Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
A wife beater Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:39 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
A wife beater Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:37 am

» good luck weekend
A wife beater Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Good Morning
A wife beater Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:03 am

» Weather today
A wife beater Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:00 am

» Scandalous .......
A wife beater Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
A wife beater Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
A wife beater Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
A wife beater Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) A wife beater 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 3 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.A wife beater Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
A wife beater Vote_lcapA wife beater Voting_barA wife beater Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
A wife beater Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
A wife beater Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

A wife beater

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:14 pm

to boot. But then why should anyone be surprised!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/and-still-television-companies-beat-a-path-to-wife-beater-stanley-johnsons-front-door-why/ar-AARdbOD?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ

A peadophile with power and money. Aloof to the law and caring less. He knows nothing will every be brought against him to sticl ... Under the caroet it goes eh!

Yes a law for them another for us eh! As always.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/prince-andrew-used-his-royal-connection-to-help-a-controversial-tycoon/ar-AARcLEd?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:23 pm

they are all wrong uns daz, its what they are ........born and bred, this is the people we have running the country and on out tv`s, the whole system is corrupt .

the royals are the same, a long line of wrong uns, friends of pedophiles and corruption .
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 6:00 pm

'It's not Boris Johnson's fault he's so pigging useless, dingbat Tories gave him the job'

Omicron: Public reassured there is no need to change plans for Christmas
Gorillaz's Damon Albarn gives big update on Netlix movie

Boris Johnson has the same ­problem as the people who make the Fast & Furious films. He has to be more spectacular and ­astonishing with each outing.

He surpassed himself in his speech to British business leaders, losing his notes, mumbling “forgive me” over and over, until asking them if they’d been to Peppa Pig World.

It seemed certain he was about to wet himself, drop his trousers and declare: “The optimum target for our wonderful British business, ipso facto, is to boost exports by setting fire to the town hall, as I was advised to do by a giant golden ladybird that lives under my armpits, in vino veritas”, while crawling round the floor in a puddle of his own wee.

But he gets away with it. So the others will copy him.

Rishi Sunak will arrive for his next Budget speech in a maid’s outfit and

say: “The projected exports for 2022 are four and ninepence halfpenny and a bucket of Angel Delight. I’ve lost my keys. I’m sure I had them in a bag with a Scotch egg but they’ve gone missing. Has anyone been to the Bob the Builder Experience? I sat in Bob’s digger until the police were alerted that a man in his 40s was hanging around a children’s adventure park. Anyway, I commend this Budget to the house.”

Some commentators insist the Prime Minister gets things wrong on purpose, as part of a grand plan to create a funny image.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/its-not-boris-johnsons-fault-hes-so-pigging-useless-dingbat-tories-gave-him-the-job/ar-AARcMjx?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 6:38 pm

What you appear not to realise, they are just humans (almost) open to
all the temptations put before them.

In the wings SATAN in many gueses, those without sin etc;

ROLL ON.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:00 pm

David wrote:
more corruption from our government and their pals ,

https://goodlawproject.org/news/conservative-politicians-vip-lane/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=PPEVIPLaneBlog151121&utm_medium=social%20media&fbclid=IwAR2SuRKVHia9n7ZSE7b_aMoZe1F_hSUfoS4zpv5y1kRNBdITcd3e_ZLQxfs
Maybe Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  your only salvation there as such now David  Smile  Smile  is put a brick through your computer, radio & TV etc bounce bounce & perhaps buy a box of matches as such  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:03 pm

aint that the truth knackered, turn off the computer, tv and do not read the news papers, covid , corruption and all the rest of the problems disappear ....... cheers study
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:18 pm

David wrote:
aint that the truth knackered, turn off the computer, tv and do not read the news papers, covid , corruption and all the rest of the problems disappear ....... cheers study
lol! lol! lol! certainly solve some problems I suspect Wink Wink Bit of a worry thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes David, in certain aspects Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad as down here bounce bounce we wouldn't actually know, when China was going to drop numerous bombs on us here as such, to free the world of us being trouble maker types in their general cause of happily bringing harmony to the the worlds simple peasant types Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:53 am

Yes David, let the world and it's badness, roll on eh!

Of not much we can do about it. Of course.
However lest' not put it as aside as them being right, having the right of inflicting evilness and hardshiphips.
Of exploitation.

Of Knackered nd Misty, pardon them!
I don't, nor does, or will God.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:20 am

Daz wrote:

However lest' not put it as aside as them being right, having the right of inflicting evilness and hardshiphips.
Of exploitation.

Smile Smile God Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes gave up on me down here years ago etc Daz Wink Wink One of those win, win type moments. He walked away happy, happy Wink Wink I suspect & so did I type of thing Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 9:23 am

Knackered wrote:
Daz wrote:

Of exploitation.

Smile Smile God Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes gave up on me down here years ago etc Daz Wink Wink One of those win, win type moments. He walked away happy, happy Wink Wink I suspect & so did I type of thing Smile Smile. cheers
Only God will decide who can and who cannot be forgiven.

Only he knows all the circumstances and the truth of any repentance

Humans can only guess.

When you have a few minutes to spare Knackered have a little sit down under your favourite
tree, have a look around, consider how all you can see and the numerous wonders of nature you 
cannot see but know about, think how wonderful it would all be without humans, then consider 
that everything in nature  is interdependant and must all have been created at the same time
or none could survive.

Then consider all the ills in the world and the state it is in and who is responsible.

The only explanation I have come across that makes any sense taking everything into
consideration is the one given in the Bible.

Regards to you and yours Knackered and look after yourselves, never too late,
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:34 pm

Humans have an excellent Idea regards God's purpose and what he will do. Maybe they wish just who will be saved at the appointed time etc. The vast majority don't want to know. They have free will and can choose.
Also, a large percentage think - foolishly - that they are doing right! They have a chance of being in the new system, like Jesus states. 'Get away from me, you workers of Lawlessness. I didn't even know you.

Simply put, it is time now for anyone who cares, has thoughts in this regard, to look into it.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:14 pm

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Daz wrote:

Of exploitation.

Humans can only guess.

When you have a few minutes to spare Knackered have a little sit down under your favourite
tree, have a look around, consider how all you can see and the numerous wonders of nature you 
cannot see but know about, think how wonderful it would all be without humans, then consider 
that everything in nature  is interdependant and must all have been created at the same time
or none could survive.

Then consider all the ills in the world and the state it is in and who is responsible.

The only explanation I have come across that makes any sense taking everything into

Smile Smile I often Very Happy Very Happy actually smell the roses here etc Daz Wink Wink fortunately & go bush type of thing. If I start thinking about it all Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it all becomes rather complicated for me somewhat I'm affraid with my simple intelligence factor I have  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  so tend somewhat to just leave as is & just be thankful as such now that I'm alive somehow to witness it all Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 8:25 pm

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Daz wrote:

Of exploitation.

Humans can only guess.

or none could survive.

Not realy worried what you think Daz, and to assume  you know what God will do is just a little ???????? able in the extreem.

I think I have a far better relationship with God than you have.

Am perfectly willing to be judged by God he knows how I feel and what I believe and that is all I am concered about.

Never the less hope you are OK and eventually see the real light.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 12:59 am

MISTY wrote:
MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Daz wrote:

Of exploitation.

Humans can only guess.

or none could survive.

Not realy worried what you think Daz, and to assume  you know what God will do is just a little ???????? able in the extreem.

I think I have a far better relationship with God than you have.

Am perfectly willing to be judged by God he knows how I feel and what I believe and that is all I am concered about.

Never the less hope you are OK and eventually see the real light.

Regards.
Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad Is this sadly,  maybe a war Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes about to unfold about ones religion/faith/views here as such Wink Wink because certain people have simply different type views on the same similar subject matter, apparently. Never, never/never Smile Smile would I have ever imagined such a thing could happen bounce bounce with the harmony on the religion front, from those with different type thoughts & faith as such Wink Wink across our world of paradise, paradise. End of the day  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes all means little to me  Wink  Wink fortunately, when & I see  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad once again another general Rittenhouse type (15 year old teenager) running amuck in America apparently & sadly killing 3 people & injuring many others there in some school type environment  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 9:23 am

Yes, think religeon should be left out of it and will no longer indulge.

Have the same feelings about politics, however, one cannot not be abhored at some of the present events taking place.

Not a day goes bye without some event that years ago would have caused uproar  is just an accepted fact of life.

Cannot help it, ROLL ON.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:54 am

Yes Misty. No more than what I'd expect from you.

Do you ever wonder, with your self important rightousness just how many to may have hinder, bulked or indeed serve to take them away from the truth!
Every thing I ever post on here in that regards id taken from the inspired scriptures.

Not made made up for self fancy and ego.

You are typical of an apostate with your apostacies.

Which means a debate is useless with such as you. Never will the likes as such as you be given the last word. You will have that right or wrong. Even if a myth or untrue.

Hence I don't see a point whatsoever to enlighten you.
You Know! Your family and in -laws have given up on you, no doubt knowing as I have put above. end off! So write all you like, I don't need to hear rot and untruths. No more answers are needed to you. Why!!!!! Because you know you speak untruths for own agenda.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:23 pm

What a wonderful Christian response.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:16 am

MISTY wrote:
What a wonderful Christian response.

Regards.
Smile Smile reminds me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad sort of  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes of a local unfolding type story here Misty. Young, new age Muslim girl, boyfriend of our general faith. Father of Muslim girl, along with other family members abducted her when out shopping off the street & in view of other shoppers & brutally attacked her with a knife in a major way, because she simply didn't quite agree now with their way or views apparently, about their general religion faith factor Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes End of the day Smile Smile I actually don't give a rats **** here, what religion one may or may not follow etc bounce bounce but I don't appreciate, when certain types Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for their own reasons, try to force feed you continually with their general way of thinking in a bible sense as if they are right & right alone & other views of others just lack that credibility type factor if thinking in a different way/manner when perhaps just reading the bible by their interpretation a different way WinkWink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A wife beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wife beater   A wife beater Empty

Back to top Go down

A wife beater
Page 1 of 1