Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
big things going on around my loft  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:50 am

» escaped birds return
big things going on around my loft  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
big things going on around my loft  Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
big things going on around my loft  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
big things going on around my loft  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
big things going on around my loft  Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
big things going on around my loft  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
big things going on around my loft  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
big things going on around my loft  Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) big things going on around my loft  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.big things going on around my loft  Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
big things going on around my loft  Vote_lcapbig things going on around my loft  Voting_barbig things going on around my loft  Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
big things going on around my loft  Vote_lcapbig things going on around my loft  Voting_barbig things going on around my loft  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222590 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
big things going on around my loft  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
big things going on around my loft  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

big things going on around my loft

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

big things going on around my loft  Empty
PostSubject: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:59 pm

hi every one hope every one ok . glad the season as finished the big housing astate is in full swing now all around my loft used to be open country side
a bloody great big road is being built about 25 ft from my loft to divert traffic to the factory where i work then there building 500 plus houses a school playing fields they say its a 5 year plan depending on sales . oh what joy .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:04 pm

crikey kev Shocked ...not ideal mate bet you be glad to see the end of it ...hope it don't bother the birds to much ,sure they will get used to it eventualy atb kev
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:12 pm

kev d wrote:
hi every one hope every one ok . glad the season as finished the big housing astate is in full swing now all around my loft used to be open country side
a bloody great big road is being built about 25 ft from my loft to divert traffic to the factory where i work then there building 500 plus houses a school playing fields they say its a 5 year plan depending on sales . oh what joy .
ifeel very sorry for you mate, just gone through a simmilar thing myself, i moved house in the finish, anyway keep a close eye on your birds, they will be stressed to hell, nothing worse for bringing on coccidiosis, they will go down like flys within days, keep a keen eye on them? good luck.cheers 
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:15 pm

hi daz , hope your keeping well and the family , yes im glad, they started a while ago but in the top field behind me so it did not bother the birds but now its in full swing but the birds are kept inside now but can watch whats going on from the avairy , i went down the other day at tea time and i had two great big earth movers no more then 20 feet from my loft making the road and my birds were just laid down watching every thing going on around them . should have the road up and running before jan 2014 so that should be ok for racing next year , any way i can,t do any thing about it the birds will just have to get used to it . its just a pity all that country side is gone .
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:19 pm

kev d wrote:
hi daz , hope your keeping well and the family , yes im glad, they started a while ago but in the top field behind me so it did not bother the birds but now its in full swing but the birds are kept inside now but can watch whats going on from the avairy , i went down the other day at tea time and i had two great big earth movers no more then 20 feet from my loft making the road and my birds were just laid down watching every thing going on around them . should have the road up and running before jan 2014 so that should be ok for racing next year , any way i can,t do any thing about it the birds will just have to get used to it . its just a pity all that country side is gone .
believe me they will be stressed out, i,e, vibrations.cheers 
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:21 pm

hi edgie , birds are fine at the mo in great nick thanks for the advice i will keep an eye out . if any one is intrested you can go on line and look at it , its the longforth farm wellington somerset .
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:30 pm

kev d wrote:
hi edgie , birds are fine at the mo in great nick thanks for the advice i will keep an eye out . if any one is intrested you can go on line and look at it , its the longforth farm wellington somerset .
dont want to put you under undue stress, but thanks to barrat builders, i had several bids die on me with cocci,due to stress,all birds abandoning there nests, one full round of eggs & youngsters when the bastards used a vibrating piler within 15 meters of the loft, this also caused the loft to almost colapse, they dont give a flying f--k mate.What a Face 
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:44 pm

sorry to hear that edgie , but as its the winter and the birds are not going out or breeding . if the worst comes to the worst then i wont breed i will take it one step at a time . but me im not botherd there is to much in my life at the moment to worry about that more important things what wil be will be will be . i don,t mean to sound off hand but my birds are just to keep me sain at the mo they are my stress release .
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:51 pm

kev d wrote:
sorry to hear that edgie , but as its the winter and the birds are not going out or breeding . if the worst comes to the worst then i wont breed i will take it one step at a time . but me im not botherd there is to much in my life at the moment to worry about that more important things what wil be will be will be . i don,t mean to sound off hand but my birds are just to keep me sain at the mo they are my stress release .
glad to hear you are taking it lightly, but i think you will have more stress than stress release:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:13 pm

kev d wrote:
that's it kev stay positive mate the birds will be ok....atb for 2014 and at least the road will be finished
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:15 pm

kev d wrote:
why are you on here why aint you out on the site getting new timber tiles windows etc for ya loft make it blend in with the houses lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:19 pm

lol g ....that be me doing a lorry sweep around the site at midnight Laughing
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:39 pm

oldstrain wrote:
lol g ....that be me  doing a lorry sweep around the site at midnight Laughing
lol! lol!  Back in my time !!!!!! Smile Smile  it was always handy etc (for the pigeons), being a tradie, in the building game. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big things going on around my loft    big things going on around my loft  Empty

Back to top Go down

big things going on around my loft
Page 1 of 1