Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
First for the year etc. Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
First for the year etc. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
First for the year etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
First for the year etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
First for the year etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
First for the year etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
First for the year etc. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
First for the year etc. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
First for the year etc. Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) First for the year etc. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.First for the year etc. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
First for the year etc. Vote_lcapFirst for the year etc. Voting_barFirst for the year etc. Vote_rcap 
David
First for the year etc. Vote_lcapFirst for the year etc. Voting_barFirst for the year etc. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
First for the year etc. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
First for the year etc. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

First for the year etc.

Go down 
+4
MISTY
Don Webb
David
Knackered
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

First for the year etc. Empty
PostSubject: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 6:36 pm

Welcome aboard here Etienne Very Happy Very Happy a motley mob here Wink Wink in some ways bounce bounce one could say  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes. But somehow we mostly get on together in a harmonious type fashion through respect for one another, if you just maybe somehow decide to join in, in your own time  bounce  bounce  with the banter that flows here for the sheer enjoyment factor Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 7:22 pm

scratch scratch scratch beat me to it again knackered, its all out war now..........Suspect

1 - 0 so far in 2012, i`ll get you next time lol! lol! lol!

welcome to the forum Etienne, would be nice to hear from you ........ cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 9:40 pm

Welcome to the site Etienne hope you enjoy ands have input

Can I ask what area do you come from
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 1:46 am

David wrote:
scratch scratch scratch  beat me to it again knackered, its all out war now..........Suspect        

1 - 0 so far in 2012, i`ll get you next time lol! lol! lol!

welcome to the forum Etienne, would be nice to hear from you ........ cheers
War Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & here I was David Smile Smile doing my best  bounce  bounce telling Etienne etc what a friendly type bunch we were here  Wink  Wink lol! lol! lol!. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:23 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Welcome to the site Etienne hope you enjoy ands have input

Can I ask what area do you come from
Yes would be nice to know a few details, fancier etc; and other interests.

In any case hope you do contribute.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:19 pm

welcome to the forum etienne
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:42 pm

Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:51 pm

New member? . Missed it lol must have been a sleep
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 10:37 pm

peel bros wrote:
Excuses Very Happy Very Happy  excuses excuses lol! lol! lol! Wink Wink next you will be telling us here. maybe bounce bounce I suspect, your been having trouble with some virus thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that apparently somehow is floating around the suburbs Smile Smile.  cheers & take care, XXX.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:29 pm

peel bros wrote:

would be nice if the new members would contribute to the topics ray. good job we have our regulars who keep the forum going ....... cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 1:37 pm

David wrote:
peel bros wrote:

would be nice if the new members would contribute to the topics ray. good job we have our regulars who keep the forum going ....... cheers
Agree entirely David.

Do not understand anyone joining and not becomming involved.

Problem is most matters regarding our feathered friends have been covered many times over.

Perhaps if we got the shows and a quiz or some other interests started, or if the new members thought something up of interest or even debateable it would liven things up.

The more opinions to consider the better, if we all agreed on everything it would be a first in any site, me thinks.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 1:51 pm

I do. Many join, and are happy just to glean and learn. Some a mite shy - like me, etc. - and others have had abuse or such somewhere along the line and A. daren't post, or B. may feel that the aren't of merit to.

I would prefer them to post regardless. But am happy to feel sometimes, that the site may provide some help or knowledge. A learning curve or an past unclear theory/ explanation. Mind that is just me1
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 1:53 pm

Etienne welcome. Sounds French to me.
Also famous for Bikes (Ladies) and curtains. There are a few footballers named Etienne too. Get on board mate.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 4:24 pm

i think it could be phil formerly blue sky lofts study
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 5:52 pm

Daz wrote:
Also famous for Bikes (Ladies) and curtains. There are a few footballers named Etienne too. Get on board mate.

was there a boxer called Etienne, who got knocked out by mike tyson ...?
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:09 pm

David wrote:
Daz wrote:

was there a boxer called Etienne, who got knocked out by mike tyson ...?Appare

Apparently the name means Crown and is of  French origin David.

Would be nice to have a French fancier on the site.

Cannot find him fighting anyone professionaly.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First for the year etc.   First for the year etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

First for the year etc.
Page 1 of 1