Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Asda Delivery ... Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Asda Delivery ... Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» Good Morning
Asda Delivery ... Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:15 pm

» escaped birds return
Asda Delivery ... Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
Asda Delivery ... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Asda Delivery ... Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Asda Delivery ... Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Asda Delivery ... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Asda Delivery ... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Asda Delivery ... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Asda Delivery ... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Asda Delivery ... Vote_lcapAsda Delivery ... Voting_barAsda Delivery ... Vote_rcap 
David
Asda Delivery ... Vote_lcapAsda Delivery ... Voting_barAsda Delivery ... Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222679 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Asda Delivery ... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Asda Delivery ... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Asda Delivery ...

Go down 
+3
oldstrain
MISTY
David
7 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 10:55 am

dont know what to have, toast with jam on, or rice crispies ........... cheers cheers Razz Razz Razz

thank goodness our asda delivery came, was running on fumes.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 11:13 am

Do not eat all at once David.

Always enjoy a meal more when attending table hungry.

Regards
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 11:19 am

decided on toast and jam misty, morrisons coming in 8 - 10 days time i think, so will need to tread carefully until then.

have heard on news that some elderly people havnt eaten due to this virus, no one has been checking on them ........its disgraceful.

normally i would have been happy to help, but on this occasion we are in the same boat, and isolated for 12 weeks .

if it does come to it, i`ll just go out and get what we need sometimes you just have to do what you have to do eh .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 11:31 am

We are very lucky, have several means of backing up our food supply, some one rings every day to see if we want anything.

I did try Morrisons so that we need not depend on anyone else and put them in danger.

However, after filling in an order, taking me ages, it came up that they could not deliver.

Saw in the paper one chap filled an order in and the delivery date given was 2036
technology at it's best.

We have tried to get as many tinned products as possible, will keep and an easy meal if put to the test.

Not looking forward to having to do this on a regular basis David, but needs must.

Enjoy your meal.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 12:03 pm

glad yer sorted for now david ...just come away from supermarket and still alot of empty spaces on the shelves ,got what was needed essentially though
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 12:48 pm

oldstrain wrote:
glad yer sorted for now david ...just come away from supermarket and still alot of empty spaces on the shelves ,got what was needed essentially though
Yes I, like us all no doubt, are pleased for you.

Maybe you will be typing better on a full tank eh! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:45 pm

My misses (the boss) god bless her we was able to get click and collect from Asda last week

But last night she had spent a solid 2 days on the net different sites for click and collect and finally got a slot this morning at 1.30am this morning for next tuesday

Was on Morrisons site and she had a message saying you are in a queue of 56,900+ Shocked Shocked

Feel sorry for the elderly who have no one to speak to and only rely on home help visitors and meals on wheels to have contact with people. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
halcanada80
Hatchling
Hatchling

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:30 pm

Not too bad here. Wife picked up few essentials plus toilet paper yesterday. Gas (petrol) 60 cents a litre.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 12:20 pm

Hope you enjoyed your meal David.

Had to go shopping today, run out of carrots for Misty.

Put some in freezer instead of fridge, ruined.

Plenty of shelves filled, only about a dozen or so in the shop.

Not a corner shop but a small supermarket.

People must have got the message and are being more reasonable.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 12:35 pm

Filled up with petrol, soon be giving it away.

But wait until this matter is cleared up ??????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada80
Hatchling
Hatchling

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 1:48 pm

Filled up with gas at the reservation, one old fellow cussing and swearing at the owner. To buy cheap cigarettes you must first buy gas. Smokes are $10 for 200. Anyway, apparently this old fellow plus a young one put in $10 of gas and bought 30 cartons of smokes. 3 x in the morning. They refused to serve them. Apparently they were re-selling the smokes. Almost came to blows. But when the Indian came out of the kiosk they took off. He was a very large guy.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 5:26 pm

i filled up with diesel the friday boris gave the speech to stay i doors etc, havnt been out in it since ............got a flat tyre now and no means of blowing it up Razz Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 11:52 am

What about the mouthy neighbour … can't he blow it up? Wink

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 12:11 am

Don Webb wrote:
My misses (the boss) god bless her we was able to get click and collect from Asda last week

But last night she had spent a solid 2 days on the net different sites for click and collect and finally got a slot this morning at 1.30am this morning for next tuesday

Was on Morrisons site and she had a message saying you are in a queue of 56,900+ Shocked Shocked

Feel sorry for the elderly who have no one to speak to and only rely on home help visitors and meals on wheels to have contact with people. Sad Sad Sad  
Desperate times down here Don Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes rang a friend here yesterday (actually my daughter) explained things were grim, as things could be on the bog roll scenario Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & she then rang a friend Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile & we are now getting here early next week enough bog rolls to last till next xmas delivered to our front door. Missus, still not happy thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm  affraid  as they are the extra large size often seen in large shopping centre toilet blocks here, as all the normal size ones are still hard to come by  Smile Smile End of the day thou lol! lol! lol! were going to have a bog type roll party Smile Smile now, to just celebrate when they all turn up bounce bounce so all here are most welcome to drop in Very Happy Very Happy. Now  Smile  Smile with the 56,900 scenario there, suggest you maybe just ring Trump  bounce  bounce as he is the Mr fixit man for all problems these days I suggest  Wink  Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:42 am

Think the corner shops are doing a great service, local ones have toilet rolls and everything else.

Think the reason is that those who are regular customers are the less well off and have different morals to the greedy monied idiots who are now apparently throwing food away having gone past their eat by date.

As said previously, went into Proudfoots, small supermarket locally, only very few customers in and plenty of shelves full.

Another consideration, no food, less toilet rolls needed.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:23 am

Caught the good lady chucking out a couple of old news papers.
I shook my head in disbelief at her.
'What! What' says she. I think she knew though, but being the kind person I ma, I explained once again You must save them! They could be very handy wiping things down, beside useful if no toilet roll are available'!
I know that the creases can certainly scratch the bum. But that only lasts for a few hours Wink
I always would fold around the hand so no too creased though. Indeed you could cut them up into nice squares! Thoughtfully giving her something to do instead of idling time away.

Looks a bit chilly out ... might stay in today again and laze about.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 10:52 am

You are ALL HEART Daz.

Bet your good lady appreciates all the wonderful advice.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 11:05 am

Oh she does Misty... Indeed some times she shakes her head and states 'Your Unbelievable'!
Which I then shrug my shoulders, smile nicely saying 'I know'! Wink
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 11:09 am

I think more like UN BELEEEEVABLE Daz.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 11:23 am

MISTY wrote:
Think the corner shops are doing a great service, local ones have toilet rolls and everything else.

Think the reason is that those who are regular customers are the less well off and have different morals to the greedy monied idiots who are now apparently throwing food away having gone past their eat by date.

As said previously, went into Proudfoots, small supermarket locally, only very few customers in and plenty of shelves full.

Another consideration, no food, less toilet rolls needed.

Regards.

Other half here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes does all the shopping as such etc Misty Smile Smile & she now keeps well away from all the major supermarkets when buying food & just buys at a small one of the beating track type of thing. Cost more I'm affraid but she feels she is putting the odds back in her favour the way things are at the moment. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! the reason she does all the shopping as such bounce bounce is she just flatly refuses to give me my credit cards as I'm a real danger when let loose in a supermarket by her way of thinking Very Happy Very Happy. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asda Delivery ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asda Delivery ...   Asda Delivery ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Asda Delivery ...
Page 1 of 1