Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
you better be good Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
you better be good Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
you better be good Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
you better be good Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
you better be good Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
you better be good Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
you better be good Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
you better be good Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
you better be good Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) you better be good 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.you better be good Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
you better be good Vote_lcapyou better be good Voting_baryou better be good Vote_rcap 
David
you better be good Vote_lcapyou better be good Voting_baryou better be good Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
you better be good Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
you better be good Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

you better be good

Go down 
+4
David
peel bros
Boosey
oldstrain
8 posters
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: you better be good   you better be good EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 8:59 am

or santa wont bring ya naff all lol! lol! lol! well we have one excited little boy here who woke us to the tune of xmas carols this morning Razz i have also been told to cough up some of my pigeon groats for santas reindeers santa rendeer hope santa fills me stocking this year i been a good boy honest  Laughing merry christmas to all you lads and your wifes/families and all the very best for 2021 ,a special thanks to david and knackered and there good ladies for what they do for alfie ,merry christmas lads

king king king santa rendeer pirat pirat you better be good Img20262
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 10:25 am

Merry Christmas Alfie santa
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 11:28 am

How he has grown up so quickly,  unbelievable...merry Xmas Alfie.  Hope you get everything you asked for
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 11:40 am

peel bros wrote:
How he has grown up so quickly,  unbelievable...merry Xmas Alfie.  Hope you get everything you asked for

8 now ray...first thing on the list is a haircut from dad lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:34 pm

peel bros wrote:

it is ray. i remember the day Alfie was born, 8 years flies by so quickly ........hes growing into a fine lad .

merry christmas Alfie, darren and Nicola, looks like your all set for the big day cheers santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:21 pm

Oh to be young and handsome, been the former once, the second  ?>?<?;[.

Enjoy yourself Alfie you are only young once.

Pigeons can be a source of great enjoyment but it is a big wide world.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 7:00 pm

Merry Christmas Alfie hope you have some nice presents
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 7:31 pm

Boosey wrote:
Merry Christmas Alfie santa
Same, same Very Happy Very Happy How thou can he be so handsome/good looking there etc Boosey Wink Wink I ask & we are as we are type of thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. Criminal lol! lol! lol! one could maybe say, maybe Smile Smilelol! lol! lol! End of the day here thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I except I just somehow drew the short straw in the looks department sadly, but how I wish I was just 8 again like our little pirat mate here Alfie etc Boosey. Now Very Happy Very Happy have no fear Alfie, if watching Wink Wink Santa is on his way, as I had a wee chat earlier this morning here with him bounce bounce told him, straight up lol! lol! lol! Bristol, first stop in corona land  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes for our little mate here Alfie Smile Smile with a slew full of presents for everyone in your family there & especially a special treat for mum Very Happy Very Happy & also some thing special for your champion little pigeons, who would freezing out in the back yard at the moment there I suspect  Wink  Wink .  Cheers Very Happy Very Happy & a merry, merry xmas here now from old/tired uncle Knackered Smile Smile to everyone in pirat land etc for xmas  Very Happy  Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 8:26 pm

Yes life goes too quickly,  it really does . 8 years is unbelievable.  Yes David it just seems like yesterday
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 2:26 pm

thanyou uncle david for my game and thankyou uncle knackered for my golden ticket to the forums one loft santa santa cheers bounce bounce bounce you better be good Img20263
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 3:09 pm

your welome Alfie, glad you like the game, have a great day ...........p.s. thanks for the tree decoration Very Happy Very Happy santa santa
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 4:18 pm

Being still young and handsome too, I know how I feel. Many - younger ones - may well just take it for granted lol.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 5:35 pm

Great stuff that lads . Well done
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 11:47 pm

Daz wrote:
Being still young and handsome too, I know how I feel. Many - younger ones - may well just take it for granted lol.
True in many ways what you say I suggest etc Daz Wink Wink But lesson to be learnt here possible maybe by our little champ/mate Alfie Very Happy Very Happy the pirat as David & myself are worlds apart with out thinking on certain issue matters, these days bounce bounce but thankfully we are both on common ground I suspect when talking the talk & Alfie is concerned I suggest. Now Dad Wink Wink hairs not long enough yet there for a hair cut for our little champ bounce bounce I suggest. Maybe get to the afro afro afro stage by next Xmas lol! lol! lol! & it just may be time for the scissors scenario, maybe Wink Wink Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

you better be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: you better be good   you better be good Empty

Back to top Go down

you better be good
Page 1 of 1