Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Good Morning
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Emptyby David Yesterday at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Resise10
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222884 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Vote_lcapRPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Voting_barRPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Vote_lcapRPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Voting_barRPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

RPRA Oneloft entries

Go down 
+2
George & Morgan
David
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 8:59 am

George & Morgan wrote:
nothing misty things went very quiet after the olr tried early racing and lost hundreds of birds

Heard anything further George regarding the OLs ?.

Just cannot understand those who entered not demanding up to date progress.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:34 am

still nothing misty one person asked was that all the birds flying got no reply
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 10:01 am

George & Morgan wrote:
Maybe Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes he never attached a smile with his query etc George Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 4:10 pm

Knackered wrote:
George & Morgan wrote:
Maybe Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes he never attached a smile with his query etc George Wink Wink. cheers  

Have you any idea if training has started George or when the first race is scheduled for.

Think participants being less than well informed.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 4:16 pm

no misty one asked was that all the birds another asked when will training strat both got no replies you have to ask is it a olr
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:34 pm

shambles really eh,i can see a private one loft next year no rpra olr i thinks mateys one loft on the same grounds will take over and mateys one loft is just a trial run to break in the new gang to us fanciers ,maybe i am wrong but it does not bode well for next years rpra olr ,to be fair its jeremy doing all the donkey work it should not be down to him to do up-dates and surely the rpra PR representative should be going to the one loft weekly to do a detailed report study ffs it aint difficult to sort out ,let jeremy sorts the birds and let rpra staff do the reports/updates with a weekly visit to the lofts Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:12 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
no misty one asked was that all the birds another asked  when will training strat both got no replies you have to ask is it a olr

If I was involved I would ask the nearest participating fancier to the loft site to see just what is going on.

With so many pigeons involved from so many different fanciers there will always be problems, not of the managers making, however, good bad or indifferent the participants should be made aware of the situation on a regular basis.

Or why be involved.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 9:52 am

oldstrain wrote:
shambles really eh,i can see a private one loft next year no rpra olr i thinks mateys one loft on the same grounds will take over and mateys one loft is just a trial run to break in the new gang to us fanciers ,maybe i am wrong but it does not bode well for next years rpra olr ,to be fair its jeremy doing all the donkey work it should not be down to him to do up-dates and surely the rpra PR representative should be going to the one loft weekly to do a detailed report study ffs it aint difficult to sort out ,let jeremy sorts the birds and let rpra staff do the reports/updates with a weekly visit to the lofts Rolling Eyes
Absolute shambles I would say here etc O/S Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes treating the customer clan, like a bunch of fools I suggest. cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 5:36 pm

have ask my olr for a update a 2min video of birds flying is not a update  have ask for a list the last 2min video was 8 days ago just been told they are doing one before training starts
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 8:27 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
have ask my olr for a update a 2min video of birds flying is not a update  have ask for a list the last 2min video was 8 days ago just been told they are doing one before training starts

Shambles George.

You should not have to go chasing information there should be a full update at least every fortnight.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 9:38 pm

chap put a list up for 25th May and my 3 birds were still there then
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 9:32 am

George & Morgan wrote:
chap put a list up for 25th May and my 3 birds were still there then

Thats the best news for days, choose what the circumstances they appear to have adapted well.

Let's hope they get a good run until the final.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 9:43 am

fancier here enter 5 only has 3 left on that date in May
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 12:23 pm

has been no updates posted for the rpra one loft for 10 days ..... i`d be disappointed if i had birds entered.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 1:34 pm

David wrote:
has been no updates posted for the rpra one loft for 10 days ..... i`d be disappointed if i had birds entered.

Has anyone any idea David how many entries there were and how many are still there ?.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 1:36 pm

ive no idea misty, last i heard there were less entries than last year .....i`ll try have a look around the internet and see if i can find anything .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 1:44 pm

David wrote:
ive no idea misty, last i heard there were less entries than last year .....i`ll try have a look around the internet and see if i can find anything .

Think all the OLs are having problems David, do not think this weather helps either the health or the flying capabilities.

Certainly would not like to take it on myself.

Think heat aids illness and in confined spaces the worst situation.

Mad world all round.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 1:55 pm

Think with the manager or helper being there all the time a complete open loft would be the best bet.

Even if they did not fly much round the loft they would be up and down most of the time and far better off than sat in a hot confined loft.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 5:55 pm

the olr that lost about 500 birds first race had 2nd race 291 birds sent so far 94 home
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 6:53 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
the olr that lost about 500 birds first race had 2nd race 291 birds sent  so far 94 home

Shame George can see the final needing a single basket.

Must be something sadly wrong along the way and possibly not the fault of the managers.

Not normal for that amount of losses, wonder just what type of transporter they are using.

The little blue hen down on the Mere is still there and as happy as a pig in the mire.

Wonder just how many of the losses end up in similar circumstances, that little hen looks as fit as a fiddle but has no intention of going home.

Also wonder if any of those missing get reported.

Just hope you have a run for your money George topsy turvy kind of year all
round.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 6:59 pm

someone wrote they may have only 50 birds for the final they may not have a 3rd hot spot go straight to the final having said that misty if i had a bird from the final would i give a toss about the over 700 birds lost
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 7:20 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
someone wrote they may have only 50 birds for the final they  may not have a 3rd hot  spot go straight to the final having said that misty if i had a bird from the final would i give a toss about the over 700 birds lost

I would get no real pleasure George from winning other than by fair and equal competition.

The mob flyers never worried me nor those with more money than sense, my pigeons were happy and that is pure motivation.

The OLs I think was a good idea in theory.

But there are many problems regarding health and housing that make them a challenge for any manager.

My greatest pleasure from the OLs would be if all were in the final but that is a pipe dream.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 12:07 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
someone wrote they may have only 50 birds for the final they  may not have a 3rd hot  spot go straight to the final having said that misty if i had a bird from the final would i give a toss about the over 700 birds lost
Most who enter on average wouldn't give a rat's I suspect George Smile Smile what the loses were etc bounce bounce if they just happen to take out the big prize on offer at the end as such. End of the day  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes spin the bottle which ever way you like, you will always come up with a tainted outcome, unfortunately (in a pigeon sense) I suggest with these type races. cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 3:10 am

3 olr promise numbers by weekend
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 9:46 am

George & Morgan wrote:
3 olr promise numbers by weekend

Lets hope it is good news all round George.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft entries   RPRA Oneloft entries - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RPRA Oneloft entries
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next