Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
jan aarden eyes Emptyby David Today at 4:18 pm

» Weather today
jan aarden eyes Emptyby David Today at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
jan aarden eyes Emptyby David Today at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
jan aarden eyes Emptyby David Today at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
jan aarden eyes Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
jan aarden eyes Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
jan aarden eyes Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
jan aarden eyes Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
jan aarden eyes Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) jan aarden eyes 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.jan aarden eyes Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
jan aarden eyes Vote_lcapjan aarden eyes Voting_barjan aarden eyes Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222760 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
jan aarden eyes Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
jan aarden eyes Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

jan aarden eyes

Go down 
+3
barnie
Knackered
alzajilalmaghribi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
alzajilalmaghribi
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

jan aarden eyes Empty
PostSubject: jan aarden eyes   jan aarden eyes EmptySat May 09, 2020 10:53 pm

the most beautiful eyes pigeon of the house jan aarden
plz subscribe
and like video

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

jan aarden eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan aarden eyes   jan aarden eyes EmptySun May 10, 2020 1:25 am

alzajilalmaghribi wrote:
plz subscribe
and like video

Nice one Al Smile Smile Bought a Jan Arden once here of sorts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes on the advise of my Geordie mate bounce bounce we went 1/2 & 1/2 type of thing Smile Smile absolute dog of a pigeon I'm affraid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad But, boy oh boy Wink Wink did it have  wonderful eyes to look at etc Smile Smile. Now Very Happy Very Happy as interesting as the clip is, any one like to tell what difference appears there by the end of it as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

jan aarden eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan aarden eyes   jan aarden eyes EmptySun May 10, 2020 6:46 am

Never seen an eye that bright yellow! Wonder if it's enhanced with Photoshop? To be honest nearly all these fantastic eyes I seen pics of have never seen a race basket, nevertheless they are another interesting aspect of pigeon racing and breeding.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

jan aarden eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan aarden eyes   jan aarden eyes EmptySun May 10, 2020 8:09 am

Yes barnie, had a lot to do with the Ardens over the years, they are noted for their good eye sign according to the criteria used to judge same, seen hundreds if not thousands over the years in my and other lofts.

Never ever seen one eye like those on the video.

Not saying they are not right just very scarce as far as I am concerned.

Interesting as you say.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

jan aarden eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan aarden eyes   jan aarden eyes EmptySun May 10, 2020 4:55 pm

alzajilalmaghribi wrote:
plz subscribe
and like video

The Jan Arden's have fantastic eyes but they are a close family all the eyes are very similar, they are just like the Ko Nipius family very similar eyes

But I have never seen a iris as strong in colour as in the you tube clip
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

jan aarden eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan aarden eyes   jan aarden eyes EmptySun May 10, 2020 6:50 pm

I agree about the Arden eyes, there are very few that do not have decent eyes regarding the theory, good, bad and indifferent regarding breeding and racing,
some of the dummies had the best eyes.

The Ko Nipias likewise, think they were related, had a grandson of Border Chief at one time, good eye but not the best but bred the goods.

The Zions and Plentics (spelling abominable) had the best nut brown eyes I have ever seen and the Van Weyers of later also had very good eye sign.

Problem is there are good bad and different performances made by pigeons with all kinds of eyes and from every kind of BREED.

Would be far too easy and less interesting if there was a fool proof system.

But see neither sense or reason in attempting to fool people with photographs etc;

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

jan aarden eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan aarden eyes   jan aarden eyes EmptyMon May 11, 2020 12:39 am

Don Webb wrote:
alzajilalmaghribi wrote:
plz subscribe
and like video

The Jan Arden's have fantastic eyes but they are a close family all the eyes are very similar, they are just like the Ko Nipius family very similar eyes

But I have never seen a iris as strong in colour as in the you tube clip  
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Must be true bounce bounce I'm affraid Hard to except your maybe loosing the plot etc Don Smile Smile as when I first looked at them all here, my final final conclusion, was they were all different as such  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Wink Wink. cheers alien afro
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

jan aarden eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan aarden eyes   jan aarden eyes EmptyMon May 11, 2020 3:21 pm

the house of arden is a stud not a racing loft ,plenty paper pigeons of the highest calibre of course Wink the original jan arden family were based on just a few pairs and were stolen from the german army just before they pulled out of holland when the allies were on the march to berlin ,jan arden was best freind to piet de weerd i have piet de weerds memoirs book here which was gifted to me from my good freind henk who in turn is a very good freind of piets son who is also called henk and is owner of belgica de weerd ,jan arden ran a hotel and housed german officers during the war he even got sent to prison as a collaborator ...its just a mans name is jan arden and i can tell you now all sorts of top perfoming long distance pigeons went into the ardens...i call myself oldstrain but rest assured theres really no such thing as a strain ,mind you my knee would beg to differ lol! lol! lol! pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

jan aarden eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan aarden eyes   jan aarden eyes EmptyMon May 11, 2020 5:27 pm

alzajilalmaghribi the eyes like that are for planting. A corn Eye. A green would be brill. If one believes in 'Eye sign'.
Me, well I think it is just another way to mate up very good pigeons. Proven pigeons are a first must. Maybe a few generations miss... So by 4 years of age, racing finished, does one keep them? Regardless of eyes. Down to what bred what I guess. J.M.O.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

jan aarden eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan aarden eyes   jan aarden eyes EmptyMon May 11, 2020 7:38 pm

The fact is that among many so called breeds there will be a lot of porkies told along the way and most are just a collection of pigeons that a certain fancier or fanciers have put together.

You only have to look at the clearance sales of many top class fanciers, both past and present, all have introductions etc;

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

jan aarden eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan aarden eyes   jan aarden eyes EmptyTue May 12, 2020 1:02 am

oldstrain wrote:
the house of arden is a stud not a racing loft ,plenty paper pigeons of the highest calibre of course Wink the original jan arden family were based on just a few pairs and were stolen from the german army just before they pulled out of holland when the allies were on the march to berlin ,jan arden was best freind to piet de weerd i have piet de weerds memoirs book here which was gifted to me from my good freind henk who in turn is a very good freind of piets son who is also called henk and is owner of belgica de weerd ,jan arden ran a hotel and housed german officers during the war he even got sent to prison as a collaborator ...its just a mans name is jan arden and i can tell you now all sorts of top perfoming long distance pigeons went into the ardens...i call myself oldstrain but rest assured theres really no such thing as a strain ,mind you my knee would beg to differ lol! lol! lol! pirat pirat
Nice little report card etc O/S Smile Smile Interesting. Wouldn't worry about the bad knee thou bounce bounce as pirat types are well known for getting around on one leg I suggest Very Happy Very Happy.    cheers alien afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jan aarden eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan aarden eyes   jan aarden eyes Empty

Back to top Go down

jan aarden eyes
Page 1 of 1