Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
RPRA Anual Report  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
RPRA Anual Report  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
RPRA Anual Report  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
RPRA Anual Report  Emptyby George & Morgan Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
RPRA Anual Report  Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
RPRA Anual Report  Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
RPRA Anual Report  Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
RPRA Anual Report  Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
RPRA Anual Report  Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) RPRA Anual Report  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.RPRA Anual Report  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
RPRA Anual Report  Vote_lcapRPRA Anual Report  Voting_barRPRA Anual Report  Vote_rcap 
David
RPRA Anual Report  Vote_lcapRPRA Anual Report  Voting_barRPRA Anual Report  Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
RPRA Anual Report  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
RPRA Anual Report  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

RPRA Anual Report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

RPRA Anual Report  Empty
PostSubject: RPRA Anual Report    RPRA Anual Report  EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 2:58 pm

Royal Pigeon Racing Association
10 m ·
Read CEO Chris Sutton's annual report to the AGM 2024: https://www.rpra.org/.../2024/02/CEO-annual-report-24.pdf

RPRA Anual Report  41748710
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

RPRA Anual Report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Anual Report    RPRA Anual Report  EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 3:01 pm

it has been removed David
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

RPRA Anual Report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Anual Report    RPRA Anual Report  EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 3:01 pm

convenient this just coming out now, sounds like trying to brush things under the carpet .......

article dated 2nd march ..........scratch

sorry 1st march , although im sure it said 2nd before Suspect Suspect

Last edited by David on Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

RPRA Anual Report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Anual Report    RPRA Anual Report  EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 3:02 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
it has been removed David

i wonder why george .......
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

RPRA Anual Report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Anual Report    RPRA Anual Report  EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

RPRA Anual Report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Anual Report    RPRA Anual Report  EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 5:51 pm

i tell ya now lads ,stuart waldrop was a good manager and down to earth but the hangers on at the rpra made things difficult ,seems like the report has been edited a few times eh confused Suspect
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

RPRA Anual Report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Anual Report    RPRA Anual Report  EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 8:45 pm

ive read some fanciers saying ian evans was a good manager darren ? he wanted to run things properly but they made it so he resigned ...?
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

RPRA Anual Report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Anual Report    RPRA Anual Report  EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 8:46 pm

he has a lot to say on pigeonchat
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

RPRA Anual Report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Anual Report    RPRA Anual Report  EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 9:53 pm

i`ll try find it george, whatever fanciers opinions i reckon its a dirty move just weeks before racing, they know they have got fanciers over a barrel if they want to race ..
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

RPRA Anual Report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Anual Report    RPRA Anual Report  EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 7:37 pm

the rpra has a manager ,a president and 3 vice presidents Laughing why ? i tell you why ....to give clout/advantage on votes ,etc... i have no doubt that ian evans was a good manager and same again his hands were tied ...they should do away with the hangers on and just have a manager end of ,a man who cares about where pigeon racing is going and to run the rpra with reflection on how many members are left because pigeons will never be attractive enough to make up the numbers of the past ...so we are left with preserving what is left and attracting maybe enough new starters to hold the present number of fanciers to actually make pigeon racing viable ,good grief this lot at the rpra at present seem to think its the 1980's with 50 members clubs.even though members numbers have diminished dramatically i just wonder if the rpra staff has to suit ,less workload =less labour no ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

RPRA Anual Report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Anual Report    RPRA Anual Report  EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 1:51 am

oldstrain wrote:
the rpra has a manager ,a president and 3 vice presidents Laughing why ? i tell you why ....to give clout/advantage on votes ,etc... i have no doubt that ian evans was a good manager and same again his hands were tied ...they should do away with the hangers on and just have a manager end of ,a man who cares about where pigeon racing is going and to run the rpra with reflection on how many members are left because pigeons will never be attractive enough to make up the numbers of the past ...so we are left with preserving what is left and attracting maybe enough new starters to hold the present number of fanciers to actually make pigeon racing viable ,good grief this lot at the rpra at present seem to think its the 1980's with 50 members clubs.even though members numbers have diminished dramatically i just wonder if the rpra staff has to suit ,less workload =less labour no ... Smile
I honestly believe etc here O/S Smile Smile on average, all the recent Ian Evans types there, had good intent & the motive to improve the situation for the betterment of the sport in general for your RPRA & it's members. When you have though Wink Wink sadly, absolute moron types I suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes like the half whit type apparently bounce bounce who it appears actually tore the Hall report to shreds to show his lack of intelligence factor back when, when first put up for general discussion by those in charge there at the time like Ian Evans. Tells one where the problem lies perhaps in certain ways I suggest. End of the day Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes many who should have known better there I suspect should hide under a rock perhaps now & just let better men/women if available do what they were utterly incapable of doing in acting in the best interest of your sport in general I suspect/suggest & the general welfare there of your pigeons. Now Very Happy Very Happy for any rock types watching, if the shoe perhaps unfortunately fits somehow, it's a total waste of time ringing me down here etc I'm affraid as I'm now near stone deaf in my old age & half blind to a certain degree Wink  Wink.    cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RPRA Anual Report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Anual Report    RPRA Anual Report  Empty

Back to top Go down

RPRA Anual Report
Page 1 of 1