Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Not a good day etc. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:53 pm

» Weather today
Not a good day etc. Emptyby barnie Today at 7:14 pm

» escaped birds return
Not a good day etc. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:37 pm

» Good Morning
Not a good day etc. Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» good luck weekend
Not a good day etc. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Not a good day etc. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Not a good day etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Not a good day etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Not a good day etc. Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Not a good day etc. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, oldstrain

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Not a good day etc. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Not a good day etc. Vote_lcapNot a good day etc. Voting_barNot a good day etc. Vote_rcap 
David
Not a good day etc. Vote_lcapNot a good day etc. Voting_barNot a good day etc. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222597 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Not a good day etc. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Not a good day etc. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Not a good day etc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Not a good day etc. Empty
PostSubject: Not a good day etc.   Not a good day etc. EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 9:03 am

Doesn't take long Wink Wink I suggest. Reading the paper here today bounce bounce about all the events of importance going on in the world around us. Half way through it thou SmileSmile I had a thought bubble type moment lol! lol! lol! & ask myself Smile Smile where is my little mate Donald Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the Duck today Smile Smile lol!  lol!  lol! Persevered with my normal determination bounce bounce as I do & their he was eventually on page 55 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  sadly playing 2nd fiddle to some old codger type called Biden etc Very Happy Very Happy.   cheers all.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day etc.   Not a good day etc. EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 9:17 am

Think we are far off any good days Knackered.

Do not like Russia, N. Korea, China, Iran, Iraque, Etc; being out of the news,
do not know what they are up to.

Think just watching events to see an opportunity to take advantage.

Trump is definately a possible liability with regard to world events during his last weeks in power.

But then there is no real chance of humans sorting out the overall mess they have made of the earth.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day etc.   Not a good day etc. EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 7:42 pm

Misty. We cannot rectify the wrongs, past or present. Question of living with the situation best as one can.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day etc.   Not a good day etc. EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 9:09 pm

halcanada81 wrote:
Misty. We cannot rectify the wrongs, past or present. Question of living with the situation best as one can.
Many thou Hal Smile Smile I suggest are not even attempting sadly too come to grips with the present situation today. Watched NBC live this morning here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Keith Urban singing to hundreds there in the street & not a face mask to be seen. Hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters also marching for the cause & half of them didn't even have masks on & they just recorded another record with the virus of 170,000 odd cases in a day Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad When is the penny going to drop bounce bounce for some, that being stupid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & acting stupid Wink Wink will not help solve the problem that most are confronting these days with the virus scenario. End of the rant Smile Smile for now  lol!  lol!  lol! 15 days Very Happy Very Happy of double doughnut type figures here now Wink Wink & I ask myself, sadly bounce bounce why oh why Smile Smile is it so etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes are we so different here to normal type folk as such. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day etc.   Not a good day etc. EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:00 pm

this is exactly how our governments control us, fear and uncertainty ........they like us worrying about how we will cope or survive, this i how they keep us in line .

LOOSE THE FEAR, THEY WORK FOR US !!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day etc.   Not a good day etc. EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:41 pm

Think the biggest problem why they get away with it David is because the vast majority of people are satisfied with their lot and never become involved in anything until it directly affects them, APATHY, as in our own sport.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day etc.   Not a good day etc. EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:04 pm

MISTY wrote:
Think the biggest problem why they get away with it David is because the vast majority of people are satisfied with their lot and never become  involved in anything until it directly affects them, APATHY, as in our own sport.

Regards.

true misty, also they dare not speak out due to fear of loosing what they have ......
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day etc.   Not a good day etc. EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 11:37 pm

David wrote:
this is exactly how our governments control us, fear and uncertainty ........they like us worrying about how we will cope or survive,  this i how they keep us in line .

LOOSE THE FEAR, THEY WORK FOR US !!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! Try telling them that etc David Wink Wink when your pissed to the eye balls bounce  bounce & driving down the road speeding  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes & they then pull you up for a breathalyser type check  Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day etc.   Not a good day etc. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:25 am

if i was driving down the road, p*ss to the eyeballs, id deserve to be pulled over and breathalysed ......... plod rarely do anything for the publics safety, its more of a revenue collection racket ........

remember plod do not have a "duty of care" to the public .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day etc.   Not a good day etc. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:47 pm

David wrote:
if i was driving down the road, p*ss to the eyeballs, id deserve to be pulled over and breathalysed ......... plod rarely do anything for the publics safety, its more of a revenue collection racket ........

remember plod do not have a "duty of care" to the public .
See Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! all is not lost as I always knew somehow David bounce bounce if I just kept plodding along here in my normal weird type fashion WinkWink bounce  bounce we would eventually agree about something etc Smile Smile. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a good day etc.   Not a good day etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a good day etc.
Page 1 of 1