Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:37 am

» good luck weekend
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Good Morning
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:03 am

» Weather today
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:00 am

» Scandalous .......
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Morgan's new job
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Vote_lcapOh, to live in America. The land of the free. Voting_barOh, to live in America. The land of the free. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Vote_lcapOh, to live in America. The land of the free. Voting_barOh, to live in America. The land of the free. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222581 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Empty
PostSubject: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 5:42 pm

As I said Smile Smile Oh, to live in America etc bounce bounce where it's legal to walk the streets as a teenager with an assault type weapon, apparently bounce bounce & it's classed as a toy Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad but if you just happen to carry a skate board, it's apparently classed as a lethal type weapon by the system & a certain type judge there. Now for those here that may be somewhat confused, somewhat Smile Smile Just Google, Rittenhouse Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & see if you can honestly, honestly make any sense out of the whole sorry debacle affair Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 6:12 pm

as far as i know knackered, he was being chased by a group of blm demonstrators who would have killed him if they had caught him .....he supposedly acted in self defence, but like i say, i havnt read all the evidence either way .

but i suspect if they could have gotten away with a guilty verdict they would have, as it seems white people are automatically guilty regardless nowadays it seems .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 7:21 pm

David wrote:
as far as i know knackered, he was being chased by a group of blm demonstrators who would have killed him if they had caught him .....he supposedly acted in self defence, but like i say, i havnt read all the evidence either way .

but i suspect if they could have gotten away with a guilty verdict they would have, as it seems white people are automatically guilty regardless nowadays it seems .
One could quite easily debate the general situation etc David Smile Smile But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid for me here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad it just high lites what a sick society there they have there on average. The O J Simpson case there years ago was a total farce scenario in a legal sense & this one is also unfortunately from my perspective, sadly.  End of the day thou Smile Smile may I just ask, how many teenagers there now, in a local sense bounce bounce would be allowed to walk your streets there, with a general assault type weapon & it be classed as a toy above a skate board type moment if maybe somehow protesting in the streets & one just happened to have a different type point of view  Wink  Wink with the person walking beside you at the time. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 7:59 pm

the rifle was probably legal where he lived knackered, and if he was in fear of his life, with a mob chasing him through the streets, he was in his rights to defend him self .

its like here in the uk, knife crime is rampant , gang warfare is normalfor them, and they think nothing of carrying a weapon with the intent to use it, either on an opposing gang member, or an innocent "civilian"
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 8:17 pm

David wrote:
the rifle was probably legal where he lived knackered, and if he was in fear of his life, with a mob chasing him through the streets, he was in his rights to defend him self .

its like here in the uk, knife crime is rampant , gang warfare is normalfor them, and they think nothing of carrying a weapon with the intent to use it, either on an opposing gang member, or an innocent "civilian"
I put to you etc David Smile Smile maybe he just went looking for trouble as such bouncebounce as he travelled from his home state there over the border to be there type of thing, heavily armed. Worst part for me I'm affraid was his mother apparently drove him there Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & she I suggest, sadly lives in a fantasy/delusional type world more so than he does unfortunately I suspect, with their crazy out dated gun laws they have. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 9:11 pm

like i say knackered, i havnt read too much about it .......so i cant say what the truth is, but as you know the usa still have their right to bear arms, its one of their constitutional rights, which government want to take away from them........why ?. so when civil war comes ( and it will) the only people with fire arms will be the police and government / army .

unlike the uk, we gave up our rights, so when the time comes were fked
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 12:26 am

David wrote:
like i say knackered, i havnt read too much about it .......so i cant say what the truth is, but as you know the usa still have their right to bear arms, its one of their constitutional rights, which government want to take away from them........why ?. so when civil war comes ( and it will) the only people with fire arms will be the police and government / army .

unlike the uk, we gave up our rights, so when the time comes were fked
Naturally, I understood it's part of their constitutional rite there to bare arms as such David Smile Smile did you think Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  lol!  lol!  lol! I'm that dumb here, I didn't quite know/understand such a law existed there etc Wink Wink Problem thou here is for me I'm  affraid  bounce bounce it was a law bought in, back when. When the best one could have was a single shot musket type of thing & not like now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad where the nutters of the world can maybe arm themselves with automatic/semi/automatic assault type weapons there apparently & have total immunity now from the law, if they decide to run amuck on the streets there using the excuse they are bringing harmony to the world as such in their own misguided ways if some one just happens to disagree with their general line of thinking. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:35 am

You are ??? if you do and you are??? if you don't.

Ban all guns and the  only ones who will have them are the gangster types for unlawful persuits.

Have free for all and you will have numerous different scenarios involved, from accidental to mulltiple killings.

Solution, YOU TELL ME.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:58 am

mmmmmm many weapons out there eh ...we have a immigrant in my local area walking 2 cane corso dogs off the lead in the streets they came to attack my dog but luckily i saw it coming and got her out the way ,2 days later i saw him again ...now what if that was granny or a kid ,nowt wrong with the dogs in these cases its the noddy who owns them and similar scenario with the yanky gun laws,i am a member of a rifle club myself and its great fun and met some really nice people but you just cannot account for mr.fruitcake he will always be i am afraid
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:28 pm

oldstrain wrote:
mmmmmm many weapons out there eh ...we have a immigrant in my local area walking 2 cane corso dogs off the lead in the streets they came to attack my dog but luckily i saw it coming and got her out the way ,2 days later i saw him again ...now what if that was granny or a kid ,nowt wrong with the dogs in these cases its the noddy who owns them and similar scenario with the yanky gun laws,i am a member of a rifle club myself and its great fun and met some really nice people but you just cannot account for mr.fruitcake he will always be i am afraid
If Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes you have sensible gun laws there etc O/S Smile Smile & proper gun/health checks in place, few fruit cake types would even attempt to join your gun clubs there I suspect. Wee bit different scenario thou I suggest bounce bounce to fruit cake land (America) where any nutter type apparently, can just stroll up to a gun shop/convention & walk out with enough weapons to fight a war type of thing against people that may just have a different type point of view on a subject to theirs as such. Now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes always believed here  Wink  Wink the non believe types, in a corona sense these days  bounce  bounce should maybe spend time in an IC type unit watching the pain & suffering of those there in their last few days of life for a simple reality check moment. The same  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes as the fruit cake types & the like  bounce  bounce maybe just spend time in a mortuary seeing some one there with their face blown off maybe, because some one was trigger happy & had a bad day type moment because someone just did not agree with their point of view  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:45 pm

MISTY wrote:
You are ??? if you do and you are??? if you don't.

Ban all guns and the  only ones who will have them are the gangster types for unlawful persuits.

Have free for all and you will have numerous different scenarios involved, from accidental to mulltiple killings.

Solution, YOU TELL ME.

Regards.
Impossible to ban all guns etc Misty Smile Smile I'm affraid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but  bounce  bounce  does that mean you shouldn't try type of thing, if you wish for your people to feel free when they walk the streets as such. The Port Arthur massacre down here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad years ago etc taught us, that if you value a person life as your own there is little value in just allowing the general nutter types access to them as such Wink Wink Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  as someone who actually knows bounce bounce through experience, guns are not toys, to just maybe have a toy type moment with. Cowboy shows may be all well & good, but real life isn't fantasy I suggest if one just happens to sadly live in a fantasy type world & believes cowboy shows are maybe actually real life by todays general standards of the day for how the general public on average wish to live their lives as they simple walk the streets looking for & hoping to find the enjoyment factor  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 10:11 am

Looking around the World Knackerd there is no Land of the Free.

Doubt if there is one country where normal people are happy with their situation on a majority  basis, their will always be some happy, those making eveyone else unhappy.

No doubt the World is in a right mess  throughout.

Gone far beyond the state of a World solution.

We  have Biden an ill old  man President of the most powerful Nation (on paper) in the world, wating in the wings a coloured lady with no international experience rearding world affairs.

Russia run by a war monger and he will definately strike when thinks he has the upper hand.

China, realy an unknown quantity.

North Korea could be the real threat run by a fat nut case.

Iran, Israel, Afganistan, India, Pakistan endless list of possible threats  to World Peace.

UK, not realy a threat to anyone have a few hand grinades but no one who knows how to use them, but lead by a  real charmer with so far  unknown qualities.

On top of which you cannot get a dozen pigeon fanciers agreeing on anything.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 7:05 pm

MISTY wrote:
Looking around the World Knackerd there is no Land of the Free.

Doubt if there is one country where normal people are happy with their situation on a majority  basis, their will always be some happy, those making eveyone else unhappy.

No doubt the World is in a right mess  throughout.

Gone far beyond the state of a World solution.

We  have Biden an ill old  man President of the most powerful Nation (on paper) in the world, wating in the wings a coloured lady with no international experience rearding world affairs.

Russia run by a war monger and he will definately strike when thinks he has the upper hand.

China, realy an unknown quantity.

North Korea could be the real threat run by a fat nut case.

Iran, Israel, Afganistan, India, Pakistan endless list of possible threats  to World Peace.

UK, not realy a threat to anyone have a few hand grinades but no one who knows how to use them, but lead by a  real charmer with so far  unknown qualities.

On top of which you cannot get a dozen pigeon fanciers agreeing on anything.

Regards.
Very Happy Very Happy you Smile Smile really do somehow, somehow  Wink  Wink have that knack as such, Misty lol! lol! lol! I suggest bounce bounce of bringing joy to the world here type of thing Very Happy Very Happy at times. Feeling that good here Wink Wink I must just go out & maybe have a Rittenhouse type episode, to somehow bring some joy to our Crazy  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Armageddon type world we all live in now etc  Wink  Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.   Oh, to live in America. The land of the free. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, to live in America. The land of the free.
Page 1 of 1