Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMarcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Voting_barMarcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMarcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Voting_barMarcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)

Go down 
+3
spencerline
David
IANYOUNG
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:33 pm

have got both breeds will test them both
Back to top Go down
feather
Chipping
Chipping
feather

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 pm

van osteyen marcelis on the peds even belgium rung directs didnt even breed anything from them
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:37 pm

interesting here different reports only way to find out is try them as i said steady last year but not fantastic
Back to top Go down
feather
Chipping
Chipping
feather

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 pm

ian wrote:
interesting here different reports only way to find out is try them as i said steady last year but not fantastic
thats what i found ian to tell the truth and wk in wk out it was the sootjeens that beat them so i got rid st might even have the papers hers for em ill see whats in the papers for you
well its a plasic ped belg stamp
Back to top Go down
feather
Chipping
Chipping
feather

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:47 pm

all it says on ped is
zandstraat 45
2390 westmalle
tel 033121833
dierckx.margaretha@telenet.be
2006 belg 6399784
hope this helps
Back to top Go down
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi Ian the best way to race these Van ostaeyens was to give them plenty of stick in the training basket and send them every week to the races for at least 6 consecutive weeks training at least 3 days a week from 20 miles as well, We raced the belgium rung ybs one year the blues Hofkens meulemans ect and the next year my father got the Choc Meulemans he had , Van Ostaeyen may still have some but the stock birds he was breeding from were very old they would be 2008 rung ybds we had .

I moved to Canada before settling here in the Algarve so the blues never got chance to race as old birds but they were a revelation for me and My father raced the choc Meulemans he had 8 or 9 out of 12 purchased for the first race (3 of them were rubbish) and he had 90 ybds to fly.
If he had only had the 8 or 9 choc meulemans his results would have not been much different as they were there every week. One week 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and 6th 4 of them reds. One of the reds getting 3 2nd prizes and 2 thirds due to poor trapping.
Our friend in Blackpool now has the surviving reds and as I said crossed them with his own birds and the offspring flew really well for him last season.
I suppose it is the luck of the draw if the birds you get are any good or not but for us they were fantastic. Good luck with them
Back to top Go down
http://www.algarvepigeonracing.webs.com
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 pm

thanks for this info mate appreciated
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:53 pm

planning on crossing some of my hofkens with some soontjens x melderts off ken....
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:15 pm

doing that now david crossing mine in
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:18 pm

by what ive read they have similar blood/breeding in them at one point.....
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:44 pm

yes david hopefully will cross in well
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:13 pm

spencerline wrote:
Hi Ian the best way to race these Van ostaeyens was to give them plenty of stick in the training basket and send them every week to the races for at least 6 consecutive weeks training at least 3 days a week from 20 miles as well, We raced the belgium rung ybs one year the blues Hofkens meulemans ect and the next year my father got the Choc Meulemans he had , Van Ostaeyen may still have some but the stock birds he was breeding from were very old they would be 2008 rung ybds we had .

I moved to Canada before settling here in the Algarve so the blues never got chance to race as old birds but they were a revelation for me and My father raced the choc Meulemans he had 8 or 9 out of 12 purchased for the first race (3 of them were rubbish) and he had 90 ybds to fly.
If he had only had the 8 or 9 choc meulemans his results would have not been much different as they were there every week. One week 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and 6th 4 of them reds. One of the reds getting 3 2nd prizes and 2 thirds due to poor trapping.
Our friend in Blackpool now has the surviving reds and as I said crossed them with his own birds and the offspring flew really well for him last season.
Will second that
I suppose it is the luck of the draw if the birds you get are any good or not but for us they were fantastic. Good luck with them
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Don Webb wrote:
spencerline wrote:

Will second that
don why have you coppied and pasted someone else,s comment without adding your own scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:05 pm

it was to make you talk Ian and its worked lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:20 pm

what do you meen rene i never stop
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:21 pm

i know i gathered mate lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 pm

pmsl Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:10 pm

he has added his own ian, but inside that one
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:22 pm

why alter something somebody has wrote why not just put your comment at the end
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:27 pm

obviously by accident inside that one ian
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:31 pm

yeh maybe right alex
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:11 pm

[quote="ian"]
Don Webb wrote:
spencerline wrote:

Will second that
don why have you coppied and pasted someone else,s comment without adding your own scratch scratch scratch [/q

I did Ian can't see why the comment did not show
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:23 pm

think you put it within the quote
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 pm

My mistake then scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)   Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marcel Van Ostaeyen ( they are Janssen based family)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2