Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Jim, welcome to the site........... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Jim, welcome to the site........... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
Jim, welcome to the site........... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
Jim, welcome to the site........... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Jim, welcome to the site........... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Jim, welcome to the site........... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Jim, welcome to the site........... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Jim, welcome to the site........... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Jim, welcome to the site........... Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Jim, welcome to the site........... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Jim, welcome to the site........... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Jim, welcome to the site........... Vote_lcapJim, welcome to the site........... Voting_barJim, welcome to the site........... Vote_rcap 
David
Jim, welcome to the site........... Vote_lcapJim, welcome to the site........... Voting_barJim, welcome to the site........... Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Jim, welcome to the site........... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Jim, welcome to the site........... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Jim, welcome to the site...........

Go down 
+5
Don Webb
littlehen
jim
IANYOUNG
David
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Jim, welcome to the site........... Empty
PostSubject: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:25 pm

welcome to the site jim, look forward to your posts................. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:31 pm

yes welcome jim enjoy
Back to top Go down
jim
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:42 pm

thank you i will
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:43 pm

do you race jim if so where
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 pm

hi jim, looking forward to reading your posts and hearing about your birds.............maybe you might be interested in entering our online shows starting 6th november, makes things a bit more interesting for members over the winter.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 pm

welcome to the forum jim, im sure you`ll enjoy it here. sunny
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:27 am

welcome jim hope you do well
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 am

Welcome Jim, enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jim
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:59 pm

hi"
i have had pigeons since i was 10 years old i am now almst 65 at christmas
just retired from work in may through early retierment, hope to catch up on a few things now
i fly the vanloons with quite some good perfomences .
im in cumbria on the outskirts of the lake district we are constantly hit by haw attacks we cannot train very well as the hawks scatter them i hadto give up training ybs as i was waiting all day for the team to return
some didnt and never had the flock home in one batch.
so you see its a bit off putting to see ood birds come with feathers and flesh missing but we have to carry on
some times they will not trap the perrigrins even wait for them o0n race dy when they are finishing as we live in a village with hills all round us you see them chasing them.

regards

jim
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:23 pm

WELCOME JIM
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:29 pm

welcome to the site mate hope you enjoy it mate its a great site
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:22 pm

lovely place to live jim, cumbria.............do you race widowhgood/roundabout or natural, also have you used the darkness system ?
Back to top Go down
jim
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:10 am

yes i race widowhood with cocks ybs on darkness but we have lot trouble with hawks

yes its very nice place to live on edge of the lake district nationalpark.

regards
jim
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:53 pm

hi jim, yes ive had trouble with hawks over the last year or so, altho touch wood this season wasnt that bad..............ive just returned to pigeons and will be racing my old bird team (2010 birds) on widowhood as i think roundabout will be too much for me to do, i will also be putting my 2011 ybs on dark after experimenting with it this season.
Back to top Go down
jim
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:15 pm

good luck
jim
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Now your retired Jim hope things can get better for you
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:24 pm

jim, are the vanloons short/middle distance birds...? if so do you not bother with channel racing ?
Back to top Go down
jim
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:58 pm

I HAVE WON CHOLET 513 MILES WITH THEM AND THEY DO 480 MILES NO BOTHER WIN FROM 60MLS TO
480 NO BOTHER '

BUT I DONT BOTHER A LOT NOW AS WE ARE OUT ON A LIMB HERE WEST CUMBRIA

KEVIN LAWSON HAS FLOWN WELL WITH MY VANLOONS CROSSED AND PURE

JIM
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 pm

ah right, thanks jim....so they are an all round pigeon then? do you line or inbreed them tyhen or do bring in the ocasional cross/new blood ?
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:17 pm

hi jim are you coming into our youngbird exchange for next year
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm

ian wrote:
hi jim are you coming into our youngbird exchange for next year

nice one ian lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jim
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:33 pm

I, DONT KNOW WHAT IT ENTAILS YET I WILL LOOK INTO IT

JIM
Back to top Go down
jim
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:34 pm

I, DONT KNOW WHAT IT ENTAILS YET I WILL LOOK INTO IT

JIM
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 pm

hi jim, if you have a look down the homepage where it says 2010 yb exchange it will tell you all what has been done re this years exchange...........you are welcome to join for 2011 if you want or if you dont thats ok, no problem......we had about 12 members join it this year but it isnt to everyones taste i suppose.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim, welcome to the site...........   Jim, welcome to the site........... Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim, welcome to the site...........
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next