Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» Weather today
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Found her at last, my Lilly etc. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Vote_lcapFound her at last, my Lilly etc. Voting_barFound her at last, my Lilly etc. Vote_rcap 
David
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Vote_lcapFound her at last, my Lilly etc. Voting_barFound her at last, my Lilly etc. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222604 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Found her at last, my Lilly etc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Empty
PostSubject: Found her at last, my Lilly etc.   Found her at last, my Lilly etc. EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:24 am

I know what many maybe thinking here Wink Wink but be assured your all wrong as they say etc lol! lol! lol! Because fortunately Wink Wink Lilly isn't one of those Russian beauties desiring my body at the moment, she is actually a pigeon of some repute down here now by my way of thinking Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Why, well on average Smile Smile she is a bit different in a one loft racing sense I suspect/suggest to most racing in that type of environment on average in many places. Local OLR here, around 800/1000 odd birds the last 2 tosses there bounce bounce 100 miles & a 150 miler with many landing together attempting to be first through the trap to claim victory on the day, which they weren't I'm  affraid as Lilly actually was for her own type reasons  Very Happy  Very Happy Study OLR in general, & one soon finds I suggest few actually win more than once in a season because of the odds factor scenario & so for me now lol! lol! lol! one could say I'm in love again bounce bounce because of a pigeon called Lilly here who is somewhat different for her own reasons compared to many pigeons racing in a OLR environment sense somehow I suspect Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Found her at last, my Lilly etc.   Found her at last, my Lilly etc. EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 10:31 am

takes some bird to do that eh oz ...lilly is in the pink it seems cheers queen
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Found her at last, my Lilly etc.   Found her at last, my Lilly etc. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:39 am

oldstrain wrote:
takes some bird to do that eh oz ...lilly is in the pink it seems cheers queen
Yes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad she was etc O/S Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes apparently bounce bounce as it appears now she went down in a ball of flames I'm affraid yesterday here in a hit out on a perfect type day from a 100 odd miles, when 95% of the birds made it home. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Found her at last, my Lilly etc.   Found her at last, my Lilly etc. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:58 am

sods law eh Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Found her at last, my Lilly etc.   Found her at last, my Lilly etc. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 12:02 pm

oldstrain wrote:
sods law eh Rolling Eyes
Think you may just be right etc O/S Smile Smile 4/5% lost in the toss Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & my Lilly was one of them I'm affraid apparently. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Found her at last, my Lilly etc.   Found her at last, my Lilly etc. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:23 am

how many times have we picked a fav yb to be lost off the loft or a early toss....and a winner going awol in the next race pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found her at last, my Lilly etc.   Found her at last, my Lilly etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Found her at last, my Lilly etc.
Page 1 of 1