Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:30 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Emptyby David Today at 11:48 am

» Weather today
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Vote_lcapanybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Voting_baranybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Vote_lcapanybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Voting_baranybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222791 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

anybody had a red hen with pencil marks

Go down 
+4
David
gareth
Rudderfett
IANYOUNG
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Empty
PostSubject: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 pm

anybody had a red hen with pencil marks, i have when i came back to the sport 11years ago
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Very Happy What do you mean Ian, have you lost one? or has anyone ever had 1 with pencil marks? and what are pencil marks please?
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:55 pm

black fleks in the white usually on the tail and wings
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:03 pm

my red cock has them the boys in our club says they are black splashes like the old day red pigeons if it make sense lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:11 pm

yes but have you had a red hen with these
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:15 pm

no mate i cant say i have
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:18 pm

hows my bairns or they eating ok mate
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:21 pm

they are spot on mate my misses let the young uns out to day for got to say yours were there came home they both sunnin it up on the grass afta a bath lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:25 pm

sound mate glad they are settling in
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Very Happy Ian I know a chap down our way gareth will know him too, used to fly as john and jenkins fantastic flyers won 5th welsh national with a red hen called dawn 550 miles thurso on the day, she was a tiny red hen with the blck splashes, I had a youngster from her when I was 14 and it flew the channel for me twice a red cock, but he didnt have splashes.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:32 pm

thanks for that mate just proven my point that you can get them
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Very Happy I used to have a pigeon book with genetics on pigeons, it was brilliant told you about the colours and what to expect from different matings, the black splashes in a red or mealy means that there is grizzle in the family? and thats how it comes out its actually grizzle mutation, and if you look at grizzles thats the only time you will see splashes other than in red.
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:36 pm

the good old uzzy john martain mate he and all the other charecters make milford club a good laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Very Happy Thats the man gareth, ask him about the red hen DAWN.
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:40 pm

yes martaian he got the photo on his wall did you do him a drawing of a bird
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:43 pm

No I never drew a picture of it, but I did do one of a grizzle but I have it, I will have to show it to you, Im donating an oil painting this year for the club for bird of the year. Will be a bit different for members to win and It will give me an excuse to start painting again...lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:55 pm

ian are you saying you had a hen with black flecks.....? as far as i know hens have brown and cocks have black.....?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:04 am

DAVID wrote:
ian are you saying you had a hen with black flecks.....? as far as i know hens have brown and cocks have black.....?

Yes David, but what Ian says is new to me also i have asked older fanciers and they say they have never seen this always black splashes with the cock bird

So with what Ian says and Martyn they must be about confused confused
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:06 am

i have a red hen with some black flecks (not many) but dose have them had her for the last 2/3 years never raced her but you do get them on the rare accation
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:24 am

thanks rene
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:50 pm

But it is very rare
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:17 pm

didnt say it wasnt just says i had one
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:45 pm

ian wrote:
didnt say it wasnt just says i had one

I know what you said and i am agreeing with you and the rest, Ian how's about putting a photo on here as i have never seen one and would like to

The reason for the photo is for me not no one else
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:47 pm

yes would like to see it, always thought hens had brown flecks...........
Back to top Go down
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
No I never drew a picture of it, but I did do one of a grizzle but I have it, I will have to show it to you, Im donating an oil painting this year for the club for bird of the year. Will be a bit different for members to win and It will give me an excuse to start painting again...lol
can you paint a limerick tumbler ?????????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody had a red hen with pencil marks   anybody had  a red hen with pencil marks Empty

Back to top Go down

anybody had a red hen with pencil marks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next