Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
farewell old girl Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:44 pm

» Good Morning
farewell old girl Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:42 pm

» BHW Subscriptions
farewell old girl Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:41 pm

» King removes Patronage
farewell old girl Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
farewell old girl Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
farewell old girl Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
farewell old girl Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
farewell old girl Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
farewell old girl Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) farewell old girl 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.farewell old girl Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
farewell old girl Vote_lcapfarewell old girl Voting_barfarewell old girl Vote_rcap 
David
farewell old girl Vote_lcapfarewell old girl Voting_barfarewell old girl Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222777 messages in 14004 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
farewell old girl Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
farewell old girl Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

farewell old girl

Go down 
+3
MISTY
David
oldstrain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

farewell old girl Empty
PostSubject: farewell old girl   farewell old girl EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 2:44 pm

yes had to say goodbye to our dutch hen she was 2014 pigeon but noticed she was not right so put her in a large crate out the way 3 days ago and she been on small seed (ate little and regurgitated it) as noticed swelling near her rear she was sitting at the time so not egg bound
we did treat for canker,worms,cocci as a last resort but something internal going on and knew it was a shot in the dark ,went to see her this morning and she died in my hands she was that weak pale gutted to say the least as it was the last bird i had from my good freind henk de brueijs who passed away in 2016 pale to top it all it was also alfies hen ...the only pied in the loft to ,such a shame she was a lovely hen she also bred 30th midlands one loft final for the forum syndicate,i will miss not having her around rip sweet pea
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

farewell old girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell old girl   farewell old girl EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 2:49 pm

sorry to hear this darren, never nice when one of them goes ........i wish i could cure any / all of mine who go ill from time to time, im happy to see my 05 cock alive every day i go into the loft, but i know one day he wont be there .

such a shame its the last bird left from your friend, and also that it was alfies bird .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

farewell old girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell old girl   farewell old girl EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:55 pm

That is the downside of having pets etc;

We know when we get them what the probabilities are but the joy they give outweighs the down sides.

The way I look at such matters is, I gave them the best life I could possibly give them and we both had the benifit.

Does not stop the feelings of loss though, just hope it does not upset Alfie too much.

Sorry the old girl had to go.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

farewell old girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell old girl   farewell old girl EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 11:26 am

So sad... a downer for the hobby we are in for sure. Of course all sports, life has downs and short fall.... But that doesn't help. So sorry for your lost Darren. I feel for you. Mind the youngsters from her will live her memory. Plus I think there may well be a few pied throw backs. let's hope so.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

farewell old girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell old girl   farewell old girl EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:53 pm

thanks lads atb
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

farewell old girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell old girl   farewell old girl EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 7:49 pm

oldstrain wrote:
yes had to say goodbye to our dutch hen she was 2014 pigeon but noticed she was not right so put her in a large crate out the way 3 days ago and she been on small seed (ate little and regurgitated it) as noticed swelling near her rear she was sitting at the time so not egg bound
we did treat for canker,worms,cocci as a last resort but something internal going on and knew it was a shot in the dark ,went to see her this morning and she died in my hands she was that weak pale gutted to say the least as it was the last bird i had from my good freind henk de brueijs who passed away in 2016 pale to top it all it was also alfies hen ...the only pied in the loft to ,such a shame she was a lovely hen  she also bred 30th midlands one loft final for the forum syndicate,i will miss not having her around rip sweet pea
Sad news there etc O/S, especially seeing as it was Alfie's special little favorite type of thing. Also in the end, I just hope a special local type resting place somehow was found somewhere for her as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

farewell old girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell old girl   farewell old girl EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 7:09 am

It's happens sadly , the thing is not knowing what has created this
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

farewell old girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell old girl   farewell old girl EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 8:02 am

Sad for any caring fancier, some don't care and doesn't affect them. I couldn't be like that.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

farewell old girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell old girl   farewell old girl EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 8:54 am

she had a internal issue ray...probably some sort of tumour ....thanks lads for the thoughts atb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

farewell old girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell old girl   farewell old girl Empty

Back to top Go down

farewell old girl
Page 1 of 1