Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» York Road & District Results 2024
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:01 pm

» Weather today
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Good Morning
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» APHA Forms .......
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) One for Misty .... - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.One for Misty .... - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Vote_lcapOne for Misty .... - Page 2 Voting_barOne for Misty .... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Vote_lcapOne for Misty .... - Page 2 Voting_barOne for Misty .... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222873 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
One for Misty .... - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

One for Misty ....

Go down 
+2
George & Morgan
David
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

One for Misty .... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 1:21 pm

my head teacher sent to prison for stealing the wood that was for wood work class deputy head teacher never took a class in math's would write few things on the black board then leave the class he lost that job and was just a teacher
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 1:31 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
my head teacher sent to prison for stealing the wood that was for wood work class deputy head teacher never took a class in math's   would write few things on the black board then leave the class he lost that job and was just a teacher  

I am going back 84 years George, things have got progressively depressing, there always was a few bad apples, some amongst those I pinched.

Regards. rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 1:34 pm

i'm going back 65 years misty
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 2:30 pm

we had a teacher used to hit you on the top of the head with the corner of a wooden ruler usually breaking the skin leaving you bleeding or a lump on your nut. He'd be in jail nowadays and rightly so.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 4:20 pm

now days Colin do have rite lines we did as well
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 5:17 pm

barnie wrote:
we had a teacher used to hit you on the top of the head with the corner of a wooden ruler usually breaking the skin leaving you bleeding or a lump on your nut. He'd be in jail nowadays and rightly so.

Yes barnie now far better, kids threatening to stab teachers, and doing so. ,no dicipline, guns in schools, endless list of misbehavior throughout society, far better ain't it.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 6:14 pm

yes having experienced it I think it's better, now there's consequences for teachers dishing out sadistic abuse and assault, old grammar school mentality, bullying and assault dressed up as authority, my take on it anyway.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 7:04 pm

barnie wrote:
yes having experienced it I think it's better, now there's consequences for teachers dishing out sadistic abuse and assault, old grammar school mentality, bullying and assault dressed up as authority, my take on it anyway.

We are all entitled to our opinion barnie.

Afraid you are a little behind the times regarding teachers.

In the papers recently, children threatening teachers, some afraid to teach not allowing teachers to teach, disruption throughout our education system.

i went to Grammar School for a while, you will notice  it did me  no good, Percy Jacksons Grammar School  Mr Elliot was the Head Master never once came across anything you could call inappropriate.,

The other schools I attended were at all times very good, never came across
a bad teacher, other than a Mr Wood, the Art teacher who had a habit of tapping you on the head, had a little word in his ear that I did not like it.

He obviously took it in, I  was hopeless at art, there was a competition for road safety and I thought up the slogan, Care Today Means Life and Health Tomorrow
but could not draw a thing, he did one for me, children crossing the road,I won the competition.

Mrs Greenwood my Geography teacher and Mrs Barber my English teacher remained friends after I left school.

I live opposite a School the behaviour of most of the pupils is reasonable but you have a fair proportion who are foul mouthed, respect nothing and have parents the same.

Would do those who think today is better to actually see the results of present pupils behaviour not the teachers.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 7:34 pm

the world truly has gone mad, every country is following the same script ....... all heading to a digital world and a one world government unelected by the people .

if we think the last few years have been bad ie covid etc, worse is yet to come .....
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 7:40 pm

i know some kids are out of control and couldn't care less, and some parents are the same. Agree it's a disgrace.
Teachers hands are tied but I only wish they were tied literally when I went to secondary school. Assault was commonplace, made to stand outside in pouring rain just because it wasn't quite dinnertime, gym teacher forcing us through farmyard knee deep in cows shit in the winter running cross country, then making us take a freezing cold shower refusing to switch the hot water on back at the gym because he was just a bully.

Same fella putting me in hockey goal, no pads or protection, and blasting hockey balls at me for fun.

Like I mentioned the geography teacher with an uncanny knack of busting your head with the corner of a 12 inch ruler.

Been made to clear the tennis courts of snow with our bare hands. Witnessing a classmate being repeatedly punched to the head, his crime, entering a classroom without knocking.

Load of sadistic bullies, poor excuses for "men". Like I say a hell of a lot of them would be in jail these days, sorry I can't look back at my schooldays through rose tinted spectacles because it was awful.

I see my grandson and how things are for him at his school and count my lucky stars that times have changed.

Unfortunately society has created unruly kids that get away with murder and the rules and regulations seem in their favour, it's crazy.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 7:46 pm

bad behaviour has been given a name now colin, its ADHD , so in reality its an excuse for badly behaved children or parents that are crap at parenting .

no such thin as ADHA when i was a kid, it was a clip round the lugs ........
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 8:19 pm

yes an excuse David in many cases, too much sugar in their diet Laughing
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:17 pm

barnie wrote:
New age these days Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid for many of those going through the general education system. Many teachers in part in front of a class are part of the woke brigade running rampant bounce bounce everywhere now & are now educating those they should be simply educating now to become rebellious inside school hours as their main focus from my perspective, instead of teaching those willing to learn just how to simply read & write & then maybe multiply Smile Smile without using a calculator Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad End of the day  Smile  Smile still remember here my moment of glory  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Back when, when my favourite teacher  lol!  lol!  lol! bodily picked me up  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes in somewhat of a rage somewhat & then threw me head first into the steel lockers that we all had here at the time for our books etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:20 pm

David wrote:
the world truly has gone mad, every country is following the same script ....... all heading to a digital world and a one world government unelected by the people .

if we think the last few years have been bad ie covid etc, worse is yet to come .....

Like the bit about the last few years David, some apparently do not read the papers or see the news.

Kids shooting other kids, likewise kids threatening and assaulting teachers and more infant drug runners than ever could have been thought possible gangs give them drugs get them addicted and make them drug runners, drug business into the billions, who else is taking them ?.

Not one day goes by without something happens that years ago would be unthinkable, murder, rape, theft, kids knifing other kids etc; on the present scale,
a murder would be talked about for months today accepted as a fact of life on a daily basis.

Think if the kids who were punished had obeyed the rules choose whatever they were they would not have been punished.

Cannot blame the teacher for keeping order all you had to do is obey the rules.

Agree David world is in a diabolical state and agree, as foretold, they will attempt to make a world government, in fact well on it's way behind the scenes.

Someone from the West will come forward with a proposed solution just prior to
the end.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 10:31 pm

barnie wrote:
Too much sugar Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes crazy world we live now Colin Smile Smile next week it will be too little sugar type thing I suspect. Woke brigade will not be happy I suggest bounce bounce till we are all eating grass Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & somehow drinking our own piss  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes maybe. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 11:03 pm

ive recently cut down on my sugar, i now have 4 1/2 in my coffee ....... i used to have 8 lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 10:15 am

David wrote:
bad behaviour has been given a name now colin, its ADHD , so in reality its an excuse for badly behaved children or parents that are crap at parenting .

Irrespective of any kind of condition that might affect behaviour in both young and old the present society has deteriorated in morals and standards to the extent that many people are afraid to go about their ordinary business.

If there is such a thing as ADHA it would have affected past generations.

There is no reason whatsoever for the deterioration of society other than peoples lack of morals, self gratification being the present mode.

Afraid there is no going back.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 10:26 am

David wrote:
ive recently cut down on my sugar, i now have 4 1/2 in my coffee ....... i used to have 8 lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! I'm rather impressed here etc David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes not for a minute Wink Wink would I even consider your maybe telling a porky type thing. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 10:49 am

MISTY wrote:
David wrote:

Irrespective of any kind of condition that might affect behaviour in both young and old the present society has deteriorated in morals and standards to the extent that many people are afraid to go about their ordinary business.

If there is such a thing as ADHA it would have affected past generations.

There is no reason whatsoever for the deterioration of society other than peoples lack of morals,  self gratification being the present mode.

Afraid there is no going back.

Regards.
Sad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes what you say Misty Wink Wink but basically true I'm affraid unfortunately. News down here tonight on TV. Parents with hypo active type kids & being uncontrollable in nature. Now given them before bed apparently a drug called Melatonin (Circadin) which should never be given to kids  etc  bounce  bounce as its basically an old folks type medicine at the end of the day here & can become rather addictive in nature unfortunately if used in the wrong way/manner. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One for Misty ....   One for Misty .... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One for Misty ....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2