hen pen, packed in racing twice but always had a few pigeons about me, I showed for about 12yrs must have kept 20+ different breeds, couldn't imagine not having any!!!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeons, there in the ya Blood   Pigeons, there in the ya Blood EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:34 pm

must be in the blood pete, i packed in for 20 years then came back to it two years ago......just cant seem to get away from them................. Very Happy lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: Pigeons, there in the ya Blood   Pigeons, there in the ya Blood EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:49 pm

yeah they there in ya blood for sure.i had them all my life as may dad had them well before i was born and so his dad before him so well in my blood,once a pigeon fancier always a pigeon fancier.i had a break for 8 years do to work and family matters but i missed them so much i will never be without them now no matter what, the shitty lot who live around me even tried complaining to the councle about my birds say they were dirty and smelly the councle came round took one look and said no probs there cant see what they complaining about and told me to cary on doing what i doing with the birds and no one can do anything about it, so yeah mate pigeons are well in ya blood
Back to top Go down
http://marks-white-dove-release.co.uk
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Pigeons, there in the ya Blood   Pigeons, there in the ya Blood EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Paul wrote:
Was out playing snooker last nite, on way to hall noticed a pigeon sitting in a shop doorway, this was about 9pm, pigeon hunched up looking tired, played game till 11pm, pigeon on my mind as concerned neighbourhood moggy would have it for supper, so after finishing at 11pm made a detour to see if still there, it was so picked it up, turned out to be a very tired yearling chequer racing pigeon from tynemouth North, just over the water from us, gonna look after it for a few days and send it back via transporter, reckon any non pigeon fancier would have left it but always been a soft touch where a racing pigeon is concerned, reckon it overflew on saturday with shields rivenhall pigeons. Pigeons, there in ya blood. Think thats why I will never have any real success as its a hobby to me and I would never kill a healthy bird.
the trouble with putting it on porter not many keep them when they have been brought back on porter , i would feed it up and water it and let it find its own way back
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Pigeons, there in the ya Blood   Pigeons, there in the ya Blood EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Very Happy Yes Im the same and totally agree, it gets under the skin and thats it hooked forever. I used to visit the Islands off our coast on a regular basis and always tried catchin the Irish strays that never made it over. I looked after them and then realeased them or reported them but the Irish boys never want them back but I did it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeons, there in the ya Blood   Pigeons, there in the ya Blood EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Paul your right once pigeons are in your blood there is no going back
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Pigeons, there in the ya Blood   Pigeons, there in the ya Blood EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:43 am

ian wrote:
the trouble with putting it on porter not many keep them when they have been brought back on porter , i would feed it up and water it and let it find its own way back

Spot on Ian and very true, we all know they make mistakes and always feel better if they find them sat on loft after making a mistake

last weeks loser can be this weeks winner cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pigeons, there in the ya Blood   Pigeons, there in the ya Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

Pigeons, there in the ya Blood
Page 1 of 1