Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Need a good blood boiler? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:17 pm

» Good Morning
Need a good blood boiler? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:15 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Need a good blood boiler? Emptyby David Today at 1:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Need a good blood boiler? Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
Need a good blood boiler? Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Need a good blood boiler? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Need a good blood boiler? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Need a good blood boiler? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Need a good blood boiler? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Need a good blood boiler? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Need a good blood boiler? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Need a good blood boiler? Vote_lcapNeed a good blood boiler? Voting_barNeed a good blood boiler? Vote_rcap 
David
Need a good blood boiler? Vote_lcapNeed a good blood boiler? Voting_barNeed a good blood boiler? Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222676 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Need a good blood boiler? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Need a good blood boiler? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Need a good blood boiler?

Go down 
+3
Paul
David
Chad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

Need a good blood boiler? Empty
PostSubject: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 am

Check theese idiots out, I have been in a fit of rage and calling everyone I can and some Im not supposed to.
Any American Pigeon owner should stand up and fight for thier birds or kill every one of them.
http://www.soarnomore.com/Banded-Pigeons.html

I already got the AU to remove the link were theese scum had a link to let them figure out whos pigeon they killed for a band/ring.

Not much does, but this will make me want to fight!
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad just looked chad, unbeleivable isnt it that thes people can blatently post this up onto a site without fear of any comebacks.............in the UK it is an offense to shoot racing pigeons, i dont know if it is in the USA ??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:24 pm

thats absolutely shocking, go in the gallery, photos of these idiots with the birds Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:08 pm

shocking that,, bunch of idiots. hope somebody beats the crap out of them
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:50 am

Ian I am in hot pursuit to the ass kicking. The American Racing Pigeon Union may not even let me join, but i think if they cant stand up for our birds then why join? For a fucking trophy? Thees guys kill our pigeons for a trophy, the ring ffs. Im going to have me some scalps for trophies if I find theees idiots set up in driving distance of here.

And what really gets to me is, I grew up hunting, but NEVER NEVER have I harmed someones pet.

Im ready to fight or get my ass kicked and get this over.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:27 pm

this is shocking treatment chad surely if this site and its footage were seen by the pigeon men in the area it was happening you would gather support to stop it as surely its not legal to shoot ringed pigeons for a prize as they are the property of someone else and is this behaviour widely known in the states
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:07 pm

i agree darren, like the UK i would emagine it is illegal to shoot a rung racing pigeon.......obviously there is the equeivilent of the RPRA in the US so i would suggest they are made aware of this site and whats going on.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:13 pm

no disrepect to you chad but yanks have this thing when out hunting
there like big kids getting there kicks its sick what there getting away with
thats nothing short of butchery
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:40 pm

David wrote:
i agree darren, like the UK i would emagine it is illegal to shoot a rung racing pigeon.......obviously there is the equeivilent of the RPRA in the US so i would suggest they are made aware of this site and whats going on.
David the equeivilent is the American Racing Pigeon Union and thats who does not like my tone on the subject.
And G I understand what your saying but Ive done the same, we have 147 acres of hunting land I kill lots of animals that taste good. BUT I DONT KILL PEOPLES PETS. Theese guys could care less what or whos it is. The US pigeon site closed my topic there besause I pm'ed a member to come kill one of my birds and see what happens. He then copied it to the forum and got the topic locked. We call the cowards here. He ended it in "If I go Missing evryone knows." As long as he doesnt come kill my animals he will have no problem, but if he does the all he will be missing is teeth and pride.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:18 pm

hi chad, what , dont like your tone !!!!! unbeleivable, they of all people should be oposing this sort of thing..........why arnt they doing something about these people ? as much as i think the RPRA is useless in many ways im sure even they would have something to say if this was happening in the UK scratch
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 pm

They told me they ask them to remove the link to the American racing pigeon union, and then told me everyone has fredom of speech. The tone they didnt like was when I said why should i join for trophies when they wont try to let theese idiots know our birds plan to come home if not shot.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 pm

never mind them making them remove the link, they should be prosecuting these people for shooting racing pigeons ........... scratch
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 pm

chad,

what about the ASPCA american society for the prevention of cruelty to animals, cannot this body do anything or is hunting in the states so much the normal thing to do that they have no control over it ???????
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:29 pm

The Aspca is even against us racing pigeons, the hunters are banning together and the pigeon racers are not. The Humane Society, Peta, and Aspca want to take our right to own animals. They say all animals should be free.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:43 pm

sounds a bit like us pigeon men here in UK chad, we complain about the hawks/bops but very few of us actually do anything about it and are not sticking togeather over it.....
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Its exactly the same but it amounts to Combined we can conquer, devided we will fail. The hawks are another story, I do them like the idiots do our pigeons. Just i dont keep a trophy and post it to a web page to brag. Bofore now affraid
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:11 pm

hey, good idea chad, start a site where all killed hawks/bops are paraded as a trophy......it would soon be closed down and would cause uproar wouldnt it......?

are any members of your club aware of this site...../
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:16 pm

They would come take me to jail for holding up a dead hawk on the net. But yes I mass emailed every racer I have an email address for. 1 replied thanks for the info, out of 40 racers.
I lived next door to a famous TV hunter and this asshole wont even help me when every hunting salesman will pay for his endorsement. I told him i may visit him when he gets home but its 450 miles away from here. My dad still lives next door though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a good blood boiler?   Need a good blood boiler? Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a good blood boiler?
Page 1 of 1