Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
GEORGE DONT FORGET Emptyby David Today at 4:18 pm

» Weather today
GEORGE DONT FORGET Emptyby David Today at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
GEORGE DONT FORGET Emptyby David Today at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
GEORGE DONT FORGET Emptyby David Today at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
GEORGE DONT FORGET Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
GEORGE DONT FORGET Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
GEORGE DONT FORGET Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
GEORGE DONT FORGET Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
GEORGE DONT FORGET Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) GEORGE DONT FORGET 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.GEORGE DONT FORGET Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
GEORGE DONT FORGET Vote_lcapGEORGE DONT FORGET Voting_barGEORGE DONT FORGET Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
GEORGE DONT FORGET Vote_lcapGEORGE DONT FORGET Voting_barGEORGE DONT FORGET Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222760 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
GEORGE DONT FORGET Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
GEORGE DONT FORGET Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

GEORGE DONT FORGET

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:29 am

dont forget to confirm pick up of the cock bird with highfliers george
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:39 am

says they open 10-00 confirmed Darren picking up Wednesday
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 10:01 am

ok george cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:02 am

being picked up today between 11am-1pm george...
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:07 am

i hope so Darren
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:22 am

i will confirm when he is gone ,the text said going to jim in oxford
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:39 am

have left phone message and sent email Darren can you tell the driver it's going to OX295RS
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:57 am

thats the postcode in the text george but will tell the driver to
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 10:56 am

the cock just been collected george he is in the moult and has 4 flights to go he handles well but a tad heavy has a strong back like an ox ....its the first time he been in a carrying box having never nighted out ever ,he flew the full yb programme and scored 5 times in the club and raced 8 races as a old bird up to perth scoring 3 times ,i entered him in the perth classic where he excelled he was the first yearling in the club and open , 4th open 9th amalgamation and bred a winner in his 2nd nest his first nest he bred the forums 3rd ace pigeon he flew every hotspot including the final,he comes from a old line of winning lefebre dhaenens which have the old stichlebaut in the blood and was gifted to me for looking after a fanciers pigeons whilst he was in hospital,i hope he breeds well george i am sure he will with a good hen and keep me informed please on his ybs progression ,good luck with him george all the best
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 11:51 am

thanks Darren can't wait to handle him 6-30 in the morning Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 12:14 pm

high flyers once collected some young birds from me george, he said he`ll be here at 5.30am, i thought he was joking but he wasnt ........he said he starts getting ready for the day collecting at 2.30am in the morning affraid affraid

needless to say, i went back to bed for an hour after he had collected them ..... Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 12:15 pm

were here last week at 6-30am
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 12:20 pm

george ive sent you a pm .
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 3:22 pm

bird here to-morrow night about 10-00 pm will put in cage with food and water for a few hours
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 4:53 pm

i thought my bird was arriving 6.30 am george or is the 10pm arrival a different bird...i never fed the bird today as they just bring it up in transit but was well fed last night
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 4:56 pm

seems i'm the last drop off will bring into the house Darren have a cage for food and water for him will think twice about using highflyers again
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:04 pm

no worries george he seems a tame enough bird anyway i am sure he will eat up etc...nowt else you can do ,i remember once having birds delivered 2am from holland and put all 12 in a basket with drinker on either side one with water the other with food and they were squeakers all settled after an hour or so
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 9:42 pm

JUST ARRIVED DARREN  GIVEN HIM A DRINK FOR NOW WELL PLEASED WITH HIM
GEORGE DONT FORGET P1080111
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 9:46 pm

nice bird george, looks a good racing type .......cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:23 pm

good news george thanks for letting us know ,yes he is a nice type to handle eh
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 2:38 pm

eye of the checker cock from Darren misty

GEORGE DONT FORGET 20230812
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 8:07 pm

Not a bad eye George.

The pigeon is obviously no duffer so it matters not how it either handles or looks.

In the pigeon breeds I had all were very good handlers and most had good eyes
(two) but there were some very good at everything but racing.

He has won and bred winners so that is as good as it gets.

All you need is a hen that clicks, and good luck.

Another problem, you need means of giving the young a fair chance of proving themselves, the best young badly handled will do nothing.

Good luck George.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 10:49 pm

nice strong racing eye according to the experts lol! i think it has a bit more about it than that but to be fair i always paired different coloured eyes together ,the so called racing eye to the breeding eye is meant to be the holy grail but to be honest i
would just pair different coloured eyes i never went into detail about correlation and
clusters and the rest of it ,as long as it was bright and healthy that was enough for me,theories are interesting but for every bird that stands a winner connected to its said theory just how many are there that dont win as you never hear about the losers do we and theres sooooo many more losers than winners so for me its what is in the birds head and heart that matters most along with constitution ,always liked a medium sized bird not deep keeled with a strong back and single feather tail and found these were the most consistent pigeons in my loft but other types won to
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 11:00 pm

yes i agree, this looks a good eye in my opinion.........plus he has proven him self anyway , i think i would pair him to an opposite type of eye, maybe a pearl type .

good picture by the way george, as good as any in a book by an "expert"
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 11:11 am

do have a hen bought 2 years ago maybe 3 she was 56th in rpra final when you take it 1500 birds started not bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty
PostSubject: Re: GEORGE DONT FORGET   GEORGE DONT FORGET Empty

Back to top Go down

GEORGE DONT FORGET
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next