Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
You Tube Live Final  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 1:17 pm

» Good Morning
You Tube Live Final  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
You Tube Live Final  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
You Tube Live Final  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
You Tube Live Final  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
You Tube Live Final  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
You Tube Live Final  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
You Tube Live Final  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
You Tube Live Final  Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) You Tube Live Final  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.You Tube Live Final  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
You Tube Live Final  Vote_lcapYou Tube Live Final  Voting_barYou Tube Live Final  Vote_rcap 
David
You Tube Live Final  Vote_lcapYou Tube Live Final  Voting_barYou Tube Live Final  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222606 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
You Tube Live Final  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
You Tube Live Final  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

You Tube Live Final

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

You Tube Live Final  Empty
PostSubject: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 1:49 pm

thanks david
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 1:50 pm

you on there darren ...?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 2:21 pm

no i never went just on the forum viewing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 2:38 pm

must be getting near now .......... affraid
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:04 pm

Hope they didn't hit the low cloud, earlier mist and light rain on the NE coast, maybe they missed it and came inland on liberation? Fingers crossed I'm guessing winner on 1172ypm and hope it's one of ours !!!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:10 pm

bit of a worry they went down the east coast for me but as you say colin hopefully they came inland shortly after
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:11 pm

someone comented its a head wind all the way colin ...... scratch Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:27 pm

nice to see a clear winner
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:29 pm

yes it is darren, was hoping another didnt come, and trap before it .......unless it was oursof course lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:31 pm

clear winner, been back 6 mins and still no other birds
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:35 pm

going to be a stiff one by look of things.........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:39 pm

barnie wrote:
going to be a stiff one by look of things.........
Have faith Colin Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the first one just dropped etc Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Now Smile Smile all we have to worry about bounce bounce is the other 500 odd as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:47 pm

8 back so far, nearly 20 mins between 1st and 2nd birds .....
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:50 pm

well out in front the winner eh
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:59 pm

oldstrain wrote:
well out in front the winner eh
After midnight here etc O/S Smile Smile & I don't quite know how much longer I can stand it type of thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as it like pulling teeth I'm affraid with a pair of plyers, sadly   Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:59 pm

i think it needed a clear winner for the final, no good 8 dropping together and the result down to who trapped first .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:00 pm

lol! lol! lol! yes certainly stretched out eh
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:04 pm

15 back so far, over 7hours on wing ........500 birds still away .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:09 pm

David wrote:
15 back so far, over 7hours on wing ........500 birds still away .
Could one suggest Smile Smile at this stage Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the yearling race etc bounce bounce for next year is maybe looking rather sick in nature in certain ways Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:11 pm

well i  for one wont be interested in any yearling event oz Smile last year was enough for me cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:13 pm

i doubt there will be enough home for a yearling race, plus not all will want to enter it ........no, yearling race is definately out for me even if we get both back today , No
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:24 pm

there was space for 225 yearlings this year ,will they get that i wonder ,doubtful as not all that return will want to enter
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:26 pm

David wrote:
i doubt there will be enough home for a yearling race, plus not all will want to enter it ........no, yearling race is definately out for me even if we get both back today , No
Forget about the yearling race Smile Smile we haven't even got enough home yet Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad for a half decent normal type auction etc David Very Happy Very Happy That being said thou, I suspect somehow by nightfall bounce bounce we will have far more home than the Prince of Wales race who are racing today also apparently, but went up much later than ours so to speak from roughly the same type distance.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 5:46 pm

David wrote:
Forget all the pain etc David Smile Smile the birds are going through today, sadly. Just watched a mass escape from many of the locals that called into watch our race.  Couldn't Very Happy Very Happy stand watching the poor bloke with the yellow bucket there anymore I suspect Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Talk about a painful 2 hours Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad of watching pigeons not come home bounce bounce Wink Wink Glad 60 odd have made it home at this stage & congratulations to all the winners type of thing Very Happy Very Happy but oh what a painful type way to fill in time I suggest & especially for some one like myself lol! lol! lol! who is sitting here talking utter waffle now at 2-30 am in the morning sadly hoping to just maybe somehow live the dream in certain ways  Wink  Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Tube Live Final    You Tube Live Final  Empty

Back to top Go down

You Tube Live Final
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next