Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Leeds & District Amalgamation
fut youngbird race  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
fut youngbird race  Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
fut youngbird race  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
fut youngbird race  Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Weather today
fut youngbird race  Emptyby David Today at 9:30 am

» Morgan's new job
fut youngbird race  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
fut youngbird race  Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
fut youngbird race  Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
fut youngbird race  Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) fut youngbird race  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.fut youngbird race  Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
fut youngbird race  Vote_lcapfut youngbird race  Voting_barfut youngbird race  Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
fut youngbird race  Vote_lcapfut youngbird race  Voting_barfut youngbird race  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222568 messages in 13998 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
fut youngbird race  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
fut youngbird race  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

fut youngbird race

Go down 
+5
Ginger
David
peel bros
oldstrain
IANYOUNG
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

fut youngbird race  Empty
PostSubject: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:07 pm

i just had a thought if anybody is interested we have a futurity race for youngbirds everyyear the prize money for this is around £40,000 the max birds anybody can enter is 20 what i propose is this ,you pay £10 per ring this is what they cost through the nehu 1 entry per member i will race these in the club races until the futurity race so they will be well schooled , i will feed these free of charge , the only other thing is you pay to get the bird to me , and if you want to pool in the futurity race, beleive me this is big money , whats your thoughts
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:23 pm

thats a decent offer to the site,your a gentleman ian king
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:24 pm

well i will be up for that ian if the one loft race in abandoned , why not same thing really but you will not have anyone spoiling it for the site.....well done good idea
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:27 pm

if anybody is interested i will have to know as soon as , asi have to order the futurity rings
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:33 pm

if the one loft race is cancelled put me down for one ian
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:34 pm

you can do this aswell ray
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:40 pm

true, i will it was just incase the other one fell through
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm

think this will be a good thing and i know our union wouldnt stop me
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:29 pm

ian wrote:
i just had a thought if anybody is interested we have a futurity race for youngbirds everyyear the prize money for this is around £40,000 the max birds anybody can enter is 20 what i propose is this ,you pay £10 per ring this is what they cost through the nehu 1 entry per member i will race these in the club races until the futurity race so they will be well schooled , i will feed these free of charge , the only other thing is you pay to get the bird to me , and if you want to pool in the futurity race, beleive me this is big money , whats your thoughts

its a good offer ian, but wont we be in the same position as before with marks NFC racing....? the bugbear with thr RPRA was down to moneyt being involved......
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:32 pm

no we wont its a different union wont be a problem
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:38 pm

the problem arose with marks NFC racing because out of our 20 pound donation, we intended that if there was money left over due to no courrier cost for lost birds, that it would make a pot for the bird with the best performance.
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Well done Ian if I lived over there I would be in it as well and I would buy rings my self well done mate good offer
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:41 pm

yes i know but will be no problem with our union alredy mentioned it the other day when i was at the union office and they wasnt a problem with it
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:43 pm

ah right, good luck with it then ian............ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:45 pm

i will be entering the futurity race anyway just thought members would like a pop at it aswell
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:47 pm

good prize money, so definately worth going for............ Razz
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Yes all the best Ian hope you do well because Ian Stafford did last year
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Yes all the best Ian hope you do well because Ian Stafford did last year
somebody has to do well in it
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Yes it is like the gold rings in this area all top money to fly for and someone has to win it
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:59 pm

if you not in it then you cant win it
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:13 pm

look where ian stafford is flying from, thata why he moved there first port of call for his birds
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Lucky to have the good birds
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:24 pm

peel bros wrote:
look where ian stafford is flying from, thata why he moved there first port of call for his birds
exactly ray
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Mind you with that type of set up just shows who has the money hey
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Mind you with that type of set up just shows who has the money hey
so does this make him better than anybody else scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  Empty

Back to top Go down

fut youngbird race
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next