Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:02 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Morgan's new job
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Eyesign video....... - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Vote_lcapEyesign video....... - Page 2 Voting_barEyesign video....... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Vote_lcapEyesign video....... - Page 2 Voting_barEyesign video....... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222569 messages in 13998 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Eyesign video.......

Go down 
+3
johnny11
Don Webb
David
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:17 am

Quality mate keep at it
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 pm

done well with the picture john, and a very nice looking bird.............have you raced her ?
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:44 pm

well done john brilliant picture
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:53 pm

ian, how come all your birds are in nice condition and health......what do you give in the water or on the corn etc ? Very Happy pm if a secret lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:55 pm

funny everyone comments about the birds and what good condition david but i dont do anything out of the ordinary
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:59 pm

but...........????? you do something tho. Very Happy lol! lol! lol! that isnt just corn and clean water. No lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:03 pm

could be the ???????iput in the water
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:36 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Gave this a go today.... and to say it took me 20 mins to do I dont think the outcome was half bad... Cant work out how to get the eye pic in though next to the pigeon scratch
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Done it Very Happy, Managed to get the eye in too Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Alex wrote:
Done it Very Happy, Managed to get the eye in too Smile

lets have a look then alex............ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Eyesign video....... - Page 2 GB03XwithEyesign-1

Gave it a cloud background thats a bit different....
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:03 pm

thats pretty good is that alex, how long have you been doing it ? and also a lovely pigeon in it, what breed is it ?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Thought i'd have a go earlier today David... Didn't intend on adding the eye, just wanted to make a picture like they do in the papers. Had that done in about 20 minutes or so.... The eye isn't that great as I thought about it after i'd done the pigeon, and only took the eye from the image scaled larger...

As for the breed, i'm not certain, it's one of the stock birds I was gifted a few weeks ago... Will ask on Saturday Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm

ah right, done well for a begginer then alex........keep it up Very Happy

nice bird anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:15 pm

I did mean to ask before....Just keep forgetting lol! lol!

The thing is with the eyes, when it's light I have no-one to hold the birds for me to get a photo of the eye... And none of my birds will sit still for 5 seconds lol.. Will have some more goes at it, might try some with my van loon silver shadow...dont think I have seen a picture done like this for a grizzle...
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:17 pm

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MORE OF THEM alex, ask ian for some advise, hes sit still for their photo taken........... Very Happy lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:18 pm

alex, what did you download/use to make these pictures.....?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Well done Alex just keep trying mate must say the picture is good
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:23 pm

I used the trial of Photoshop David... Didn't want to get too into it first of all incase I was no good lol! Thing is the trial is quite limited...

Ian trains his to sit and wait silently for Don........Then if Don ever got near them they attack lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Well done Alex just keep trying mate must say the picture is good

Thanks Don Very Happy not too bad for a beginner.... Must say it makes a pigeon look completely different when you remove the loft background and put clouds in...
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Alex wrote:
I used the trial of Photoshop David... Didn't want to get too into it first of all incase I was no good lol! Thing is the trial is quite limited...

Ian trains his to sit and wait silently for Don........Then if Don ever got near them they attack lol!
what you going on about alex scratch lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 pm

ian wrote:
Alex wrote:

what you going on about alex scratch lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! Your secret is out
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:33 pm

alex i downloaded the extended virsion of photoshop loos good havent used it yet
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Give yourself a bit of time just practicing..... The one I did was my practice run....Have to go slow when you are highlighting around the bird, thats the time consuming part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyesign video.......   Eyesign video....... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eyesign video.......
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next