Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» RPRA Race Program
jokes jokes jokes Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
jokes jokes jokes Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Weather today
jokes jokes jokes Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
jokes jokes jokes Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
jokes jokes jokes Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
jokes jokes jokes Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
jokes jokes jokes Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:41 am

» Morgan's new job
jokes jokes jokes Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
jokes jokes jokes Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) jokes jokes jokes 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.jokes jokes jokes Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
jokes jokes jokes Vote_lcapjokes jokes jokes Voting_barjokes jokes jokes Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
jokes jokes jokes Vote_lcapjokes jokes jokes Voting_barjokes jokes jokes Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222575 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
jokes jokes jokes Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
jokes jokes jokes Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

jokes jokes jokes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Two Old Fanciers

Two old Fanciers, Abe and Sol, are sitting in Sol’s loft feeding the pigeons and talking about the races they had flown, and all the narrow wins they had won, which they liked to talk about everyday.

Abe turns to Sol and says, “Do you think there is pigeons racing going on in Heaven?”

Sol thinks about it for a minute and replies, “I dunno. But let’s make a deal: if I die first, I’ll come back and tell you if they are racing pigeons in Heaven, and if you die first, you do the same.”

They shake on it and sadly, a few months later, poor Abe passes on. One day soon afterward, Sol is sitting out in the loft, watching his birds and missing Abe, when he hears a voice whisper, “ Sol…Sol…”

Sol responds, “Abe! Is that you?”

“Yes it is, Sol.” whispers Abe’s ghost.

Sol, still amazed, asks, “SO, is there pigeons races in Heaven?”

“Well,” says Abe,” I’ve got good news and bad news for you Sol.”

“Gimme the good news first,” says Sol.

Abe says,” Well…there is pigeon races in Heaven.”

Sol says, “That’s great! What news could be bad enough to ruin that?”

Abe sighs and whispers, “You’re shipping with us Friday Night.”

Last edited by iany on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Baby Pigeon
A mother pigeon and a baby pigeon were going to race together in Old Bird Season.

But baby pigeon said, "I can't make it; I'll get too tired." His mother said, "Don't worry; I'll tie a piece of string to one of your legs and the other end to mine."

The baby started to cry.

"What's wrong?" said the mother.

"I don't want to be pigeon towed!"
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:08 pm

A BIG HOLE

Little Tim was outside in the back yard digging a big hole in the corner of the yard. He had been out there for a while really making this hole very large and deep.

The neighbor had been watching him for some time through her kitchen window and decided to go out and find out what was going on.

"Tim, why are you digging such a big hole in the yard?" she asked.

Tim did not even look up but spoke in anger, "Because my pigeon died"

"I am so sorry to hear that Tim" she said. "But why are you digging such a big hole?"

Tim replied, "Because your damn cat is in there too."
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:09 pm

A Talking Pigeon

Mr. Don Rice was walking down the street and as he was passing the local pet store, he saw a sign on the window that read “A Talking Pigeon.”

Now, Don had seen a lot of things in his life, but he could not recollect ever hearing a pigeon talk, so he went into the store and looked around and saw this one pigeon perched over in the corner. He walked up to the bird and stood there gazing at it for a moment or two, then asked the bird, “Do you really talk?”

“Well yes, as a matter of fact I do.” Said the pigeon. And the bird tend to go on in a constant chatter that barely gave it time to take breath.

“Yes I talk. Fluently in seven different languages. It was something I picked up while working with the FBI, the CIA and a few other organizations that I cannot tell you about. A number of years ago when I carried a hidden camera under my wing I was released at strategic locations in Russia, China, Iraq, Iran and for a few years over in Korea. I would fly over areas that the CIA wanted pictures of and just seem to pick up the language very easily. There were many times that I had better information to report than the pictures I took would reveal.”

“I was soon used for more Top Secret missions and I was given the code name of Stooly. I was even assigned a few times to the ledges of the White House where I often saw and heard Bill Clinton making love all night long. I may have single handedly started the war on terrorism when I reported that Saddam may have been working on weapons of mass destruction.”

“They retired me when I came back from Houston with information about Enron, I never understood exactly why they took me off duty, but I was trying to tell them that…”

Don had to interrupt the bird to find out how much he was going to be sold for. He walked over to the manger of the store and asked how much the bird cost.

The owner replied, “Ten Bucks.”

“Ten Dollars!” Don cried out. “Why would you sell this bird for such a low price?”
“Because he is a chronic liar and he is not a very good photographer.”
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Finer Pigeon Sale

CLASSIFRIED ADS:

Due to the "Lack of Interest" that by birds seem to have about coming back to "My Loft" I have decided to let go of some of my "Finer Birds".

1. AU 02 FBI 006 BB HEN...I paid too much for this birds parents, not to receive something from her for my time of caring and breeding. She was an early hatch and a late comer. Her bloodline is longer than my arm and I have more papers on her than I do my truck. She showed great potential on her first toss, she was 1st out of the crate...now, if you "Finer", please send me anything you might think she's worth.

2. AU 02 FBI 007 BB HEN...This bird is nest mate to #1 and again with the same blood and paper works. However, this hen did show some very good signs of being a good racer. She was always 1st in for the feedings, normally because she was still in the loft,( she appeared to be scared of flying). But, on the first toss (unlike her sister) she was the last one out of the crate. Due to her fear of flying I had to pick the crate up and shake her out of it. But, she did not even circle after she took off, she went directly toward the sun, which was in the opposite direction of the loft, but that was against a strong head wind. She did make it home on the day...then flew another five miles to trap in someone elses loft. Now, I can't catch the bird to take her out training. She hides. If you care to purchase her, just come by some time and "Finer" and she's yours for a nickel, I figure the band is worth that much.

3. AU 99 FBI 4950 BC HEN. This pigeon has never been in the clock in it's life, in fact, it has never been in race time (Traps Good)

4. AU 99 FBI 4951 BC COCK. This hen has been kept for stock, because it has had arthritis since it was young, in my opinion No's 3 & 4 should not be separated. (Good Loft Bird).

5. AU 00 FBI 6990 BC COCK. Bred from No's 1 & 2. This bird has been hand fed since it was a youngster. (Good Home Wanted).

6. AU 98 FBI 3260 DC WF HEN. This bird has been on loan to a friend, pity he didn't keep it longer, best performance, 4th to loft next morning off 50 mile toss. (Pretty Pedigree Paper).

7. AU 02 FBI 1717 BB COCK. This bird has many positions, sometimes it positions itself on top of the door, sometimes on the water trough, and sometimes on the back of the loft. ( This bird is a Gem)

8. AU 00 FBI 3625 RC HEN. This bird is very tame and with lots of patience will learn to fly, must have bottom nest box when paired. (Has Great EyeSign...she has both of them).

9. AU 02 FBI 1202 WHITE. One violet eye, has tendency to fly to the right. Always comes back over, if you wait long enough. (Another Gem)

10. AU 92 FBI 2110 CB COCK...My favorite Cock given to me by my nearest racing partner. He told me the bird would surely breed me some Finer birds. Daddy and Granddaddy to #3, #4, #6, #7, #9 listed above. When he was racing my partner told me that he was 1st on every race he flew. Later I found out that he was only flown in One Bird Derbys and was 1st being listed on the pool sheet (never won money). I think my partner spent more on pools than he did on birds. I gave this cock to my wife and she wouldn't allow me to cull him for years. Now I can let the bird go to anyone who wants to ask my wife for the papers, if you can "Finer".
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Pigeon Jokes
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:57 pm

I like the jokes Ian
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Are you a comedian ???
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:52 pm

yes how did you guess , pleased you like them
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:17 pm

very good ian
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Must say they am good fair play mate
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 am

forgot to tell you about this one lads and lasses...last week at the NEHU show at south shields a bloke came up to me and asked if i was bruce lee,s brother, i was well chuffed thinking he was going to say something positive,untill he said
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 am

UG-LEE, and that was true i was gutted lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:41 pm

seriously ray ? should have took his face off......................... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:11 pm

i had to laugh Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Last night, Davey and I were sitting in the living room, and I said to him, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

He got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.

He's such a b****rd.

affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:40 pm

very good amanda like it lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:34 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:35 pm

scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:35 pm

scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:36 pm

lol! i think then again scratch
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:36 pm

then again Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jokes jokes jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jokes jokes jokes   jokes jokes jokes Empty

Back to top Go down

jokes jokes jokes
Page 1 of 1