Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Eggs laid ....... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Eggs laid ....... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
Eggs laid ....... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
Eggs laid ....... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Eggs laid ....... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Eggs laid ....... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Eggs laid ....... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Eggs laid ....... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Eggs laid ....... Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Eggs laid ....... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Eggs laid ....... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Eggs laid ....... Vote_lcapEggs laid ....... Voting_barEggs laid ....... Vote_rcap 
David
Eggs laid ....... Vote_lcapEggs laid ....... Voting_barEggs laid ....... Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Eggs laid ....... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Eggs laid ....... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Eggs laid .......

Go down 
+3
Alex
chris perry
David
7 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:26 pm

went down the loft this morning and four pairs have laid, another 5 or 6 look as tho they are due to lay as well so hoping all goes well and on course for the ybs........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 pm

well dome m8, they came good in the end for ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:35 pm

yes chris, took a bit of doing but seems they got there in the end.......still a couple of hens just not quite settled but should be ok within the next day or so, but baring no accidents at least im back on course... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Well done david, before you know it you will have ybs everywhere Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:48 pm

hopefully alex, to be honest i expected a few problems with them being all yearlings but at the moment i cant complain as they are more or less sorted now........
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm

glad its comeing good for you david
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:53 pm

thanks darren, took about 10 days from pairing till they are more or less settled but with them all being yearlings i expected this really.........now theres 4 pair laid and another 5 or so looking ready to lay anytime so as long as i get a round out of them all i`ll be happy.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Glad to see working for you David
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 am

three eggs laid yesterday in race loft and three in stock loft so all going well will get stock eggs under racers this year for first time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:08 am

chris perry wrote:
nice pair of reds
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:13 am

stormqueen wrote:
chris perry wrote:
nice pair of reds

cheers for that, but darren(oldstrain) takes the credit, gifted birds off darren. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:34 am

i like to see reds i have a few my self but find there the first to go to the birds of prey shame as theres nothing better than a nice red chequ good luck in the youngsters sir
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:07 pm

stormqueen wrote:
i like to see reds i have a few my self but find there the first to go to the birds of prey shame as theres nothing better than a nice red chequ good luck in the youngsters sir
have you found that the reds are more persued by the hawks then anyone else had this problem with red pigeons confused
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Darren the two I lost where chequers I dont think it makes any differents what colour they are if they are hungry they will take anything
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Ginger wrote:
Darren the two I lost where chequers I dont think it makes any differents what colour they are if they are hungry they will take anything
sorry to hear of your loss ginger and thanks for the info and like yourself i dont think their too choosy what colour they are No
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:55 pm

By the way darren whatch your two dogs if they come by our dog she will rip their throt out if they bend down and they show her howe to bite
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:10 pm

lol! ok ginger best keep that beast of yours muzzled then lol! my dogs have never attacked but they have done plenty of retaliating though
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:15 pm

only joking mate ours can bark but I no she would never bite she dont no howe to
but good to chase the cats and my pigeons
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:21 pm

the black dog in my avatar saw a westie getting attacked while out walking with me by 2 other dogs he ran over and sorted the other 2 dogs and started playing in the same field with the westie directly afterwards you would never think that would you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Iv never seen a bad one like yours the ones iv seen as allways been very frendly to every body
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:11 pm

staffies get a hard time in the press and it aint fair at all the pit bull generation are responsible for that too few dogs imported and very inbred with dick heads on the other end of the lead a real mixture for aggro No its nearly over now though
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:52 pm

in my opinion most police and animal agencies(rspca etc) do not know what a pure pitbull actually looks like, my own experrience has told me most think english bull terriers are pitbulls......

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:22 pm

DAVID wrote:
in my opinion most police and animal agencies(rspca etc) do not know what a pure pitbull actually looks like, my own experrience has told me most think english bull terriers are pitbulls......

yes your rite david as they look so much like staffies and have been crossed with them aswell but a dead giveaway is the dogs coat as the pitbulls is like silk and much finer than that of a staffordshire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eggs laid ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggs laid .......   Eggs laid ....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Eggs laid .......
Page 1 of 1