Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
droppings???????????????? Emptyby barnie Today at 10:41 am

» Good Morning
droppings???????????????? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
droppings???????????????? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
droppings???????????????? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
droppings???????????????? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
droppings???????????????? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
droppings???????????????? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
droppings???????????????? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
droppings???????????????? Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) droppings???????????????? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.droppings???????????????? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
droppings???????????????? Vote_lcapdroppings???????????????? Voting_bardroppings???????????????? Vote_rcap 
David
droppings???????????????? Vote_lcapdroppings???????????????? Voting_bardroppings???????????????? Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222605 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
droppings???????????????? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
droppings???????????????? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

droppings????????????????

Go down 
+4
Rudderfett
kev d
birdy2011
dublin40
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dublin40
Chipping
Chipping
dublin40

droppings???????????????? Empty
PostSubject: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:57 pm

in the last week two of my 4 birds i have there dropping are very green and watery other than that they seem fine eating well and in general ok so whats with the lose dropping ??????
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:03 pm

it could be any number of things lofty have you changed the cord or added anything to the water are these young or old birds also have you added any birds in the last 2 weeks
maybe others on here will be able to shed more lite and help you i think ian is the local doc on here ask him he dont bite
Back to top Go down
dublin40
Chipping
Chipping
dublin40

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:28 pm

iv only 4 birds ther a few months old got them all at the same time i did add a apple cyder garlic vinger all in one bottle i got in pet shop couple of weeks ago .but one particlar birds dropping have always been waterty
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 pm

i would not feed them for 24 hrs also put one heaped tea spoon of bicarbinate of soda in there drnker
then the next time you feed them only give them 1/2 measure of feed then build them up slowly
try feeding them a few beans and peas to firm there droppings up also red stone grit does the same job
but if all else fails get there droppings tested . good luck
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Very Happy If your flock is healthy, you are using cider vinegar and the birds have green droppings I would take them out of the loft and treat them for basics..coxi canker, and worms. If it doesnt improve put them in the bin, sick birds should be removed from the loft they will never do any good. Thats what I do, and my loft is healthy, best investment I have ever made is a blow torch , I clean the loft and burn everything, best thing ever invented for pigeons, before you buy remidies get a blow torch.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:54 pm

must say its the number 2 tool in my loft after the scraper get a good one not them cheap things a full bottle and a good old nozzle are best plenty on ebay
Back to top Go down
dublin40
Chipping
Chipping
dublin40

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:08 pm

blow torch i just seen a few clips on utube using the blow torch .thanks lads for info.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:24 pm

yes good advise, how often do you blow torch martyn...?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Spot on again Martyn
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:00 am

good advice martyn i got a blow torch 3 weeks ago and use it once a week but scrape out daily how often do you torch g and martyn
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:10 am

every 3 days keeps any mites out with a quick waft in the cracks to

please be carfull wen useing blow lamps
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Very Happy When ever it rains or a damp day I get the blow torch out and just watch the moisture burn from the floor and perches, I clean out ever 3 or 4 days and if the weather is dry and the floor looks dry I leave it but as soon as its damp out it comes and I burn everything feeders and grit bowls included, the grit bowls are dog bowls and will take a roasting but you have to just go over feeders a bit more carefully. But everthing gets it perches and ceiling, I have metal grids above the birds heads so I burn alll the feathers off and dust every time I do the floor that way no dust I just vaporise it..
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:23 pm

This sounds like great advice.
The first I ever heard of it.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:26 pm

well ive not known nuch survive the blow lamp yet worm and coci will thrive in damp places torching regular will limit this
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Nothing survives a naked flame its HOT Twisted Evil And thats the point of it...also when the floor is warm its not damp, I dont keep it in the same place for long as it will burn and turn black but keep itmoving around, But I do have a couple of burns but rather this than bugs..lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:26 pm

how often do you do this then martyn ?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:54 am

Rudderfett wrote:
Very Happy When ever it rains or a damp day I get the blow torch out and just watch the moisture burn from the floor and perches, I clean out ever 3 or 4 days and if the weather is dry and the floor looks dry I leave it but as soon as its damp out it comes and I burn everything feeders and grit bowls included, the grit bowls are dog bowls and will take a roasting but you have to just go over feeders a bit more carefully. But everthing gets it perches and ceiling, I have metal grids above the birds heads so I burn alll the feathers off and dust every time I do the floor that way no dust I just vaporise it..

Spot on again Martyn 100%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: droppings????????????????   droppings???????????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

droppings????????????????
Page 1 of 1