Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
good girl on guard  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
good girl on guard  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
good girl on guard  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
good girl on guard  Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
good girl on guard  Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
good girl on guard  Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
good girl on guard  Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
good girl on guard  Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
good girl on guard  Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) good girl on guard  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.good girl on guard  Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
good girl on guard  Vote_lcapgood girl on guard  Voting_bargood girl on guard  Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
good girl on guard  Vote_lcapgood girl on guard  Voting_bargood girl on guard  Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222740 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
good girl on guard  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
good girl on guard  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

good girl on guard

Go down 
+2
David
oldstrain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

good girl on guard  Empty
PostSubject: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 6:15 pm

good girl on guard  Img20215

she is 11 years old now but still fit and able great little dog
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:29 pm

she a beuty darren, well fed with a nice layer over her ...... lol! i like to see them like that ......... lol! i notice she isnt wearing a collar, we never have collars on any of our dogs, happier without one i reckon .

looking well for 11 years old.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 8:19 am

16 kilos she is david...not quite as big as your girl but a proper little staffie and a real nanny dog Smile we got her from bristol dogs home when she was 9 months old
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 9:59 am

thats what everyone should do darren, im not a lover of people breeding and buying more dogs, when there are dogs in shelters or unwanted dogs needing homes .......weve always had rescue dogs, or other peoples cast offs, i`d never buy a pup.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 11:53 am

same here david theres plenty lovely dogs needing homes in shelters etc...we still had to pay £150 ten years ago to have her so they aint free and of course you are vetted to see your suitability ...she melted us at first sight and we had to wait 3 months before she could come home with us to ,everyday we were at the dogs home taking her out and feeding her in the back of the car but it was all worth it she been a brilliant companion/family member Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 2:12 pm

Can't beat having a dog round the loft, pigeons best friend as well as a mans
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 7:50 pm

Other than humans mans best friend is certainly a dog.

Breaks ones heart to see those in the RSPCA kennels and other such establishments, one wishes one could adopt the whole lot.

Also it is hard to understand how some people can mistreat them.

Just cannot understand the numbers involved in rescue establishments.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 7:54 pm

people dispose of them like rubbish misty, they see a new puppy and get rid of their faithful old dog who has been with them for years.......if i had the power i`d stop all "puppy farming" and breeding for profit, i`d make anyone who wanted a dog to take on rescue dogs or dogs who had been neglected .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 7:59 pm

You would get my vote David.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 8:03 pm

When you see your best friend looking up as the picture shows it just melts ones heart, I know Misty has that effect on me.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 8:33 pm

She's lovely Darren just look at that face. We miss our Harvey everyday he's the one in my avatar all they won't is to be loved
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 8:33 pm

MISTY wrote:
When you see your best friend looking up as the picture shows it just melts ones heart, I know Misty has that effect on me.

Regards.

thats right misty, you can always tell a dog thats loved, and that they love you by the way they look at you .........my dog never takes her eyes off me, and follows me wherever i go, even sleeps with me .......and snores a lot lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 8:34 pm

markevans wrote:
She's lovely Darren just look at that face. We miss our Harvey everyday he's the one in my avatar all they won't is to be loved

sorry to hear that mark, didnt know you`d lost him ............
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 8:41 pm

In November it will be 3yrs but it seems like yesterday had him from Birmingham dogs home at 9 months old had five brilliant and very funny years with made us laugh every day
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 9:12 pm

thats what i like to hear mark, sound like he was loved very much, and he loved you too ........they all have their own ways dont they, mine a lunatic but i wouldnt change her, or she woudnt be her ......
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 8:50 am

Always had a dog at home, my misses was a cat lover nothing wrong with that but they have passed on due to old age. my son wanted a dog which we got and after having the dog my misses would not thank you for a cat, she adores our dog we have had him 8 years and he is looked after better than me

The dog is 3rd in line i'm 4th lol! lol! lol! we all love him big time
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 9:22 am

Don Webb wrote:
Always had a dog at home, my misses was a cat lover nothing wrong with that but they have passed on due to old age. my son wanted a dog which we got and after having the dog my misses would not thank you for a cat, she adores our dog we have had him 8 years and he is looked after better than me

The dog is 3rd in line i'm 4th   lol! lol! lol!  we all love him big time
lol! lol! lol! Know that type of feeling etc Don Smile Smile said to the missus tonight here bounce bounce I felt like a couple of eggs for tea as such. Sorry was the reply Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes only have 4 left Smile Smile & I've hidden them all away so I can have them for breakfast over the next few days. Marriage/equal rights, total load of utter bollocks I'm affraid  lol!  lol!  lol! for what I've experienced down here Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good girl on guard    good girl on guard  Empty

Back to top Go down

good girl on guard
Page 1 of 1