Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Can't believe what I.m watching  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Can't believe what I.m watching  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
Can't believe what I.m watching  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
Can't believe what I.m watching  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Can't believe what I.m watching  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Can't believe what I.m watching  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Can't believe what I.m watching  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Can't believe what I.m watching  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Can't believe what I.m watching  Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Can't believe what I.m watching  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Can't believe what I.m watching  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Can't believe what I.m watching  Vote_lcapCan't believe what I.m watching  Voting_barCan't believe what I.m watching  Vote_rcap 
David
Can't believe what I.m watching  Vote_lcapCan't believe what I.m watching  Voting_barCan't believe what I.m watching  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Can't believe what I.m watching  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Can't believe what I.m watching  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Can't believe what I.m watching

Go down 
+2
Knackered
oldstrain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Can't believe what I.m watching  Empty
PostSubject: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 7:43 am

Just watching the television and what a bunch of idiots these Americans are , honestly you talk about a screw loose...its a bloody circus watching this trump . Its like a boxer coming into the ring with this music ect ect and his lies are unbelievable,  saying cheating going on ect ...I don't normally watch this crap but what a bunch of loonies they are
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 8:25 am

what worries me most is the far left lunatics who's plans are all make believe and anti christian in there values and have no real sense of punishment for any wrong doing if usa goes left i can see the russians and there allies making a major move for a new world order..the rest of the rubbish i just wash down with me coffee in the morning lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 8:35 am

How corrupt are these people honestly.  It just goes to show you what they are like and that  Nigel Farage  what a looney he is ...I actually respected him once but after today's show certainly not
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:09 am

peel bros wrote:
Just watching the television and what a bunch of idiots these Americans are , honestly you talk about a screw loose...its a bloody circus watching this trump . Its like a boxer coming into the ring with this music ect ect and his lies are unbelievable,  saying cheating going on ect ...I don't normally watch this crap but what a bunch of loonies they are
lol! lol! lol! Extraordinary wasn't etc Ray Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to watch. Millions of votes still be counted there in certain areas & because he is front there at the moment at close of voting, Trump declares he has won the race overall Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. Democracy is dead there I'm affraid if he is allowed to just get away with what he suggests as such. End of the day Wink Wink China, Russia, Iran & the like bounce bounce must be laughing their heads off I suspect & if ever there is a divided country, which is in utter  tumoil at the moment  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes with what is to play out there, look no further than America now unfortunately I suggest Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:42 am

Knackered wrote:
peel bros wrote:
lol! lol! lol! Extraordinary wasn't etc Ray Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to watch. Millions of votes still be counted there in certain areas & because he is front there at the moment at close of voting, Trump declares he has won the race overall Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. Democracy is dead there I'm affraid if he is allowed to just get away with what he suggests as such. End of the day Wink Wink China, Russia, Iran & the like bounce bounce must be laughing their heads off I suspect & if ever there is a divided country, which is in utter  tumoil at the moment  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes with what is to play out there, look no further than America now unfortunately I suggest Wink Wink. cheers

It may be a circus act and a complete shambles but in reality a lot depends on the outcome.

We know Trump at face value is an idiot but he has been one of the most powerful men in the world for the last four years and without the virus problem
would no doubt have got second term of office.

He is not anti Britain and the Devil you know etc;

Without going into details etc; of you do no take an interest you have no right to complain about result.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 10:00 am

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
peel bros wrote:

It may be a circus act and a complete shambles but in reality a lot depends on the  outcome.

We know Trump at face value  is  an idiot but he has been one of the most powerful men in the world for the last four years and without the virus problem    
would no doubt have got second term of office.

He is not anti Britain and the Devil you know etc;

Without going into details etc; of you do no take an interest you have no right to complain about result.

Regards.  

Human nature at work I suggest maybe Misty Smile Smile I'm  affraid & if Trump  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes tends to makes a complete fool of himself on a regular type basis, why shouldn't normal type folk as such. Respect doesn't become automatic bounce bounce just because some one is the leader of a nation type of thing  Smile  Smile & he continues to act like a fool. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 10:32 am

What baffles me Knackered is why on earth have the American people allowed two old fogies fight out a position that can affect not only their country but the whole world.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 11:32 am

Because most Americans are like trump,  a sandwich short of a picnic
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 12:18 pm

MISTY wrote:
What baffles me Knackered is why on earth have the American people allowed two old fogies fight out a position that can affect not only their country but the whole  world.

Regards.

these two "old fogies" are merely puppets, the same as doris johnson, front men who do as they are told ........
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 2:32 pm

Trump has his good points for many. KKK, (poor whites exercising power not usually available.) Rich people that will further his interests. US politics is a fiasco.
But what else is new? Wars famine etc,. Not going to leave regardles of whatever Presidents. Treat him like a physo all will work out. Like a marriage, for better or worse. Grin and bear the bad bits.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:50 pm

Totally agree david..someone has their hand up their arses
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:57 pm

peel bros wrote:
Totally agree david..someone has their hand up their arses

when you hear our country is billions / trillions in debt, who are they in debt to .......? that will give us our answer ray
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 6:15 pm

We haven't a clue what's going on .I bet we would get a huge shock if we did
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 6:43 pm

The Government get it through securities and borrowing etc; from the pension funds, apparently we each owe many thousands each, also Bank of England involved.

Think around £75,000 each.

If they come for mine I will have to do a little singing in the pub.

All a load of ???? me thinks.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 7:00 pm

75000..I could do with that now believe me
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 7:08 pm

You owe it peel bros, so if they come for it just offer them a pair of Stock Birds, because I think Stock Shares are also involved.

OH HAPPY DAYS.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 10:21 pm

Well they wont get it from me that's for sure
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 2:04 am

MISTY wrote:
What baffles me Knackered is why on earth have the American people allowed two old fogies fight out a position that can affect not only their country but the whole  world.

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! Beats me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Maybe thou Very Happy Very Happy just ask our mate here Misty Smile Smile from South Carolina etc Wink Wink. Real Trump type territory I believe Smile Smile. End of the day thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes matters little to me here & I just hope they sort things out in a peaceful type way by the end, with what is going on there at the moment bounce bounce as its all so foreign to our simple way of life down here on average Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe what I.m watching    Can't believe what I.m watching  Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't believe what I.m watching
Page 1 of 1