Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Things getting hot for Government Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Things getting hot for Government Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
Things getting hot for Government Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
Things getting hot for Government Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Things getting hot for Government Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Things getting hot for Government Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Things getting hot for Government Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Things getting hot for Government Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Things getting hot for Government Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Things getting hot for Government 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Things getting hot for Government Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Things getting hot for Government Vote_lcapThings getting hot for Government Voting_barThings getting hot for Government Vote_rcap 
David
Things getting hot for Government Vote_lcapThings getting hot for Government Voting_barThings getting hot for Government Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Things getting hot for Government Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Things getting hot for Government Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Things getting hot for Government

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Things getting hot for Government Empty
PostSubject: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:32 am

in the past ive mentioned about the governments treatment of the elderly in hospitals and care homes....using covid as an excuse to kill them off , now a team of legal experts, doctors, eye witnesses and scientists are bringing charges against matt hancock and all those complicit in murder on the 21st december.......have a look at this link and what will be happening .

https://www.thebernician.net/midazolam-murders-charges-to-be-laid-on-winter-solstice/?fbclid=IwAR1_YPBCqbIptRVFNcKKZW5vxFHUsrfHNAFKMMxiOV3d9iYKNBCPTI-EmFs
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:53 am

Well, like Thatcher's many atrocieties and charges she never actually went court! Likewise Major and that last woman puppet. Also Chameleon.
Usually swept under the carpet. A lord or name put in charge, like this High rise flat shabarco. A name that dispensing with vast amounts of money to mates - lawyers and so called experts.
And the famous 'Lessons to be learned'. etc.

So David It willbe just a money spinner for the Tory mob to split up between them 'm afraid.
Like ALL since mad cow desiese Grove thatcher to Chameleon caharde wit cause deaths. Which are still happeing every day! Kuru. None detectable. None curable. and it lays dormant, and can / is passed down to future generations.
I could quite easily write down well over twenty Charges causing deaths alone by all over the last 50 year with out trying.
Thatchers Mark still at it!
All scum. None never appear in court.

Nearest when that evil woman got a inocent driver sent to jail, for delevering that great gun to Irag, via Iran. Then she got Churchill and spencers in court and tried .... nigh sent to prison, but charges dropped and put bat to the evil bitch, at a date TO be decided etc. Along with dozens more.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:14 am

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 4:40 pm

time for boris to go he is out of control and dishonest
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:30 pm

i did say weeks ago boris would be going, he has done the dirty work and now they are giving him his way out, just like they did with hancock ........i see the woman laughing on last nights news over the christmas party they had at no 10 last year has resigned.........what a surprise eh .

you couldnt make this up , they are an open book who think the public are thick . Razz
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:30 pm

David wrote:
i did say weeks ago boris would be going, he has done the dirty work and now they are giving him his way out, just like they did with hancock ........i see the woman laughing on last nights news over the christmas party they had at no 10 last year has resigned.........what a surprise eh .

you couldnt make this up , they are an open book who think the public are thick . Razz
Thick Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes what's my chance here etc David Wink Wink of being expelled now, permanently lol! lol! lol! if I gave honest type view/opinion on that one. Few things us peasant types in general have been giving as a freebee I've found in a voting sense at election time. The simple choice to vote is one of them Smile Smile & you have around 15 odd million voter types there apparently, who choose not too as such Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad for their own reasons. Complain, complain, complain as much as you like Smile Smile about your system & it's failures, but what is going to change in a Boris type sense bounce bounce if people for different reasons just simply decide not to caste a simple type vote come election day there & just simply leave it to the 32 million odd that do  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:07 am

Problem being Knackered, choose which party you vote for they are not elected to
stand as MPs by other than a few members of a political party, and they all pee in the same pot.

So until the people have a choice,(standing as an independant is a waste of time) of who they want to represent them nothing will change.

I personally will not vote for dummies they are always under the control of those who put them forward as MPs.

Just watch the rantings of some on the television, if they are normal, glad I am not.

Having said that, there are far worse places to be.where millions would change places with us.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:04 pm

An eight-month investigation by the Electoral Commission has found the Government had not reported a donation of £52,801.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/09/conservative-party-fined-17000-over-downing-st-redecoration?fbclid=IwAR3lkwrDnN-Fln5CM1sLpSvrN_qcQyWzu3z2ubqLyjRs-UgXUdeumU2_27k
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:09 pm

Things getting hot for Government Doris_14
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:20 pm

David wrote:
Things getting hot for Government Doris_14

Do apologise Borris, can we please contribute to your next illegal party and take to task all the idiots who complain, it must be realy disheartening for you.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:31 pm

boris the bullsh1T£R eh ,get out now and do the nation a favour ,at least have someone lead us with integrity eh
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 5:28 pm

Afraid David integrity is not a requirement for high office these days, all you need is degrees in conceilment, dishonesty, the abiliy to mislead, cowardice not to mention downright deceipt.

To mention but a few.

Think we ought to start a CHUCK EM OUT party.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 6:51 pm

thing is misty, whats the alternative ...? what party is there who will serve the british people how they are supposed to ........?

there is no one, and i think thats all part of the plan, they are all in cahoots, i think this is why they were so desperate to get rid of corbyn, he was no good, but i think as a man he had more integrity and honesty than starmer and johnson .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 9:20 pm

David wrote:
thing is misty, whats the alternative ...? what party is there who will serve the british people how they are supposed to ........?

there is no one, and i think thats all part of the plan, they are all in cahoots, i think this is why they were so desperate to get rid of corbyn, he was no good, but i think as a man he had more integrity and honesty than starmer and johnson .  

The only reasonable solution I feel would be for the MPs who are disgusted with the present setup ( from all the parties) to form a coalition and expose all the wrongs involved in Government.

But Hey, several tried it with the RPRA and were illegally ( in my opinion)deprived of doing so.

Sad to say David but think matters have gone too far for any acceptable solution.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 9:27 pm

Of course a good start would be to take every MP and everyone employed by the Government who have broken the law to suffer the same consequences as the man in the.street, may be a start.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:43 pm

i think the judiciary and court system is so corrupt it could never happen, no one will be held accountable , laws do not apply to the elites ........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:05 pm

MISTY wrote:
Of course a good start would be to take every MP  and everyone employed by  the Government who have broken the law to suffer the same consequences as the man in the.street, may be a start.

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! Best of luck Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes with that one etc Misty Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:33 pm

David wrote:

They may be all corrupt David Wink Wink as you say bounce bounce but that in it self I suggest is a reason to maybe vote those in power out etc as your simply telling them your totally  disenchanted by their unethical & corrupt type actions. Also, just a pity your system Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad simply doesn't allow your independent types there sadly the same power they have down here to keep the major parties in line as such at times if & when they somehow smell a rat in a political type sense. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:57 am

sadly knackered, we dont have any choice who runs the country , they are all the same ......... independants are our best bet, but none would get to the position of running the country.

when the BNP had 2 politicians voted into the EU a few years ago, the tories and labour, and every bought and paid for politician such as farage and influencer tommy robinson were terrified .......they banded together to destroy the BNP, and that is exactly what threy did, any party who is for the people and the good of the country, will be destroyed, and never get into power .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:08 pm

David wrote:
sadly knackered, we dont have any choice who runs the country , they are all the same ......... independants are our best bet, but none would get to the position of running the country.

when the BNP had 2 politicians voted into the EU a few years ago, the tories and labour, and every bought and paid for politician such as farage and influencer tommy robinson were terrified .......they banded together to destroy the BNP, and that is exactly what threy did, any party who is for the people and the good of the country, will be destroyed, and never get into power .
Could never see independent types here ever running my country also etc David Smile Smile but then Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they don't actually have too Very Happy Very Happy the way our system is at present, fortunately bounce bounce just need to know, how & when lol! lol! lol! to turn the vice like grip around certain parts of the major parties autonomy here to have great effect in our Senate structure here for the local peasants benefit at times. Now Smile Smile 2 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes flogging a dead horse there with those type of numbers I suggest bounce bounce as we have around 20 % of those elected to govern here independent types, spread through our elected system to keep those that pretend to be honest, in a bible sense  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  honest at times Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 11:55 am

i think the judiciary and court system is so corrupt it could never happen, no one will be held accountable , laws do not apply to the elites ........ Says David.

If the last 50 years has taught us any thing, then that is 100% correct.

Every last prime minister since the last 50 years - some more who have past on, had charges to answer. None of course are being brought before the so - called 'Justice system'.

Every leaader alive has 'Criminal offensives' laying at their' door!

Last edited by Daz on Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 12:58 pm

If the Iraque issue did not prove it, it proves they can get away with murder and they did.

How those involved can walk about free is a typical example of our legal system.

Be starving through no fault of your own and steal a bun, hand chopped off, almost.

The only way a system like ours will ever change is by a revolution and there are too many not worried as they are, ALL RIGHT JACK.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 9:37 pm

its like prince andrew, there are calls for him to face charges for under age offences, but charges will never be brought against him...i read a few years ago the royals could not be prosecuted for anything, they are above the law.......the queen is the head of the judiciary , hence regina ( the crown) v joe bloggs in court

corruption at its finest, and also why the queens government are above the law .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 9:53 pm

no way will andy pandy face any charges that was obvious from the start
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 11:39 pm

oldstrain wrote:
no way will andy pandy face any charges that was obvious from the start
Why Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes would he ever be charged etc O/S Wink Wink Mr squeaky clean bounce bounce saw nothing, did nothing, heard nothing as such Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad that apparently would somehow upset mummy there by all reports Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things getting hot for Government   Things getting hot for Government Empty

Back to top Go down

Things getting hot for Government
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next