Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Acheive your goals ??? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
Acheive your goals ??? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
Acheive your goals ??? Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Acheive your goals ??? Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Acheive your goals ??? Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Acheive your goals ??? Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Acheive your goals ??? Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Acheive your goals ??? Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Acheive your goals ??? Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Acheive your goals ??? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Acheive your goals ??? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Acheive your goals ??? Vote_lcapAcheive your goals ??? Voting_barAcheive your goals ??? Vote_rcap 
David
Acheive your goals ??? Vote_lcapAcheive your goals ??? Voting_barAcheive your goals ??? Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Acheive your goals ??? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Acheive your goals ??? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Acheive your goals ???

Go down 
+2
David
peel bros
6 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Acheive your goals ??? Empty
PostSubject: GOALS,HOW DID YOU DO   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:21 am

remember at the beginning of the season we all put down our goals for the season,i cannot fingd the topic but i think i achieved mine with 7 wins plus topping the fed.if someone can find the topic put it on please...also did other members get their goals as well...just curious to know
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:41 pm

peel bros wrote:
remember at the beginning of the season we all put down our goals for the season,i cannot fingd the topic but i think i achieved mine with 7 wins plus topping the fed.if someone can find the topic put it on please...also did other members get their goals as well...just curious to know

try here ray

https://pigeons.forumotion.com/t1712-what-your-goals-for-next-season?highlight=goals
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 pm

try here as well ray,

https://pigeons.forumotion.com/t2005-2011-season-hopes-dreams-goals-targets?highlight=goals

found it umusing to read ferals hopes for this season............... lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:54 pm

dont think he achieved them david lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Alex wrote:
dont think he achieved them david lol

he was maybe expecting a little too much eh............... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 pm

lol! lol! lol! yes i think he was Laughing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:58 pm

PMSL alex.............
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 pm

peel bros wrote:
mine goal is to get 4 wins and top the fed as i did,nt last season for the first time for a while , came close a few times
yes i reached mine with 7 wins and topping the fed
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:26 pm

well done raymond......
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:07 pm

had a good season at club level but did want a top ten placeing in the open and only managed 19th for the third time lol but one loft clocked 12 birds ahead of me and sometimes you have to take your hat off and not be sour as i have realy enjoyed my first yb season and had 3 x 1st and other placings in the first four at club level and of course heard all the exscuses under the sun as to why my fellow club mates did not perform this year with their ybs ......will be trying even harder for 2012 i have 12 yearlings for next season and 6 two year olds good luck to all for the 2012 season
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:20 pm

i got the loft built and ready have to wait till july for i hit the goal post but looking forward to it hope you all have a good year to and breed some nice youngsters
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:58 pm

"eventually send to a race in my club, and win them all...................."

dont think i acheived mine ................ lol!
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:40 pm

I acheived mine happy and heathly birds and a new shed and that's me happy
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:42 pm

is the new loft finished chris ?

any new photos ?
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Getting there david ill take photos at end of the week when I have the net and not on my mob
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:47 pm

ah right, still on the mobile eh ? bet youll be glad to get back on the computer........... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Yes I will and can final get to work on my forum also haha hopeful box off the shed in the next day for 2
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:53 pm

i dont know how your managing on the mobile, when i go on the internet on pigeon forums i cant navigate around...its a nightmare lol!
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Lol its ok I'm young find it easy just takes awhile to load some things that's all
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:58 pm

yes i think your right, young people seem to manage ok dont they, my daughter goes on her facebook on her mobile sometimes and is ok........ lol!

must be us old gits who cant do it eh............ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acheive your goals ???   Acheive your goals ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Acheive your goals ???
Page 1 of 1