Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» York Road & District Results 2024
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:10 am

» good luck weekend
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:07 am

» Good Morning
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:15 am

» Weather today
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:11 am

» escaped birds return
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Emptyby barnie Today at 7:45 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) South Atlantic Ocean........??? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.South Atlantic Ocean........??? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Vote_lcapSouth Atlantic Ocean........??? Voting_barSouth Atlantic Ocean........??? Vote_rcap 
David
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Vote_lcapSouth Atlantic Ocean........??? Voting_barSouth Atlantic Ocean........??? Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222661 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
South Atlantic Ocean........??? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

South Atlantic Ocean........???

Go down 
+3
Rene A
Alex
David
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

South Atlantic Ocean........??? Empty
PostSubject: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:20 pm

just looking whos on line and noticed we have a guest/visitor in the middle of the south atlantic ocean............ affraid looks like they are in the middle of the water scratch and certainly not on land/island, would be nice if they joined and told us about themselves lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:25 pm

DAVID wrote:
just looking whos on line and noticed we have a guest/visitor in the middle of the south atlantic ocean............ affraid looks like they are in the middle of the water scratch and certainly not on land/island, would be nice if they joined and told us about themselves lol!

When I come on early morning some days when no-ones on, theres always about 10 guests, I always wonder who they are lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:36 pm

do you click on "view the whole list" alex ? it takes you to google map which you can zoom in to see where the visitors are.......... Very Happy

its in the "whos on line" box down the side. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:37 pm

DAVID wrote:
do you click on "view the whole list" alex ? it takes you to google map which you can zoom in to see where the visitors are.......... Very Happy

its in the "whos on line" box down the side. Very Happy

Nope haven't clicked it. Will have to have a look Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:42 pm

mind you, according to this im in the middle of a car park.......................... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:44 pm

lol! lol! you luky some times im in cornwal i wished lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Rene A wrote:
lol! lol! you luky some times im in cornwal i wished lol!

lol! wonder why it always wrong rene ? i typed my own address into google earth last week, it said my house was furthe up the street 5 doors away........ scratch hows that ?
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:47 pm

know idea mate i can type mine in and it dont show nothin mate lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:05 am

they wont have been to gurnsey yet rene to do the street views............
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:13 am

we ad em over a few weeks back mate so hopefully will av some piks soon lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:26 am

On the site it says im in the River Ouse lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Alex wrote:
On the site it says im in the River Ouse lol! lol!

its strange alex, im in a car park about 10 miles away from where i live......... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:16 pm

it makes a change it tell me im in the right place for once lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Rene A wrote:
it makes a change it tell me im in the right place for once lol! lol! lol!

thing is rene, they cant get you that far out because your islands only 9 x 5 miles isnt it....... lol! (or something like that)

didnt mean foot rene, miles....... lol!
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:39 pm

lol! lol! lol! yeh mate 29 square miles altogether lol av a llok on ya map youl see ow small the island is mate
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm

can you see your house on it rene ?
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:44 pm

dont know mate lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:45 pm

just zoomed in on you rene, lol! they have cramed a lot in to such a small place havnt they........ lol!
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:51 pm

lol! lol! just ad another look they'ev put me in the town center now lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:18 am

Rene A wrote:
lol! lol! just ad another look they'ev put me in the town center now lol

lol! looks like your in the bus depot rene............... affraid lol! theres a load of big industrial buildings on mine. lol! lol! lol!

im nowhere near where they have got me......... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:48 am

just zoomed in on my place and they have put me in
shepton mallet about 25 miles away from wellington Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:04 am

Well atleast im not in the water anymore lol! It shows me as by the edge of the river where the benches are scratch
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:32 am

acording to me iv moved too st jhons street i wish someone would of tolled me scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:47 am

That one on the east coast of USA come in and tell us where you are, looking at the map you are in the middle of a carpark at the airport if you are it must be a bit diffecult timing your birds in and again are you paying parking fees for your loft
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:39 pm

just had a look on the map we have one in russia and two in germany and
two in america looking in .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Atlantic Ocean........???   South Atlantic Ocean........??? Empty

Back to top Go down

South Atlantic Ocean........???
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next