Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
winter things to do Emptyby David Today at 11:34 am

» King removes Patronage
winter things to do Emptyby David Today at 10:33 am

» Weather today
winter things to do Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:32 am

» escaped birds return
winter things to do Emptyby David Today at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
winter things to do Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
winter things to do Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
winter things to do Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
winter things to do Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
winter things to do Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) winter things to do 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.winter things to do Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
winter things to do Vote_lcapwinter things to do Voting_barwinter things to do Vote_rcap 
David
winter things to do Vote_lcapwinter things to do Voting_barwinter things to do Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222756 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
winter things to do Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
winter things to do Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

winter things to do

Go down 
+2
VanReet Man123
birdy2011
6 posters
AuthorMessage
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

winter things to do Empty
PostSubject: winter things to do   winter things to do EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:46 pm

what changes are members making this winter to there lofts etc
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

PostSubject: Re: winter things to do   winter things to do EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:17 pm

We are kitting out a 21x9 loft out for widowers for next season Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: winter things to do   winter things to do EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:40 pm

get my new loft up graham, might be next winter tho the way i opererate lol!
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: winter things to do   winter things to do EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:25 am

I am adding another section to my loft as well, I will have yearlings this year and next year a old bird team. Maybe the year after that i will build a new breeding loft. i dont think i will leave pigeon racing for as long as i can keep my health.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: winter things to do   winter things to do EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:39 am

i hope to learn more about tail theories as it deals more with breeding than racing ,also build a loft, won't be racing but will get some birds go to bp hopeing to meet some of you lads went on my own this year for the frist time and found it boring
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: winter things to do   winter things to do EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:42 pm

hi rainbow, did d.v. belding do an article many years ago in the pictorial on the tail theory...? im sure i read about it altho im not certain it was by him but i think it might have been, scratch
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: winter things to do   winter things to do EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:45 pm

im putting my electrics in the loft should be fun as im colour blind lol ffs
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: winter things to do   winter things to do EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:49 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
im putting my electrics in the loft should be fun as im colour blind lol ffs

affraid bom bom bom lol!
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: winter things to do   winter things to do EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 pm

ive just treated all my loft with a coat of creasote ready for the bad weather .
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: winter things to do   winter things to do EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:18 pm

whats earth red or black david is blue the live wire
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: winter things to do   winter things to do EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:29 am

don't think so david i got a loan of a few dvds one belgian and one holland not sure which one but i do want to learn about it. it's just something you don't hear much about and one part will only apply to blues and blue checkers will post if i think worth while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winter things to do   winter things to do Empty

Back to top Go down

winter things to do
Page 1 of 1