Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
house of aarden  Emptyby Knackered Today at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
house of aarden  Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
house of aarden  Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
house of aarden  Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
house of aarden  Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
house of aarden  Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
house of aarden  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
house of aarden  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
house of aarden  Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) house of aarden  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.house of aarden  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
house of aarden  Vote_lcaphouse of aarden  Voting_barhouse of aarden  Vote_rcap 
David
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
house of aarden  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
house of aarden  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

house of aarden

Go down 
+6
Ginger
Rene A
Don Webb
seanl
EssexSteve
molloys
10 posters
AuthorMessage
molloys
Chipping
Chipping

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Hi lads just wondering if anyone flys birds from the house of aarden that could give me some information on the birds

Sam
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:53 pm

I bought a Aarden cock from there think the blokes name is Steve Wright very nice bird, he also did Jan Theelans I think talk to him tell him what you want to do he will recommend something he doesnt sting you either.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:38 am

molloys wrote:
Hi lads just wondering if anyone flys birds from the house of aarden that could give me some information on the birds

Sam
he has a small stud based on Jan Ardens some good lines but not for me I have heard some conflicting reports so I will give him a miss if your after arden based birds there will be lofts selling late breds from their best that's the way to go just my opinion sean
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:29 am

seanl wrote:
molloys wrote:

Sam
he has a small stud based on Jan Ardens some good lines  but not for me I have heard some conflicting reports   so I will give him a miss   if your after  arden based birds   there will be  lofts selling late breds from their best that's the way to go    just my opinion  sean
Will agree with you about the late breds you can get some good birds for a good reasonable price

But i dont know to much about the House of Arden sorry but they do try to buy the best available
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:34 pm

molloys Ask Ginger off of here mate he can tell you as if im right in saying he has brought birds from the House of Aarde over the last few years now and has done well with them
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Sam you will get a fear deal from Steve he has some bloody good birds and he tells you as it is  it all depends on what you want to spend if you want to look at what his got go to thehouseofaarden pigeons. and you can have a look at the birds I have done well with them not this year as I have had one the worst seasons I have ever had and all my birds not just Steves
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:29 pm

think they have moved in last few weeks to a bigger place
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Ginger wrote:
Sam you will get a fear deal from Steve he has some bloody good birds and he tells you as it is  it all depends on what you want to spend if you want to look at what his got go to thehouseofaarden pigeons. and you can have a look at the birds I have done well with them not this year as I have had one the worst seasons I have ever had and all my birds not just Steves
my mate bought 3 off him earlier this year pity about the feather might  I will not repeat what he told my mate   he also stated he was the only one in the uk to have 1off haggen bros red jullio   wrong my mate had 1 3 years before him in fact he still has it   sean
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:51 pm

be careful lads if you look up house of aarden on the web,looks like some sad t**t has put a trojan horse virus on each section,as for the birds ,if you like the look of them they got the right breeding for real long stuff.
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:32 pm

met steve wright a few years back at louella sales blackpool, seems an o/k guy to me, we both were bidding for ths same bird, to my knowledge the bird in question was the last son of invincible spirit to come on the market, i pulled out of the bidding at £2,600 , steve wright baught the bird fo £2,800,when i went to congratulate him on his new purchase, he said to me if i had gone to £3,000 it would have been mine, although i had the money with me i had made my mind up earlyer no more than £2,500 , auctions can play silly games if your not carefull, the bird is now called   "SPIRIT OF DREAMS".cheers 
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 pm

edgie wrote:
met steve wright a few years back at louella sales blackpool, seems an o/k guy to me, we both were bidding for ths same bird, to my knowledge the bird in question was the last son of invincible spirit to come on the market, i pulled out of the bidding at  £2,600 , steve wright baught the bird fo £2,800,when i went to congratulate him on his new purchase, he said to me if i had gone to £3,000 it would have been mine, although i had the money with me i had made my mind up earlyer no more than £2,500 , auctions can play silly games if your not carefull,  the bird is now called   "SPIRIT OF DREAMS".cheers 
my mate bought the last son of invincible spirit he paid £1000 for it it was guaranteed to fill but it did not but no probs Louella gave him a full refund he has a number of sons and daughters at stock off invincible spirit along with some other lines which is impossible to get now sean
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:20 pm

seanl wrote:
edgie wrote:
met steve wright a few years back at louella sales blackpool, seems an o/k guy to me, we both were bidding for ths same bird, to my knowledge the bird in question was the last son of invincible spirit to come on the market, i pulled out of the bidding at  £2,600 , steve wright baught the bird fo £2,800,when i went to congratulate him on his new purchase, he said to me if i had gone to £3,000 it would have been mine, although i had the money with me i had made my mind up earlyer no more than £2,500 , auctions can play silly games if your not carefull,  the bird is now called   "SPIRIT OF DREAMS".cheers 
my mate bought the last son of invincible spirit  he paid £1000  for it  it was guaranteed to fill but it did not  but no probs Louella gave him a full refund   he has a number of sons and daughters  at stock  off invincible spirit  along with some other lines which is impossible to get now   sean
i think your freind had a lucky escape, fare play to louella for the refund.cheers 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:17 am

edgie wrote:
Edgie !!!!! Smile Smile that's mean money by my standards
(2600 pounds). True what you say about pigeon auctions etc,
"The brain" goes into melt down mode with many flyers, with the crazy money their happy to pay out for a bunch of feathers etc. 15 years since I last attended one down here. Better ways to catch a fish Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink in my view. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

house of aarden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: house of aarden    house of aarden  Empty

Back to top Go down

house of aarden
Page 1 of 1