Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) droppers and there uses - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.droppers and there uses - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Vote_lcapdroppers and there uses - Page 2 Voting_bardroppers and there uses - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Vote_lcapdroppers and there uses - Page 2 Voting_bardroppers and there uses - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
droppers and there uses - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

droppers and there uses

Go down 
+3
IANYOUNG
David
highflyerboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

droppers and there uses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:52 am

Like me when you have 9 of them, you dont want to breed off them...

Wont need to be floating eggs yet myself though....one step at a time lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:54 am

this will be my third breeding season back , even tho ive only had they two years........in this time ive never floated any eggs but this season i will as i will only be breeding off the birds i think will produce good ybs.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 am

I'm just going to start breeding the stock birds first, plenty of birds lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:10 am

it was a great feeling when i bred my first yb after over 20 years away from pigeons, i was so proud of the first nestmates........altho the hen got killed by a hawk.cat and i gave the cock away a couple of months ago when i was over stocked........wish i hadnt, i think about him every day regretting it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:14 am

Remember you saying about him David, you gave a few away didnt you?
Just remember, more will come along, perhaps perform better and then you will be pleased that you freed up some space cheers

1,000 by the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:18 am

yes your right alex, got to think that way havnt you......... Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:27 am

Precisely David, just have to think positive about these things.
Back to top Go down
highflyerboy
Hatchling
Hatchling
highflyerboy

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:46 pm

so we all agree droppers have a couple ov uses then Neutral
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Yes your right there Billy Wink
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 pm

highflyerboy wrote:
so we all agree droppers have a couple ov uses then Neutral

yes, as i said earlier........i would consider having one or maybe two as droppers, but i dont see any reason why they need to be used as feeders if you already have racers to float eggs under. scratch

its ok if you already have some but i wouldnt go out and specially get some just to float eggs under.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:57 pm

course not david, no need to go and get them, just float under the racers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:00 am

yes alex, thats right.........im going to try to breed from the birds i think are best and if this means floating a few eggs i`ll do it............but then again sometimes things dont always go to plan do they so i`ll have to wait and see maybe...?
Back to top Go down
Mick B
Chipping
Chipping
Mick B

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:59 am

your right david, breed from your best, but on the other hand if some of your birds are not good enough to breed from they shouldnt be in the loft really unless they are in the race team.

mick.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:22 am

sometimes using them as feeders helps take the stress out of the racers also you can get a second round out of your best breeders faster than letting the breeders rear the first round of youngsters

And you half the stress of rearing
Back to top Go down
highflyerboy
Hatchling
Hatchling
highflyerboy

PostSubject: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:01 pm

don you hit the nail on the head mate Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Cheers Billy glad i have got something right mate

Just tell Ian please lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
highflyerboy
Hatchling
Hatchling
highflyerboy

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:14 pm

will do don Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:15 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: droppers and there uses   droppers and there uses - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

droppers and there uses
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2