Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Vaciation and the effects. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
Vaciation and the effects. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Vaciation and the effects. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Vaciation and the effects. Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Vaciation and the effects. Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Vaciation and the effects. Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Vaciation and the effects. Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Vaciation and the effects. Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Vaciation and the effects. Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Vaciation and the effects. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Vaciation and the effects. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Vaciation and the effects. Vote_lcapVaciation and the effects. Voting_barVaciation and the effects. Vote_rcap 
David
Vaciation and the effects. Vote_lcapVaciation and the effects. Voting_barVaciation and the effects. Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1297 registered users
    The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222740 messages in 14003 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    Vaciation and the effects. Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    Vaciation and the effects. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

Vaciation and the effects.

Go down 
    +5
    redrog
    oldstrain
    peel bros
    Knackered
    MISTY
    9 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Vaciation and the effects. Empty
    PostSubject: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 5:39 pm

Wether it works or not  time will tell but there are cetainly side effects that say it is  a  strong one.

Wife has had dizzy spells and all I want to do is sleep.

To be fair they give you a long list of possible side effects and we have had few so far and it says they can last for up to a fortnight.

Still think it worthwhile in the present circumstances.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 5:53 pm

MISTY wrote:
    Wether it works or not  time will tell but there are cetainly side effects that say it is  a  strong one.

Wife has had dizzy spells and all I want to do is sleep.

To be fair they give you a long list of possible side effects and we have had few so far and it says they can last for up to a fortnight.

Still think it worthwhile in the present circumstances.

Regards.
    Not Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that I desire to be be the grim reaper type here etc Misty Smile Smile But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes even 6 months & one could still maybe, be having an after effect type moment apparently by some accounts. End of the day Very Happy Very Happy forgetting the none believer types Wink Wink I'm quite certain bounce bounce you & your lovely wife there have done the right thing by yourself & everyone else in a general society sense Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 6:06 pm

Yes it is a proper poser, we live within a few yards of our hosital and the ambulance sirens are costantly blaring away, just hope it does work Knackered.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 6:35 pm

MISTY wrote:
    Yes it is a proper poser, we live within a few yards of our hosital and the ambulance sirens are costantly blaring away, just hope it does work Knackered.

Regards.
    Very Happy Very Happy just have faith as such Misty I suggest Wink Wink have a feeling here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes some one, somehow Smile Smile from above etc bounce bounce will be looking over you & your wife there now Wink Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 8:29 pm

Knackered wrote:
    MISTY wrote:

Regards.
    Very Happy Very Happy just have faith as such Misty I suggest Wink Wink have a feeling here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes some one, somehow Smile Smile from above etc bounce bounce will be looking over you & your wife there now Wink Wink. cheers
    Thanks Knackered, although I was thinking in general terms, situation appears far from satisfactory.

Saw a report on China, they are not having things all their own way and are far strickter with those who do not toe the line.

Lats just hope and pray for the best.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 8:48 pm

Is that right that if you have had covid like myself you still have to wear a mask? ....just curious as to why
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 8:50 pm

Regarding the vaccine, I am still frightened to have it just yet . Its these side effects that put me in doubt
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 9:10 pm

peel bros wrote:
    Regarding the vaccine,  I am still frightened to have it just yet . Its these side effects that put me in doubt
    I think the advice is that you should still take all the precautionsas as if you had not had it, because no one knows all that is involved.

Just over the moon that you are all OK.

It would be interesting to know if you can get it again.

One would think if you have had it you would have built up an immunity to a certain extent

I will keep you informed of any other side effects.

If things go wrong world wide with the vacine we will have a REAL problem.

Have not heard anything  regarding those who have actually  had it and wether  they need a vacination.

Just lets hope things turn out OK.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 9:16 pm

Yes fingers crossed and yes hopefully we don't get it again ..I still get tired easily but generally I am ok now . Yes that's a good point as well about being vaccinated if we already have had it ..so again what's the point ? It's a strange situation for definite
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 2:36 am

peel bros wrote:
    Is that right that if you have had covid like myself you still have to wear a mask? ....just curious as to why
    Maybe Ray Smile Smile even thou you may not require a mask there now bounce bounce seeing as you have had the virus etc, it's a way of showing your maybe concerned about your neighbours & those that you care for & walk by in the street at times type of thing. End of the day  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes is wearing a mask I suggest a heavy type burden/task, when considering what the long term benefits may just be in the end in todays climate Wink  Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:41 am

I do still wear a mask , if course but like everyone else just asking questions to see what the like of you clever people come up with , people like me who are a bit thick look to people like yourself for reassurance because we , well me don't believe this government.  Yes I have my own mind but believe me it still helps reading your theories ect ...thanks
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 9:58 am

great to hear yer not to bad misty some are getting heavy side effects that last a few days then ok ...atb to you both
    Back to top Go down
    redrog
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    redrog

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:46 am

my lad had his last thursday(kidney transplant 13 years ago so he is vunerable) had everything crossed he wouldnt get any side affects and so far he says hes fine...
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:51 am

Could not be better news.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    markevans
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    markevans

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:56 am

Its better to have something that might give you something then nothing that could kill you as far as I no nobody has died from the vaccine
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:41 pm

My heart  goes out to the young children of today, their whole life has been turned upside down, cannot think of a similar situation in my lifetime and that includes a World War.

The virus problem must be solved to give them the chance of a normal life.

Tis not the young children who are the problem in doing so but the irresponsible youths and the socialites who think they are not at risk.

We take the eaiest way to the bowling green that we walk Misty round twice a day no one else uses it the other dog walkers go along the coast path, it is only a 10 minute drive from home but includes going round the Marine Drive and there are more cars  and people on the sea front than you see in the summer no masks in sight in most cases and social distancing an impossibility.

Cannot to be reasonable see how the police can seperate those who have come for a day out from outside town to others but none are keeping to the rules, regarding the Lock Down.

I know the Government have apparently made many mistakes ( although we do not know all the facts) but that is no excuse for flouting the rules.

Just wish all would work together for a solution.

Regards
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:17 pm

Well things can only get better let's hope . Got to keep positive i suppose
    Back to top Go down
    halcanada81
    Hatchling
    Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 8:11 pm

Slowing down here, infections.
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 9:16 pm

halcanada81 wrote:
    Slowing down here, infections.
    Rising in New Zealand etc I see now Hal Wink Wink first case reported there in 2 months Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes apparently Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 9:29 pm

MISTY wrote:
    My heart  goes out to the young children of today, their whole life has been turned upside down, cannot think of a similar situation in my lifetime and that includes a World War.

Tis not the young children who are the problem in doing so but the irresponsible youths and the socialites who think they are not at risk.

We take the eaiest way to the bowling green that we walk Misty round twice a day no one else uses it the other dog walkers go along the coast path, it is only a 10 minute drive from home but includes going round the Marine Drive and there are more cars  and people on the sea front than you see in the summer no masks in sight in most cases and social distancing an impossibility.

Cannot to be reasonable see how the police can seperate those who have come for a day out from outside town to others but none are keeping to the rules, regarding the Lock Down.

I know the Government have apparently made many mistakes ( although we do not know all the facts) but that is no excuse for flouting the rules.

Regards
    All governments I suggest have made mistakes in a virus sense etc Misty Smile Smile why shouldn't they Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we have been dealing with a 100 year type of event & so it's been a learning curve type moment in certain ways if one is honest & fair with ones thinking. Problem for myself here bounce bounce is certain groups of people even now across our planet did not respect the advise out there of how serious this was all going to be in a virus sense & still totally refuse to even consider there is a problem issue as such. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 9:12 am

Bit of good news for a change.

Several couples of friends have had the jab and very few problems so far, just the odd dizzyness like my wife had and being tired.

My son has had the jab working at the hospital and I think he has changed his mind about the seriousness of the problem for which I am truly grateful.

Early days but promising thank goodness.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 am

MISTY wrote:

Regards

nice to see some thought for the kids in all this virus issue,it is and does have an effect on them it stops their progression socially and mentally and also puts extra pressure on us parents to occupy / entertain / educate them ...no big deal its what i signed up for but with the wife basically bed-ridden last 2 weeks its been difficult ...wont get any better as her issue is getting worse its a degenerative disease of the spine and cant be cured so juggling alfie the home and pigeons oh and the dog Laughing things are quite busy ...but alfie is getting more clingy to me he had started to socialise more prior to the virus ,his education is on track though as we make sure he does his 3 hours online and then give extra topics each week ,also 1 hour PE everyday but its the social aspect thats missing from his life pale us parents can take what you throw but what damage is it doing to the kids on that social level Suspect atb
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:13 am

Feel for you oldstrain, in particular when your wife is sadly unable to help.

Bad enough for us oldies, but we have  had the benifit of years, in most cases, of  doing what we choose without much restraint, cannot think how I would have coped with the present situation as a school kid.

Spent very few hours in doors had to be dragged in from either the pigeons, other animals or to eat.

Just hope matters sort themselves out before too much damage is done.

THoughts with you oldstrain and your family.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 9:51 pm

Hope everything went well Knackered at the hospital felt a wee bit concerned for you, to say a bit peed off may be nearer the mark.

As for the virus jab.

Friends rang to say they were having different side effects, the only ones we have had are dizzy spells and sickness with regard to my wife and myself wanting to sleep all the time.

However, friends who had the jab the same time as we did have today said they had different side effects (we asked them to give usa ring if they had any such).

Feeling cold when in front of the fire, pain in the arm, feeling sick, headache and just not feeling with it.

They all had the jab either the same day as us or the day before.

There are six couples involved all over 80.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 9:56 pm

oldstrain wrote:
    MISTY wrote:

Regards

nice to see some thought for the kids in all this virus issue,it is and does have an effect on them it stops their progression socially and mentally and also puts extra pressure on us parents to occupy / entertain / educate them ...no big deal its what i signed up for but with the wife basically bed-ridden last 2 weeks its been difficult ...wont get any better as her issue is getting worse its a degenerative disease of the spine and cant be cured so juggling alfie the home and pigeons oh and the dog Laughing things are quite busy ...but alfie is getting more clingy to me he had started to socialise more prior to the virus ,his education is on track though as we make sure he does his 3 hours online and then give extra topics each week ,also 1 hour PE everyday but its the social aspect thats missing from his life pale us parents can take what you throw but what damage is it doing to the kids on that social level  Suspect atb
    My thoughts here & feelings go out to you etc O/S along with the little champ there Smile Smile with the situation with your wife there at the moment. Go back in time Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & I spent over 6 months confined to my bed in a full back brace here in the hope of somehow getting back to something like normal. Work load & stress on my Joyce at the time  Smile Smile was hard to say the least  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad so fully understand what you would be going through there at the moment & all I can do now is wish every concerned there the best what ever that may be type of thing looking to the future. cheers & take care.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaciation and the effects.   Vaciation and the effects. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaciation and the effects.
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next