Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:36 pm

» Good Morning
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 9:42 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:32 am

» PR For Pigeons
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 26, 2024 8:41 pm

» APHA Forms .......
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri May 24, 2024 12:03 pm

» Young Pigeon Fanciers
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Emptyby David Wed May 22, 2024 12:08 am

» King removes Patronage
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Emptyby David Wed May 22, 2024 12:02 am

» come join us
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) outdoor CCTV - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Vote_lcapoutdoor CCTV - Page 2 Voting_baroutdoor CCTV - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Vote_lcapoutdoor CCTV - Page 2 Voting_baroutdoor CCTV - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 223007 messages in 14009 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

outdoor CCTV

Go down 
+6
peel bros
markevans
oldstrain
Knackered
MISTY
barnie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: outdoor CCTV   outdoor CCTV - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 10:00 pm

barnie wrote:
Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
markevans wrote:
Is it mains powered Colin or battery powered

Mains Mark, comes with adaptor and decent cable length, I just run it out of corner of conservatory window and clamped the camera to the drainpipe. I guess it ends up about 5m from the wifi router but gets excellent signal through 2 lots of double glazing too.
I can see a rush on desired Xmas presents now etc Barnie Very Happy Very Happy for certain people Wink Wink The Good old days Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Total bollocks I say bounce bounce as we never had such toys to play with for the sheer enjoyment/pleasure back then  Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers

long winters here knackered, plus tv is rubbish, need alternatives to pass the time pal Wink
I know how you feel Barnie Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes one can only watch so many cooking, home renovating type shows & repeats of the manor born type of thing or even maybe Steptoe & the like, before you go looking for more interesting ways to pass the time Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: outdoor CCTV   outdoor CCTV - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 10:45 pm

Can see the merit in having the means of observing even foxes or other visitors
around your loft, far better than repeates of oldies even repeated twice in the same week, not to mention cookery programms at least taking up main viewing time at the weekend, must have covered every known and some unknown meals.

Last of the Summer Wine been on for weeks as has To The Manor Born along ith Dads Army, enjoyable in their day but not when you know every word and action.

Although it is no laughing matter Trump is more entertining in a warped kind of way.

I would most certainly have had one if I still had my pigeons may be interesting in any case.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: outdoor CCTV   outdoor CCTV - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 2:46 pm

By the way, do they record?.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: outdoor CCTV   outdoor CCTV - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 4:35 pm

MISTY wrote:
By the way, do they record?.

Regards.

Yes Misty onto a SD card if you fit one, larger storage = longest recording I think about 6 days then it just copies over the top and starts again.
You can also subscribe to a cloud storage facility which saves everything but I think that's a bit costly for myself.

You do get free 6 second recorded playbacks whenever it's activated which does for myself.

So I guess something for everyone depending on what you want to pay.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: outdoor CCTV   outdoor CCTV - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 6:08 pm

Thanks for the info barnie.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: outdoor CCTV   outdoor CCTV - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 8:04 pm

Mine record via my phone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: outdoor CCTV   outdoor CCTV - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

outdoor CCTV
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2