Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» York Road & District Results 2024
What are your goals Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:04 pm

» Weather today
What are your goals Emptyby David Today at 11:40 am

» APHA Forms .......
What are your goals Emptyby David Today at 11:38 am

» Good Morning
What are your goals Emptyby David Today at 11:36 am

» come join us
What are your goals Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
What are your goals Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
What are your goals Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
What are your goals Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
What are your goals Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) What are your goals 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.What are your goals Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
What are your goals Vote_lcapWhat are your goals Voting_barWhat are your goals Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
What are your goals Vote_lcapWhat are your goals Voting_barWhat are your goals Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222862 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
What are your goals Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
What are your goals Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

What are your goals

Go down 
+7
oldstrain
VanReet Man123
EssexSteve
birdy2011
Gaz b
mufc rick
Rene A
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

What are your goals Empty
PostSubject: What are your goals   What are your goals EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:21 pm

What are your goals for this coming season ?

I have just one real goal and that is to win my late fathers memorial trophy but my aim is to win as many races as possable and to send to the BBC barcalona race
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: What are your goals   What are your goals EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:53 pm

my goal in my first season is just 2 learn and enjoy myself. just seeing my birds land on the board after the race will be good enough for me this season Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: What are your goals   What are your goals EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Just to continue what I am doing.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: What are your goals   What are your goals EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 pm

to get as many of my yearlings home without killing them as only 5 from 19 have raced this dosent worry me the saying they must be raced is old hat to me

secondley to get as many of the test loft birds to the first and last race as possible

oh and make sure me fridge is well stocked could be a long year lol

good luck to all
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: What are your goals   What are your goals EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Just to have some youngsters would be something the way things are going
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

PostSubject: Re: What are your goals   What are your goals EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:15 pm

To keep on improving and get to a level wot we were when we raced before Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What are your goals   What are your goals EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:17 pm

i am sure it will all turnout ok steve maybe the hens are overweight ....my goals are the same as last season just to enjoy my hobby atb to all on the site for the coming season
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What are your goals   What are your goals EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:38 pm

my goals are to win every week and to do better than last season of which was a great season for us
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: what are your goals   What are your goals EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 pm

to enjoy my birds, send them to the channel races with the n.f.c., and hopefully get a good one or two, i have had to take a forced break for four seasons but now i am back, and it wont be for the want of trying.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What are your goals   What are your goals EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:19 pm

edgie wrote:
to enjoy my birds, send them to the channel races with the n.f.c., and hopefully get a good one or two, i have had to take a forced break for four seasons but now i am back, and it wont be for the want of trying.

hope they do well for you edgie......
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: What are your goals   What are your goals EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Wish you all the best edgie fingers crossed mate cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your goals   What are your goals Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your goals
Page 1 of 1