Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
supercrack breed - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
supercrack breed - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
supercrack breed - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
supercrack breed - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
supercrack breed - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
supercrack breed - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
supercrack breed - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
supercrack breed - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
supercrack breed - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) supercrack breed - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.supercrack breed - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
supercrack breed - Page 2 Vote_lcapsupercrack breed - Page 2 Voting_barsupercrack breed - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
supercrack breed - Page 2 Vote_lcapsupercrack breed - Page 2 Voting_barsupercrack breed - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222740 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
supercrack breed - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
supercrack breed - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

supercrack breed

Go down 
+3
Don Webb
David
dublin40
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

supercrack breed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:45 am

Don Webb wrote:
That is funny because when George lived in the midlands he could match the fanciers in the midlands, plus George told me himself when he sold his pigeons he did it privately confused confused confused so i am a bit confused

george used to sell in the weeklys he also had 2 auctions when he lived in shropshire
the last one was the clearence sale when he moved to Orkney
the private adverts where for y/bs at that time £15 each i still have the final clearence list some where in the attic at my mothers next time i,m there i will try and dig it out
also i had a son off the coppi which i bought for my dad he was one of a batch of 6 but it never done anything in fact it went in the blk bag they not all good ones
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:00 am

yes there not all winners,i best birds never bred a good bird for us but their grandchildren won
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:24 am

My God Father, hammered everything in the Northwest, with Busschaerts from 1968 - 1972, he was untouchable.
I had a big Gay Pied Cock, Son Off Parkside Superman, Bred with a hen I got via the Ali Brothers in 2003 Three Musketeers lines. Whick produced me a cheq pied cock. I got three firsts with him inland, and first place in the two bird club over the water as a yearling.
I know a guy, in Preston. Who still flies them and would disprove every theory you have. So again mate, horses for courses as they say.
I'm not being funny, but let us simplify matters. Imagine pigeons were cars. Lets take the E Type Jag a great fast sports car of it's time and was very sought after in it's day. To some it was the most reliable car ever built, to others it broke down on a regular basis. The design has been adapted by engineers throughout the years, has been responsible for some of the fastest sports cars in the world.
So lets say the parts of the E Type Jag, were genetics and the engineer was the fancier.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Gary Burgess wrote:
My God Father, hammered everything in the Northwest, with Busschaerts from 1968 - 1972, he was untouchable.
I had a big Gay Pied Cock, Son Off Parkside Superman, Bred with a hen I got via the Ali Brothers in 2003 Three Musketeers lines. Whick produced me a cheq pied cock. I got three firsts with him inland, and first place in the two bird club over the water as a yearling.
I know a guy, in Preston. Who still flies them and would disprove every theory you have. So again mate, horses for courses as they say.
I'm not being funny, but let us simplify matters. Imagine pigeons were cars. Lets take the E Type Jag a great fast sports car of it's time and was very sought after in it's day. To some it was the most reliable car ever built, to others it broke down on a regular basis. The design has been adapted by engineers throughout the years, has been responsible for some of the fastest sports cars in the world.
So lets say the parts of the E Type Jag, were genetics and the engineer was the fancier.
many people flew well with the buschearts but what you got to remember is in the 60s early 70s most where flying the natural system with the old well tried familys such as osmans logans vandys ect
with the performances put up by buscheart and gill duncan in kent people started to take notice and in the early 60s there was a small influx of belg speed birds that had come to these shores notabally the K Hermans which in the hot bed of the UNC and yorkshire and lancashire won all before them
the buschearts remember had 4 different phases and yes while the likes of george corbett tom larkins john palmer where flying out their skin with them there was many lofts in the strongest of competision equally if not better than these the mighty UNC have a close look at john soderland ask ray and ian how good and how many lofts owe their sucsess to him ray callender tommy laskey the list is endless look at the birdages in the UNC 35 year ago the strongest competision in the U K
yes parkside superman was a great stock bird another to come off the soderland conveyer belt but in my opinion the best was the ace stock ck bred by soderland for the luke coulson and thomson partnership QUASIMODO bred fed winners for fun and not unusual to breed nest mate fed winners not only for the partnership but for many who had them i should know the 1 i bought for my dad filled a loft of winners before being killed by a cat at only 3 year old the bushearts will always remain as will many of the fanciers they made greats legends of the pigeon world sadly many of the greats like the master have left this world but never to be forgotten
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Well put, my sentiments exactly.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:23 pm

I knew that we had we had some pigeons from Super Crack and De Crack. But I was sure that they were my Old Busschaerts. But as I was doing our pedigrees for this years breeding. I came across a pedigree for two Janssens that we bought direct from Gebr.Simons, Netherlands, back in 2003.
On their pedigrees, bold as you like.
Super Crack NL 93- 5391461 Brother to De Bordeaux and De Crack NL93-5391477

This has been bugging me for over a week.
http://www.gebrsimonsduivencenter.nl/
Case solved cheers

Last edited by Gary Burgess on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:46 pm

top link not working gary............... scratch
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Cheers David. It's only to a pedigree. But you can access it at the bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:53 pm

thanks gary, the other link is an interesting site............ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:10 pm

To be honest,Maurice Gruson raced "Supercrack",but he never bred it,and admitted he never really knew for sure its breeding,so everything you see written`s mostly fairytales lads
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:13 pm

there seems to be quite a bit of conflicting info on this/these birds, is this info about the same bird/s or are some getting mixed up...........?

interesting reading tho all.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:23 pm

I think maybe the birds may be getting mixed up. The bird I was originally talking about I'm sure was much older than 93 bird. But the name just kept buzzing around in my head. But obviously it was another Super Crack.
But have you noticed, how clever and misleading some fanciers on the continent are at naming birds after other famous birds. It can sometimes mislead fanciers. This is why I'm always dubious about pedigrees that just name a pigeons ancestors and not give any ring details.
Because I'm very meticulous about such things.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:28 pm

That`s the trouble Gary,to many feather merchants call anything,"Super Couple","Supercrack" ect.... no wonder the sports in such a mess mate.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Your right on the button there mate.
This is the reason why I'm such a pedigree merchant. people sometimes think I have OCD or something. But sometimes handing over a months wages for a bird, you have to be 100% sure of the goods.
I first encountered this, when I had Janssen Sheere Elegance lines. I had direct sons of 007 James Bond, But then appeared another strain of pigeons, Gold Bond. Same with Staf van reets. How many Benjamins appeared, and sons of Benjamin. Buyer beware as they say.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 pm

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
That`s the trouble Gary,to many feather merchants call anything,"Super Couple","Supercrack" ect.... no wonder the sports in such a mess mate.

the super crak crusson was a one in a life time bird if you was lucky not only did he win but he is responcable for nat winners aswell
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:00 pm

seanl wrote:
GRIZZLECOCK wrote:

the super crak crusson was a one in a life time bird if you was lucky not only did he win but he is responcable for nat winners aswell

So what`s your point,sean?
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Do you keep this strain of bird Sean?
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:04 am

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
seanl wrote:
GRIZZLECOCK wrote:

So what`s your point,sean?

the point is that he won the right to be called SUPER
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:05 am

Gary Burgess wrote:
Do you keep this strain of bird Sean?

no just know good birds
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:10 am

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
To be honest,Maurice Gruson raced "Supercrack",but he never bred it,and admitted he never really knew for sure its breeding,so everything you see written`s mostly fairytales lads

the crusons where said to have a lot of the old sion blood but no one knows for sure as these guys just swapped birds and peds dont matter to them as most continental fanciers are out crosers robert venus made them due to buying the super crak and others and made what he termed the supercrak family all the best sean
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:58 am

Right scratch
Call me stupid, but this thread is getting rather confusing.
But what we are saying, is that there are too many feather merchants, who I have to admit, are much cleverer than the average fancier.
Where I, if ever I give a bird a name, it would correspond to something the bird did or won, or even the last two or three digits on it's ring number.
But as I remarked on earlier, it's not surprising that so many fanciers get confused.
Three names of pigeons immediately spring to mind.
Kadet, Benjamin, and of Course Super Crack.
So lets say you had a bird called 'The Crack.' Which was a great pigeon for you.
It bred a son that was the best bird in the loft. Would you then call it , The Son of The Crack, Crack II, or because it was so good, maybe call it Super Crack. Lets say you sold other offsprings to Ireland and Wales. Maybe the Irish bird was also good and it got the name of 'Craic'. In Wales maybe it would be called 'Agenna.'
Without actually knowing the ring number of the original bird. Would you not agree that it would all become so confusing. Regardless of it's owner or who bred it, or even who won with it.
This is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:24 am

Gary Burgess wrote:
Right scratch
Call me stupid, but this thread is getting rather confusing.
But what we are saying, is that there are too many feather merchants, who I have to admit, are much cleverer than the average fancier.
Where I, if ever I give a bird a name, it would correspond to something the bird did or won, or even the last two or three digits on it's ring number.
But as I remarked on earlier, it's not surprising that so many fanciers get confused.
Three names of pigeons immediately spring to mind.
Kadet, Benjamin, and of Course Super Crack.
So lets say you had a bird called 'The Crack.' Which was a great pigeon for you.
It bred a son that was the best bird in the loft. Would you then call it , The Son of The Crack, Crack II, or because it was so good, maybe call it Super Crack. Lets say you sold other offsprings to Ireland and Wales. Maybe the Irish bird was also good and it got the name of 'Craic'. In Wales maybe it would be called 'Agenna.'
Without actually knowing the ring number of the original bird. Would you not agree that it would all become so confusing. Regardless of it's owner or who bred it, or even who won with it.
This is just my opinion.

what you dont seem to grasp is the belg/dutch are not the greatest of naming top birds most are named after cycleing racers like TITO MEARX ECT
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Seani,you just have not got a clue mate,"i just know good birds you say???? typical silly post,so you know good birds because someone puts super in front the pedigree,pathetic mate,i bet feather merchants pray for mentally challenged boys like you turning up at the auctions
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:18 pm

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
Seani,you just have not got a clue mate,"i just know good birds you say???? typical silly post,so you know good birds because someone puts super in front the pedigree,pathetic mate,i bet feather merchants pray for mentally challenged boys like you turning up at the auctions

i think its you who aint got a clue 3x1st national think supercrak is deserved lol
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:22 pm

I Give up. scratch You've totally missed the point mate study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: supercrack breed   supercrack breed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

supercrack breed
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next