Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Non breeder. - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 9:16 pm

» Good Morning
Non breeder. - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Non breeder. - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Non breeder. - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Non breeder. - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Non breeder. - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Non breeder. - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Non breeder. - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Non breeder. - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Non breeder. - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Non breeder. - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Non breeder. - Page 2 Vote_lcapNon breeder. - Page 2 Voting_barNon breeder. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Non breeder. - Page 2 Vote_lcapNon breeder. - Page 2 Voting_barNon breeder. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222884 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Non breeder. - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Non breeder. - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Non breeder.

Go down 
+3
David
MISTY
halcanada80
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Non breeder. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 12:57 pm

Nothing better than a bit of tripe, just vinegar on and away we go.

Cannot get it around here now.

Beggars could not be choosers in many a day gone by.

But would certainly still have it were it available.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 12:59 pm

Whoops, not that good, machine gone mad, or me.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 5:29 pm

Misty, I thought you were touting for a contact to get some Wink
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 9:52 pm

Daz wrote:
Misty, I thought you were touting for a contact to get some Wink
lol! lol! lol! Maybe not I suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes could be Misty etc thinks where on the dumb side here & just wanted to enforce his message type of thing Very Happy Very Happy. Now Smile Smile my other half has always said I should have been an accountant type  bounce     bounce as I'm always playing around with figures. Trump has now said he is going to spend 2 trillion odd dollars to help bail them out of the sh**e there. I tried the best I can lol! lol! lol! counting on my fingers to come to a final conclusion but I just got lost I'm affraid here, so can anybody help me with how many zero's that actually is Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 10:03 pm

halcanada80 wrote:
Hand made today as opposed to bread machine.
Non breeder. - Page 2 000_1134
Non breeder. - Page 2 000_1135
Used to toast slices in front of seacoal fire. Hartlepool.

cracking cottage loaves Very Happy was a baker for 5 years ,we used to live above the shop and nowt like the smell of fresh bread being baked ,them were the days on the ovens with a few flagans of cider to quench yer thirst and the wurzels blasting out at all hours pirat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 10:17 pm

oldstrain wrote:
halcanada80 wrote:
Hand made today as opposed to bread machine.
Non breeder. - Page 2 000_1134
Non breeder. - Page 2 000_1135
Used to toast slices in front of seacoal fire. Hartlepool.

cracking cottage loaves Very Happy was a baker for 5 years ,we used to live above the shop and nowt like the smell of fresh bread being baked ,them were the days on the ovens with a few flagans of cider to quench yer thirst and the wurzels blasting out at all hours pirat
Very Happy Very Happy Giving away secrets now are we O/S Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 10:34 pm

My mum used to bake twice a week.

Mixed flour etc; in a big earthenware bowl, covered the mixture with cloth left to rise.

She always had enough left for what we kids called scuffles, and we all had one with butter on each bake day.

Never ever tasted bread as good since.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 10:52 pm

MISTY wrote:
My mum used to bake twice a week.

Mixed flour etc; in a big earthenware bowl, covered the mixture with cloth left to rise.

She always had enough left for what we kids called scuffles, and we all had one with butter on each bake day.

Never ever tasted bread as good since.

Regards.  
Normal when young  Smile  Smile to have a Sunday roast type of thing here Misty Wink Wink & talk the talk around the table. Long gone now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Kids more obsessed with mobiles now I'm  affraid  or the latest electronic type tool & the micro wave is king for a meal Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 10:07 am

Long gone the basic family life Knackered.

Doubt if many families all sit down together for a meal now a days.

Othe than when at school we always had meals together and many things discussed and sorted out in doing so.

We used to go out at least 3 times a week for a meal, (until the virus problem) involving many different establishments (depending on how much I had made being thrown out of a pub trying to make a bob or two singing)

Did not matter where, there was always a high proportion of diners with mobiles and such being used and the same if children were involved, the latter also being allowed to make unacceptable noise etc;

Society gone to the dogs does not begin to explain it.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 6:43 pm

MISTY wrote:
Long gone the basic family life Knackered.

Doubt if many families all sit down together for a meal now a days.

Othe than when at school we always had meals together and many things  discussed and sorted out in doing so.

We used to go out at least 3 times a week for a meal, (until the virus problem) involving many different establishments (depending on how much I had made being thrown out of a pub trying to make a bob or two singing)

Did not matter where, there was always a high proportion of diners with mobiles and such being used and the same if children were involved, the latter also being allowed to make unacceptable noise etc;

Society gone to the dogs does not begin to explain it.

Regards.    

Sad but true etc Misty Smile Smile I'm affraid we used to roam free from sunrise to sunset & nobody had any concerns, especially mum. These days Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad many parents now dont give a rats a**e where their kids may roam 24/7 or even what mischief/trouble they may cause to other normal/common type folk, sadly. cheers & take care
Back to top Go down
halcanada80
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 3:50 pm

Non breeder now breeding. Own tank. Isolated for a while. Female added. Very possesive! Same as pigeons.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 7:00 pm

halcanada80 wrote:
Non breeder now breeding. Own tank. Isolated for a while. Female added. Very possesive! Same as pigeons.
No nothing about fish tank fish Hal Smile Smile but curious to know Wink Wink do they breed all year round like pigeons if you let them type of thing. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada80
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 7:38 pm

Yes year round. Artificial light, controlled temps, water right PH.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 7:58 pm

halcanada80 wrote:
Yes year round. Artificial light, controlled temps, water right PH.
See Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes start off learning about bread etc lol! lol! & you then finish up learning about the sex life of fish Very Happy Very Happy. Crazy world I suggest Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non breeder.   Non breeder. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Non breeder.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2