Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
RPRA Oneloft update Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
RPRA Oneloft update Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
RPRA Oneloft update Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
RPRA Oneloft update Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
RPRA Oneloft update Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
RPRA Oneloft update Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
RPRA Oneloft update Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
RPRA Oneloft update Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
RPRA Oneloft update Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) RPRA Oneloft update 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.RPRA Oneloft update Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
RPRA Oneloft update Vote_lcapRPRA Oneloft update Voting_barRPRA Oneloft update Vote_rcap 
David
RPRA Oneloft update Vote_lcapRPRA Oneloft update Voting_barRPRA Oneloft update Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
RPRA Oneloft update Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
RPRA Oneloft update Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

RPRA Oneloft update

Go down 
+3
MISTY
George & Morgan
David
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

RPRA Oneloft update Empty
PostSubject: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 9:01 pm

RPRA Oneloft update 32982710
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 9:09 pm

wonder how many so far
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 10:19 am

George & Morgan wrote:
wonder how many so far

No chance of finding out George, same old thing, those who should know do know,
not the rabble.

If there were only a few places left they would use that.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 10:22 am

do you think misty the 650 birds in yearling lofts would have been rpra birds
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:50 pm

just read what is suppose to be a update from Jeremy on pigeonchat i'm not able to copy David may do it
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 4:52 pm

Jeremy Davies

"Good Evening

Things have been quite the last few weeks as I went down with the dreaded winter flu virus just after Christmas and it really knocked me off my feet I can’t really remember been ever so floored by an illness.

But thankfully now I am nearly fully recovered and today have resumed work on the The UK Premier One Loft Race firstly with the box profile tin roof on the full length aviary this should be completed on Monday and the rest of the alterations hopefully will be completed by the end of this month or before.

We are already getting on for 300 paid deposits so far which is great for this time of year and with it being a new venture but with a Ultimate one loft race with the final race at 317 miles from Arbroath.

A team that is trusted among fellow fanciers and myself 18 years in the One Loft game.

Sebastian Szul will be managing the premier one loft with feeding and training and Benzing results while i can give guidance on health etc

I will be managing the rpra one loft race and all of us working as a team to make both races successful and exciting as we can.

The 2022 season was not the best all round in one lofts or domestic racing but we will be trying different strategies to hopefully make 2023 a far better season.

If you want to enter the premier race or the rpra one loft race please visit the websites on how to enter.

I will do a video update on the premier loft at the end of the month with the alterations.

The rpra one loft will be ready to accept babies just after mid February but for both lofts please remember they have to be vaccinated for pmv at least 10 days before arrival and the premier 12 days.

We find it best to vaccinate for pmv at 21 to 25 days old.

Please do NOT vaccinate for anything else other than pmv please.

If you have any further enquiries about both races please do get in touch with myself or Sebastian.

We will also be attending the Blackpool show of the year so please come and find us on the Champ - Power of Nature stand to talk about both races we will be taking entries plus the rpra stand next to us will also be taking entries.

Please enjoy your weekend.

Jeremy Davies"

Confucious say

"He who has self employment and own a piece of land has you by #h£rt and c#rli?s and is playing on a sticky wicket."

(Hopefully the RPRA have the right agreement /contract in place to sustain their OLR)
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 5:06 pm

David what do he mean 300 entries for a new venture
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 5:21 pm

i think he means he has already got deposits for nearly 300 entries george ....forthe new one loft.

where has this new one loft been advertised for nearly 300 entries ...?
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 5:23 pm

he has more say in both lofts than what we are being told
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 5:58 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
do you think misty the 650 birds in yearling lofts would have been rpra birds

In view of the latest information, (I thought it was said the New Ol was full) the report from Jeremy was prior to the Blackpool Show,.

Think the whole set up is ridiculous and ill thought out.

Fanciers are entitled to a full explanation of all the circumstances and the number of entries so far.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 6:10 pm

this statement  says birds will arrive next week 16th so was issued last week
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 6:29 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
this statement  says birds will arrive next week 16th so was issued last week

The statement David printed was before the Blackpool show, it says they will attend.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 6:32 pm

yes but not in pigeonchat till last week and updated  who saw it before last week
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 6:51 pm

what puzzles me is how did these fanciers who have entered and paid deposits know about this new one loft, i go on the rpra facebook page or website most days and never saw anything , where was it advertised ?
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 7:38 pm

David wrote:
what puzzles me is how did these fanciers who have entered and paid deposits know about this new one loft, i go on the rpra facebook page or website most days and never saw anything , where was it advertised ?
lol! lol! lol! Simple answer Smile Smile your not one of the boys etc David Wink Wink not part of the in-crowd as such Rolling Eyes I'm affraid End of the day Very Happy Very Happy interesting read, put out by Jerermy Wink Wink & how anybody, could even suggest a conflict of interest there bounce bounce is beyond me Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 8:31 pm

David just posted on pigeonchat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 8:44 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
David just posted on pigeonchat
OK Very Happy Very Happy wouldn't Smile Smile by chance somehow Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes be stirring the pot there hopefully would here bounce bounce in perhaps telling a few home truths type of thing etc George. cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 9:18 pm

very much so hopping they refund me just to shut me up
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 9:51 am

waiting on a reply from Chris Sutton to-day about my refund
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 10:01 am

George & Morgan wrote:
waiting on a reply from Chris Sutton to-day about my refund

Without knowing all the facts George it is hard to understand all that has transpired.

But think things could have been handled better and with more transparency. there should be none of the, THOSE WHOS SHOULD KNOW business, every member should know.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 10:44 am

have heard back the matter is now closed will make no more comments on my 2 birds information should not be on only facebook
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 2:30 pm

well by what ive read george it was a poor going on........not everyone goes on facebook so in my opinion it has been very secretive to say the least .

anyway glad im not in it, but on the plus side for entertainment value i`ll be looking in at regular updates and sit back and enjoy the show ......
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 2:40 pm

just hope it don't go wrong  i'm not sure if should look for another one
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 4:32 pm

just been told of another olr had a look and can't believe who is running it those who's birds got to the final had there money refund in the last olr he had  i said we all should have had refund
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 6:56 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
just been told of another olr had a look and can't believe who is running it those who's birds got to the final had there money refund in the last olr he had  i said we all should have had refund

Sounds worse George (if possible) than the RPRA one.

What were the circumstances.

Who ran it ?.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Oneloft update   RPRA Oneloft update Empty

Back to top Go down

RPRA Oneloft update
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next