Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Covid Vaccine ... Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» escaped birds return
Covid Vaccine ... Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Weather today
Covid Vaccine ... Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Covid Vaccine ... Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» good luck weekend
Covid Vaccine ... Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:24 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Covid Vaccine ... Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Covid Vaccine ... Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Covid Vaccine ... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Covid Vaccine ... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Covid Vaccine ... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Covid Vaccine ... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Covid Vaccine ... Vote_lcapCovid Vaccine ... Voting_barCovid Vaccine ... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Covid Vaccine ... Vote_lcapCovid Vaccine ... Voting_barCovid Vaccine ... Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222655 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Covid Vaccine ... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Covid Vaccine ... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Covid Vaccine ...

Go down 
+6
peel bros
halcanada81
Knackered
oldstrain
MISTY
David
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:30 pm

so still in the experimental stages ............ study

Covid Vaccine ... 13523210
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:58 pm

Same as the Flue vacine David, cannot guarantee anything just that it  limits some possibilities.

The whole situation leaves much to be desired, however, the situation has  been made far more of a problem through idiots treating it as a hoax.

The new variant viruses are also posing a further problem the present vacines may not  give any protection against them.

A whole bag of worms.

Cannot see an end to it in the near future.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:40 pm

MISTY wrote:
Same as the Flue vacine David, cannot guarantee anything just that it  limits some possibilities.

The whole situation leaves much to be desired, however, the situation has  been made far more of a problem through idiots treating it as a hoax.

The new variant viruses are also posing a further problem the present vacines may not  give any protection against them.

A whole bag of worms.

Cannot see an end to it in the near future.

Regards.

i think very much the same as you on the matter ,many are not taking it seriously and to say its a hoax is really distasteful to those that have lost a freind or family member ,as to the true figures of deaths due to covid ...well thats another story
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:24 pm

call me a "hoaxer" if you will, i do believe there is a virus, but not as the government say it is ...........if people did their own research they will start to think differenly, and realise something is not quite right, and that we are being misled .

the nhs being overwhelmed with covid is exagerated , created to cause fear ......fear to cause people to take the vaccine, which in reality will make absolutely no difference what so ever , apart from lining certain government members and friends pockets .

take the time and effort to listen and rerad all the info out there, i too was full of fear at one point until i did my own research, instead of believing all our government, and the little jew in the corner said ......
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:31 pm

in fact anyone who can be bothered, i suggest reading this article, its quite long, but it gives a lot of facts they dont want you to know.........facts about the original vaccine tests on fit and healthy people, now they are giving it to people with underlying conditions and the elderly ..

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/03/what-vaccine-trials/?fbclid=IwAR1NJExrjV0tMRdiwBrwsCfYIl3II-4GWfXjYdsrUv1ZtHq789xOzeOg-D8
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 12:29 am

David wrote:
call me a "hoaxer" if you will, i do believe there is a virus, but not as the government say it is ...........if people did their own research they will start to think differenly, and realise something is not quite right, and that we are being misled .

the nhs being overwhelmed with covid is exagerated , created to cause fear ......fear to cause people to take the vaccine, which in reality will make absolutely no difference what so ever , apart from lining certain government members and friends pockets .

take the time and effort to listen and rerad all the info out there, i too was full of fear at one point until i did my own research, instead of believing all our government, and the little jew in the corner said ......
Happy for you to have your own thoughts there etc David Smile Smile & I Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes down here to have mine as such bounce bounce even if we differ in many ways on the subject matter Wink Wink. Suspect we would agree Smile Smile I hope, that it's turning rather pear shape now unfortunately for many thou through no fault of their own in many places now & in a deadly type manner on average. Now Wink Wink I see also lol! lol! lol! you have brought the religion factor on board here, so I must mention I'm affraid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Israel & their plan for treating the 5 million odd Palestine type locals living  there apparently & the plan is at this stage Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad no plan, no treatment to help them all combat the virus situation apparently by all accounts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes.  cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:31 am

Yes, each to their own.
Good thing about it? People call intending to visit, unwelcomes, mention I have a cold. Immediately think virus. Do not come.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 8:08 am

David wrote:
in fact anyone who can be bothered, i suggest reading this article, its quite long, but it gives a lot of facts they dont want you to know.........facts about the original vaccine tests on fit and healthy people, now they are giving it to people with underlying conditions and the elderly ..

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/03/what-vaccine-trials/?fbclid=IwAR1NJExrjV0tMRdiwBrwsCfYIl3II-4GWfXjYdsrUv1ZtHq789xOzeOg-D8

the vaccine is a different ball game ,i read the whole article and have read others and it does appear its been rolled out under very small and short tests l am very dubious of it to say the least and wonder if old bill is on the march for $$$ yes hal its a good exscuse to keep certain visits at bay Razz lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:03 am

oldstrain wrote:
David wrote:

the vaccine is a different ball game ,i read the whole article and have read others and it does appear its been rolled out under very small and short tests l am very dubious of it to say the least and wonder if old bill is on the march for $$$ yes hal its a good exscuse to keep certain visits at bay Razz lol! lol! lol!

the most worrying thing about it darren, is pfizer and others who produce the vaccines are immune to prosecution in the event it kills or seriously harms anyone who takes it ..........that alone should set alarm bells ringing i reckon .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:10 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

Happy for you to have your own thoughts there etc David Smile Smile & I Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes down here to have mine as such bounce bounce even if we differ in many ways on the subject matter Wink Wink. Suspect we would agree Smile Smile I hope, that it's turning rather pear shape now unfortunately for many thou through no fault of their own in many places now & in a deadly type manner on average. Now Wink Wink I see also lol! lol! lol! you have brought the religion factor on board here, so I must mention I'm affraid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Israel & their plan for treating the 5 million odd Palestine type locals living  there apparently & the plan is at this stage Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad no plan, no treatment to help them all combat the virus situation apparently by all accounts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes.  cheers

yes i agree knackered, ive been reading the isreali news, and it seems the palestinians are not high on thelist for vaccines .......although israel is keen to harvest body parts from them it seems, as many young palestinian men who go missing, tend to turn up minus their organs Suspect Suspect

may be a coincidence our own government have brought in the opt out system of organ donation around the same time as covid reared its ugly head ..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:13 am

I have this covid thing but still skeptical about getting a vaccine jab ...I got a call yesterday saying I am OK to go out but the rest of my family are not , they have a few days left as I got it first. Surely I can  be a carrier? . Anyway I have decided to stay in till Friday just incase   even though its doing mt head in
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:27 am

peel bros wrote:
I have this covid thing but still skeptical about getting a vaccine jab ...I got a call yesterday saying I am OK to go out but the rest of my family are not , they have a few days left as I got it first. Surely I can  be a carrier? . Anyway I have decided to stay in till Friday just incase   even though its doing mt head in
Realy Chuffed you have got over the problem.

Know the feeling about being confined, we have to comply because of age and health conditions and common sense.

With regard to the vacine.

Everyone could take the attitude of those who have doubts about it's value and possible side effects.

Then WHAT ??????.

Just let the virus run riot.

We have had similar health problems recently but not thrown at  us in the manner of this one, and they have been dealt with by vacinations.

We will certainly have the vacination and irrespective of wether it has bad side effects we will have done our duty as responsible members of society and not left it to others.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:39 am

if people want the vaccine let them have it, those who do not so be it.......its individual choice at the end of the day .......one thing for sure is people who do have it cannot blame those who dont have it of being selfish or of putting others at risk, if those who have the vaccination have had it, whats the problem ? they are safe (allegidly), its the ones who dont have it that will be at risk, by their own choice .

one thing is for sure, the vaccine is not a silver bullet, we are not suddenly safe.....we will still need to wear a mask and be restricted in what we do, it doe not stop us catching covid, nor stop us spreading it .......it just lowers the chance of us dying of it, so considering the fact our own immune system fights it off 99.97% of the time, is it really worth the risk of after effects it could give us......?

i for one will certainly not be having any vaccine, that is for sure ...... No

each to their own though i say ........... cheers cheers cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:48 am

David wrote:
if people want the vaccine let them have it, those who do not so be it.......its individual choice at the end of the day .......one thing for sure is people who do have it cannot blame those who dont have it of being selfish or of putting others at risk, if those who have the vaccination have had it, whats the problem ? they are safe (allegidly), its the ones who dont have it that will be at risk, by their own choice .

one thing is for sure, the vaccine is not a silver bullet, we are not suddenly safe.....we will still need to wear a mask and be restricted in what we do, it doe not stop us catching covid, nor stop us spreading it .......it just lowers the chance of us dying of it, so considering the fact our own immune system fights it off 99.97% of the time, is it really worth the risk of after effects it could give us......?

99.97% David, where did you get that from, Dandy or the Beano.

If that was the case (without any treatment) there would be no real problem.

Regards. 

i for one will certainly not be having any vaccine, that is for sure ...... No

each to their own though i say ........... cheers cheers cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:55 am

the information is out there misty, all you need to do is look for it ........thats the beuty of the internet, its all there for us to see , and all there for us to listen to the virus experts who are not on the government pay roll, the survival rate for covid is 99.7 or there abouts, look it up.

p.s. no i havnt had the beano or dandy for years, i progressed into the racing pigeon weekly and british homing world, but found them much the same as the beano and dandy, with the same type of jokers in them ......... Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:03 am

I will probably get it yes but just not convinced yet its doing the job correctly..yes I hope it does but we are supposed to trust these people in charge but look at all the lies they have told so far. Thats my reason for not getting it yet
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:11 am

thats probably what a lot of people think too ray, the government cannot be trusted.........they lie and cheat all the time, how can we possibly trust a thing they say.

when have they been bothered over the british people, for years now there have been people dying on trollies in hospital corridors because the staff couldnt cope,or there were no beds.......yet suddenly we are expected to believe their fake concern for the NHS and the people .........

no, i for one do not buy it ....... No No No
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:24 am

David wrote:
the information is out there misty, all you need to do is look for it ........thats the beuty of the internet, its all there for us to see , and all there for us to listen to the virus experts who are not on the government pay roll, the survival rate for covid is 99.7 or there abouts, look it up.

p.s. no i havnt had the beano or dandy for years, i progressed into the racing pigeon weekly and british homing world, but found them much the same as the beano and dandy, with the same type of jokers in them ......... Razz Razz Razz
Good we can kick things around David makes life more interesting than all agreeing on matters.

Agree about BHW and RP since I stopped contributing.

There is a big difference between survival rate with treatments David and matters left  to nature.

Without treatment many more would have died and others died of unrelated problems, so we do not have a clear picture I agree.

Just what does your daughter think about the whole matter being involved ?.

My son works at the hospital and has done for over 40 years, he thinks it is no more potent than the flu virus, I do not agree but hope he is right.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:57 am

funny you should say that misty, my daughter thinks much the same as your son does..........and it seems to be a popular line of thinking among certain others who work with her.

one thing for sure, we are being misled by government ........they are certainly milking the situation for their own political ends .

you see the main concern i have is the tests / studies done by the manufacturers was on healthy people, they could not have people with illness testing the vaccines........so what happens when the elderly or ill have the vaccine ?

no one knows what will happen, they are being treated like lab rats......if they die, it will be a case of "oh they were old anyway" or "they had underlying illness anyway", either way no one will be held to account ........this is find worrying
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 1:08 pm

peel bros wrote:

fcuking amazes me ,exscuse my french but Evil or Very Mad not your fault ray they have said you can go out but wtf are they thinking as you could carry it on yerself or on money etc...literally anything ,if some in the house still have days to go then surely nobody can leave until the last person has seen the period out ,well done for being responsible and great to hear yer feeling better cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 3:53 pm

David wrote:
funny you should say that misty, my daughter thinks much the same as your son does..........and it seems to be a popular line of thinking among certain others who work with her.

one thing for sure, we are being misled by government ........they are certainly milking the situation for their own political ends .

you see the main concern i have is the tests / studies done by the manufacturers was on healthy people, they could not have people with illness testing the vaccines........so what happens when the elderly or ill have the vaccine ?

no one knows what will happen, they are being treated like lab rats......if they die, it will be a case of "oh they were old anyway" or "they had underlying illness anyway", either way no one will be held to account ........this is find worrying
Well, we should soon have a reasonable idea David if thousands are vacinated, any adverse effects should soon manifest themselves just hope there are not many that can be attributed to the vacine, then there may be a glimmer of hope.

Irrespective of anything else it is a real mess.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:30 pm

true misty, the only problem would be if adverse effects were covered up ....it wouldnt be the first time government have covered things up. Suspect
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:50 pm

Agree about cover ups David.

The worst thing is the 50 year Law regarding certain matters over the years, those who should have been hung for their crimes got away with them because they had died.

Blaire should (in my opinion) be in a hard labour prison along with some of his cronies instead of us paying to protect him from justice.

Overall, I feel we would not sleep on a night if we knew everything going on in the world at the present time ( unless of  course if you believed in Amageddon which is slowly being confirmed as the truth).

How anyone can see a long term future for mankind if left to his own devices under all the present circumstances ??????????.

The virus threat is actually pea nuts to the other possibilities.

By the way I JUST HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD OLR  both yearling and YB.

Before the bloon goes up.

OH HAPPY DAYS (a great song).

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 8:31 pm

just updated a video on the rpra yearling one loft misty ..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:08 pm

David wrote:

Suspect ones view etc David Smile Smile may just depend somehow bounce bounce if on is in the 99.7 bracket as suggested or the .3 that finishes up in a box, maybe Wink Wink. Now Smile Smile my mate Trump Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes persistent type I must say bounce bounce as apparently by the time he leaves office there he will have around 400,000 dead from the virus on his watch & also will have told around 30,000 odd lies to his faithful type followers, apparently Wink Wink. Now  Very Happy  Very Happy another Now  lol!  lol!  lol!  Smile  Smile yesterday here, in a local sense  bounce  bounce the local, locals decided to come out & get tested because of certain concerns with the virus issue locally, 36,000 odd turned out & at the end of it all  Smile  Smile 1 confirmed case etc was found, apparently.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Covid Vaccine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Covid Vaccine ...
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next