Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Emptyby barnie Today at 10:41 am

» Good Morning
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Vote_lcapIs Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Voting_barIs Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Vote_rcap 
David
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Vote_lcapIs Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Voting_barIs Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222605 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?

Go down 
+8
Mick
IANYOUNG
stormqueen
David
Don Webb
Rudderfett
oldstrain
spencerline
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Empty
PostSubject: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:05 pm

I am excited as I managed to purchase a pair of pigeons in the online auction of the Belgium Master sale, to hopefully strengthen my breeding team for the coming season in the UK oneloft racing and in Portugal club racing.

There are two other auctions occurring right now , the North coast classic one loft and the Emerald Classic. has anyone else done or Is anyone else planning to do the same?
Back to top Go down
http://www.algarvepigeonracing.webs.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:20 pm

not me kev but all the best with your new acquisitions i hope they serve you well
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:53 pm

I bought a bird last year from europa sale, it came in 567th in the final race payed £15 for it as by then everyone had bought all the birds and had no money left...I only bought it because it was a premie stud bird they donated and they never sell thier own birds for less than a ton. So I just bid as the hammer went down and didnt even see the bird.....anyway it turned out to be a smashing koopman blue cock which has now bred me the best youngsters for me this year, I know I go on about losses down here all the time but I bred 4 from it and they are all still there after training and 4 races.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Well done Martyn fair play mate good buy study
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:58 pm

well done martyn, got the bird for nothing........................it just goes to show what you can get if your in the right place at the right time eh.
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:14 am

just let;s you see you don;t have two pay big sum;s of money to buy the wright bird. study
Back to top Go down
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:38 am

oldstrain wrote:
not me kev but all the best with your new acquisitions i hope they serve you well

Hi Darren, I managed to purchase a blue cock 21st acebird and 31st open in the final overall flying time 64th and I also got a blue hen who was 33rd open in the 2nd race and 12th open in the 3rd race. she fluffed her lines in the final but she arrived 7am on the 2nd day finishing 139th in the final and 69th overall flyingtime bird.
There were only 130 birds from 503 on the day and it was a headwind with 286 miles to race, all 4 of the acebird races were completed in a 18 day period, the distances were 97 miles, 132 miles, 165 miles and the final 286 miles, so it was a tough task for all of the birds.
The tricky bit is getting them from Belgium to me, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.algarvepigeonracing.webs.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:16 am

sounds like a good buy kev they have been well tested .....geting birds to these shores is bad enough hope their transportation runs smoothly for you atb
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:06 pm

like the grissel in your avatar spenserline has it done anythig
Back to top Go down
Mick
Hatchling
Hatchling
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:38 pm

ian whats the pied on your pic m8
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:43 pm

hes my folkestone national winner won me many other prizes and money aswell
Back to top Go down
Mick
Hatchling
Hatchling
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:45 pm

it looks like th de klaks i had last season
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:51 pm

soonjen x bushy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:53 pm

ian wrote:

confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Spencerline I think John surttes Gets them or a chap 0berhoster or something like that or even Elimar gets birds over as well scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Don Webb wrote:
ian wrote:

whats that all about why you confused whats to be confused about , its a fact
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:46 pm

well done ian not many can say they house a national winner has he bred you anything decent ian
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:00 am

unfortunately not daz , i have him paired to a hen that won the youngbird national, havent bred anything decen will try him with a different hen this year and hope i get something decent , just goes to show winners dont always breed winners
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:05 pm

your right there, i best pigeons which where pure bred nothing for us untill we crossed them ,then we hit it lucky
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:20 pm

heard of this a lot ray, crossing pure breds does sometimes produce good birds........have you noticed there are a lot of dehaens doing well lately in the weekly results ray ?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:32 pm

ian wrote:
unfortunately not daz , i have him paired to a hen that won the youngbird national, havent bred anything decen will try him with a different hen this year and hope i get something decent , just goes to show winners dont always breed winners
well at least your honest ian he might yet though lets hope he does
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:34 pm

yes thats what iam hoping for daz hopefully this year
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:59 pm

David wrote:
heard of this a lot ray, crossing pure breds does sometimes produce good birds........have you noticed there are a lot of dehaens doing well lately in the weekly results ray ?

I've seen them david, glad I got the dhanens of mine when I did as they will end up going up in price lol
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:03 pm

its like alot of the older strains they need to be crossed to re-invigorate the blood as many are to inbred
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:27 pm

ian wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
ian wrote:

whats that all about why you confused whats to be confused about , its a fact

Ian you have never won a national race you may have won a first Club and first Fed when you were competing in the national but not won the national out right

if i am wrong which you may prove, when did you win the Folkstone national and what year was it study study

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?   Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Anybody Considering buying new stock from the One loft races?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next