Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
CCTV for pigeon lofts Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» Weather today
CCTV for pigeon lofts Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
CCTV for pigeon lofts Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
CCTV for pigeon lofts Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
CCTV for pigeon lofts Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
CCTV for pigeon lofts Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
CCTV for pigeon lofts Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
CCTV for pigeon lofts Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
CCTV for pigeon lofts Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) CCTV for pigeon lofts 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.CCTV for pigeon lofts Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
CCTV for pigeon lofts Vote_lcapCCTV for pigeon lofts Voting_barCCTV for pigeon lofts Vote_rcap 
David
CCTV for pigeon lofts Vote_lcapCCTV for pigeon lofts Voting_barCCTV for pigeon lofts Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222604 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
CCTV for pigeon lofts Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
CCTV for pigeon lofts Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

CCTV for pigeon lofts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

CCTV for pigeon lofts Empty
PostSubject: CCTV for pigeon lofts   CCTV for pigeon lofts EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:59 am

Please excuse me if I have mentioned this subject before, but I have had no replies, which is very unusual and I can't find a listing for CCTV in 'My Topics'.

Does anybody have any experience of using a CCTV system to keep an eye on their loft/s?

I would like to be able to keep an eye on the inside of my stock loft as I am having problems with a cock trying to take over another's pair's nestbox, and I thought, if I could see the trouble happening straightaway, I could do something about it.

I don't necessarily need CCTV for security reasons but I would like to be able to know what is going on inside the loft.

If anybody has any experience or advice regarding the use of CCTV and a good place to buy a system and the sort of prices one might have to pay, please pass it along.

Many thanks in advance.

Yours in Sport

Phil (blueskylofts)
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: CCTV for pigeon lofts   CCTV for pigeon lofts EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 11:53 am

blueskylofts wrote:
Please excuse me if I have mentioned this subject before, but I have had no replies, which is very unusual and I can't find a listing for CCTV in 'My Topics'.

Does anybody have any experience of using a CCTV system to keep an eye on their loft/s?

I would like to be able to keep an eye on the inside of my stock loft as I am having problems with a cock trying to take over another's pair's nestbox, and I thought, if I could see the trouble happening straightaway, I could do something about it.

I don't necessarily need CCTV for security reasons but I would like to be able to know what is going on inside the loft.

If anybody has any experience or advice regarding the use of CCTV and a good place to buy a system and the sort of prices one might have to pay, please pass it along.

Many thanks in advance.

Yours in Sport

Phil (blueskylofts)

I wish I could help you Phil Smile Smile but that type of issue is far beyond what I could comprehend or do etc sadly. I will thou tell you a true story, about a local flyer near me here that won a 500 mile Fed lol! lol! lol! sitting up in his bed at midnight here watching Tv when he saw his bird land on his loft on his screen there. So Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes could be well worth the effort I suspect & you may just get some surprises at times, with what your birds may get up too. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: CCTV for pigeon lofts   CCTV for pigeon lofts EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:13 pm

I would think they are no different than a domestic set up phil ...something I have never considered to be honest ,I would think theirs a half tidy one in yer local b&q or a security web site atb
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: CCTV for pigeon lofts   CCTV for pigeon lofts EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:52 pm

I think they have a system you can watch through your computer for sale on ebay phil.....
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: cctv   CCTV for pigeon lofts EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:29 pm

David wrote:
I think they have a system you can watch through your computer for sale on ebay phil.....

Dave, do you know how i can find the item you speak about - I have looked through eBay and can't see anything like that.

Cheers mate
Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: CCTV for pigeon lofts   CCTV for pigeon lofts EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:06 pm

this will work through your television, computer or mobile phone phil, its just one of many on ebay....the prices vary but just have a look down the list to see what suits you best.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CCTV-DVR-4CH-960H-HDMI-2-Outdoor-1000TVL-Video-Camera-Home-Security-System-Kit-/221299293583?hash=item3386773d8f:g:RsoAAOSw9mFWKZJH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CCTV for pigeon lofts   CCTV for pigeon lofts Empty

Back to top Go down

CCTV for pigeon lofts
Page 1 of 1