Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Vote_lcapPics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Voting_barPics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Vote_lcapPics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Voting_barPics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Pics of dons dads loft.

Go down 
+4
Alex
oldstrain
Don Webb
David
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of dons dads loft.   Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 pm

oldstrain wrote:
DAVID wrote:
you would think so don but with what we read every week in the bhw etc they recon pigeon racing will be finished in the next 10 years or so.......
lets hope not david but it aint looking to good from where im standing,more are leaving the sport than joining it thats for sure and the exspense of starting up the hawk problem and moaning neighbours and the all year round care the birds need is only for the few.when i was at school we had a loft in the school grounds and this sort of thing could help the sport alot and would be a great project for kids to follow at school,not only this it might bring some respect back for all animals as the way many pets and wildlife are being treated in alot of incidents is shocking.

I well second that Darren
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pics of dons dads loft.   Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:31 pm

kev d wrote:
thanks for the post don intresting reading , like your self i flew with my dad and he was
stuck in his ways i did every thing like you and i was best mates with a lad same age as me
him and his dad were the top flyers in west yorks , if i was not at my loft i was in theres
learning al the time and i wanted to try things out in our lofts but dad was a bloke who did not like change so
we argued all the time , my mate was always trying to give us top birds but i said no as they would have been wasted in our loft . sadly dads gone now but i now fly in somerset on my own its pure bliss .
cheers don take care , kev

No Problem Kev anytime mate just like to tell the truth
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pics of dons dads loft.   Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:37 pm

friendsloft wrote:
I spent the day with Don at Blackpool, his knowledge of pigeons was unreal, walking round with him we couldent go 5 paces without somebody shaking his hand People ive only read about in stud books etc , the few people i introduced him too have all commented on his knowledge not only on systems but generations of top birds, what i know i can write on a postage stam , what Don knows he could write a book, When he does come back into the sport the rest of us had better watch out hes a true gent and a good friend
Ken

Cheers Ken for your kind comments

But your a real gent also mate
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Pics of dons dads loft.   Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 pm

love the colours of your dads neighbours don, very retro
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pics of dons dads loft.   Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Mark it was black and white strips when Bobs dad was alive and the loft was 90 degrees and 6 feet in the air compared to my dads loft
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Pics of dons dads loft.   Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:24 pm

jeeessh, would fancy falling off the landing/staging LOL

think most of the old style lofts were stripes of some form or another, red/green, black/yellow LOL seen most variations
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pics of dons dads loft.   Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Must say it did stand out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics of dons dads loft.   Pics of dons dads loft. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pics of dons dads loft.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2